Suspending my campaign

Author: Wylted

Total: 7
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
As the rules state I am not allowed to start campaign threads any more, so this in effect makes my campaigning suspended.

I am still running for president, but just suspending the campaign. 

If my supporters want me elected, I advise them to reach out to other users independently of me and organize to keep them updated on the election in a neutral fashion, and to each reach out to 3 people out of their normal circle and get them to take action by voting. 

I encourage an outreach to long time users who have went silent to come back merely for a vote to show they still cares what happens to the site. 

My vice president will announce himself after his current mission is complete and I will be online approximately 5 minutes a day to work with my advisors and liaisons to the site. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Cool, as for me I don't need dirty tricks, my campaign isn't suspended.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If my supporters want me elected, I advise them to reach out to other users independently of me and organize to keep them updated on the election in a neutral fashion, and to each reach out to 3 people out of their normal circle and get them to take action by voting. 
Same to mine then. :)

Though, don't feel responsible for it, just know you're voting for the right guy and let anyone know about dirty tactics in PM.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

Oh no, big mystery:
My vice president will announce himself after his current mission is complete and I will be online approximately 5 minutes a day to work with my advisors and liaisons to the site. 
I wonder if that's another guy you'll backstab.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Wylted
I'm  at a lose for why you believe you are not allowed to publicly campaign?

• Within any three day window, creating at most ONE non-spam campaign-related forum thread or debate
  • Offering non-spam contributions to the campaign-related forum threads or debates of others.
And prohibited campaigning methods include (but are not limited to):
  • Any method involving spam, including mass private messaging.

In short: Don't spam or otherwise make your campaign an intentional nuisance.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Barney
I misunderstood.  Thanks for the encouragement. 
Wylted
Wylted
I think another draft on the meeting said one thread total and zero PMs