DART President Straw Poll

Author: thett3

Total: 12
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Editing the OP with a poll that I think is better. If you already voted please revote in this one https://strawpoll.com/ukf3po5hz
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
I wonder why all the mods are going to vote for you, Airmax.
I wonder if my voting base gives a damn about strawpoll.

I wonder many things and time will tell.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

Here we see the real nature and agenda of the Airmax crew show! I can't believe it only took a day. 

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
How do you like having pie apportion your campaign after claiming to be against it? Take all the back stabbers you want from our side.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

I am what I am, I was it before he rooted for me and will be it if he likes me less after as well.

I'd happily vote Pie and even Wylted over Max as well.

Max is corrupt and the only reason you want him there is to be a safety valve for your toxicity and bullying to unleash here where he selectively is laissez-faire with you guys and bans the real freedom defenders like me for how we fight back.

Unleash his wolves, muzzle the outcasted hounds and let the canine aggression unfurl.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Your ideal of fighting back is ludicrous. Everyone needs to take responsibility for their behavior. Whether a person is perceived as bullied or actually bullied, doesn't excuse them lashing out in immature ways. 

If somebody has ban worthy behavior, it honestly shouldn't matter whether you view them as a prior victim or not. 

I think your philosophy here is a kind of insight into your mentality.

I think you were a victim at some point and you think that your disgusting actions in response to that were justified, based on your prior victim status.

It is natural for a victim to want to take back power. However it can manifest in a lot of very bad ways. 

I understand the psychological need to justify some previous actions you took, to feel better about things you would otherwise see as bad things. 

Nobody wants to see themselves as a bad person. It's like the movie falling down, where the main character was a victim of society relentlessly bullying him. In response to injustices, he lashed out at society and did not lot of damage. 

Everybody watching the movie, feels like the main Character is justified, but at the end we are all brought back down to reality when the officer arresting the main character explains to him, he is the bad guy. The main character is also brought back to reality by realizing he is the bad guy. 

The whole movie, he was just lashing out at his bullies, but in the end we see his responses made him the bad guy.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Nice rhetoric, in the end Max didn't like some users' freedom of expression but liked others and it was based on what the popular users thought.

A lot of websites work that way, it's actually uniquely a debate website that should not (ironic how you think I don't get the difference and nuance).

You can keep saying I was oh so this or oh so that, it's not just me he targetted and not just Bench he favoured.

I am not even interested in proving how corrupt he is, I am interested in proving that he'd only returned to the website for power first and foremost and that he should be disqualified as a candidate in the eyes of sane voters due to literally not giving a damn about this website.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I was giving you some stuff to reflect over, not telling you you were wrong about Max or making any statement about it at all
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I agree to it, you even have a point. Not as much about me on DDO but you have a point.

I hate feeling like the bad guy, I didn't know this was a public therapy session though and prefer chats like that in private if it's just about venting and reflection.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@thett3
phenomenal
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@3RU7AL
You are doing quite well in the poll, a true dark horse candidate. In a few days I’ll make another removing wylted and adding TheHammer
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3