Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@zedvictor4
@oromagi
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Reece101
Please ask me anything about my campaign or Wylted's in comparison.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
@Polytheist-Witch
@GnosticChristianBishop
@FLRW
@Lunar108
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
@Username
@Sum1hugme
@Bones
@ComputerNerd
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
@thett3
@ludofl3x
@n8nrgmi
@Double_R
I have to spam-ping here because if I pm links to this campaign or talk about it individually via PM it breaks a campaigning rule.
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@RationalMadman
How would you have handled the witch situation?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bones
I genuinely am clearing that up on PM, waiting for a reply. 

I will do it privately, depends exactly who has done what to her. Not gonna bring it as a public drama. I understand a user is repeatedly asking her a specific question she hates and harassing her in other ways too. I am not certain which user it is or what's going on and I will help her bridge the gap with the mods ASAP in private.

She is currently under the impression Ragnar is the chief moderator, this led to certain miscommunications I believe.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Bones
Wait we have a witch?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
@bmdrocks21
@Bones
Latest words from Wylted:

Women really aren't good at logical discussions. I'm not sure this is the place for them. Maybe we could invite random one night stands to start an account and see if they stick around though
master of tact

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Well statistically he’s right. Women are more likely to base political decisions on emotions rather than facts. It’s why women lean Dem and men lean GOP 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
That's definitely the statistical fact of why men lean to the party that favours patriarchal society. /s
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Only natural that men seek to be dominant. After all bros before hoes.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
@RM

Do you agree with the phrase “bros before hoes”
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
The fact you think that phrase is sexist as opposed to about friendship mattering more than a new spouse shows lack of grasp on it.

Sisters before misters too, buddy.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
When did I say I thought it was sexist 💀

I fully agree with the statement 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
When did I say I thought it was sexist 💀

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
It clearly wasn’t sexist but ok 💀
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
I have already proposed RationalMadman for the post of President.

And will not change my mind.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@RationalMadman
I asked everything I can think of. You aren't my perfect candidate, honestly some of your stances almost pushed me into not voting at all but what you said about the religion forum compared to some things Wylted has said/done in that regard kept me solidly on your side for the moment.

If the election was right now I would vote for you.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@RationalMadman
@ILikePie5
It would be interesting to see what sort of traction I would get if I tried running.

Do you agree with the phrase “bros before hoes”
If I may add to the dialog. Cannot hoes be bros?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
That's definitely the statistical fact of why men lean to the party that favours patriarchal society. /s
Despite women claiming to hate the patriarchy, do you know that studies show that as society has become more liberalized towards them for example creating welfare programs so they could leave marriages on a whim and have daddy government cover that or could get child support and alimony so there were no longer financial repercussions for being a hoe, that this means women's happiness levels are at an all time low.

Before feminism women were happier. Society for thousands of years was set up to help women fight their hypergamy and societies who allow things like polygamy that encouraged their hypergamy collapsed. Women were happiest before the welfare stare was built.

If you really cared about women, than you should support a return to patriarchal society. 

Even if you believe women should be allowed to be sluts with no repercussions and have abortions on demand or leave marriages on a whim like children and get alimony, child support and other state services, why can't you at least acknowledge they are less logical. If you hate women and want them to be like men (logical) then why are you advocating for them?

I seriously doubt you get laid often either RM. You know what makes a woman's pussy wet? 

A chauvinistic person like me. Seriously, studies show that women are attracted to positive male chauvinism. Things like fixing her car or holding a door open, or coming to her defense . There is no studies to prove it, but a natural extension of knowing they are attracted to chauvinistic behavior is knowing that it makes a woman's pussy dry, to say shit like

"M'lady you have the right to vote and since we are equals I will vacuum the house and do dishes"

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
Why would a woman be inferior to men, just becauses they are attracted to dominant ones?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
  • I asked everything I can think of. You aren't my perfect candidate, honestly some of your stances almost pushed me into not voting at all but what you said about the religion forum compared to some things Wylted has said/done in that regard kept me solidly on your side for the moment.

If the election was right now I would vote for you.

Are you a regular on the religion forum, because my informal survey of them shows that most are against him "cracking down "
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
I will say I do not take Wylted's 'totally feminine' stance on her at all. That's all I will say on it.
If I met her in person, I'd likely seduce her more easily than you can, because I recognize her feminine nature and will play to it. 

In a way, her being more likely to sleep with me if we met in person, means she respects me more than she respects you
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Bones
How would you have handled the witch situation?
She honestly could just answer a single question for him to leave her alone it sounds like. I'd tell her to blo k him and ignore his posts, I might message him personally and ask him to stop addressing her so much and focus on more productive things. Both would mistakenly think I was on the side of the other one.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Or people could be forced to go by the rules that the site put so much effort into having people vote on and then install. Again I completely stand by my post that this is a boys club filled with white atheist  men who are basically here to be pricks to other people. That is supported over and over again and that is why the site will never grow and not just won't get females, it's why the site will NEVER grow and the same 30 to 40 people post here since the beginning.
Wylted
Wylted
I'm not atheist. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Wylted
Sort of.  Monotheist are atheists to all other religions. 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

I think that the President of a debate site should have won more debates than he lost. That is why I am voting for RationalMadman.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FLRW
Wylted lost most of his because he was unfairly banned and as a result could not post his arguments.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
If I met her in person, I'd likely seduce her more easily than you can, because I recognize her feminine nature and will play to it. 
Well, we're talking about a lesbian who is married, so you really need to question yourself if this is the case. :)

Also, this is most amusing:

her being more likely to sleep with me if we met in person, means she respects me more than she respects you
That's definitely how things work in Wylted's workshop.