ilikepie5 loves restricted speech. Ilikepie5 supports RM for the DART 2021 election

Author: Lunatic

Total: 73
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
ilikepie5 loves restricted speech. Ilikepie5 supports RM for the DART 2021 election
Lunatic
Lunatic
Thoughts in how Ilikepie thinks you should be banned for your beliefs?

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Imagine being the biggest crybaby of the election talking about being thick-skinned and keeping your cool.

This thread is literally you bullying and humiliating a user to pressure them into voting against me. This is the exact kind of corruption and atmosphere that was there on DDO with Max that you guys pretend was 'free'.

Real freedom is nobody bullying anyone to vote anyone, nobody humiliating anyone for the candidate's agenda they back. Instead what we have here is complete double-standard hypocrisy from the side saying they back freedom, only trying to utilise psychological warfare while telling 'gaslighting' at the same time.

You're the gaslighting abusive one here. You have no other way to convince people to vote for a user who has posted only ~85 times in his entire time on DART.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@whiteflame
These guys (Lunatic and DuhHamurgler) abuse the election to make callout threads btw and this time it isn't targetting a candidate but a voter.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I haven’t endorsed RM yet so idk why you created this thread.

In our PMs I said I’d vote RM over Max but the option to not vote also lies open. Who knows, maybe RM becomes Hillary in the next few days and Max Romney seems far better
Lunatic
Lunatic
This thread is literally you bullying and humiliating a user to pressure them into voting against me. This is the exact kind of corruption and atmosphere that was there on DDO with Max that you guys pretend was 'free'.
Pies already made himself accountable of being against everything he claims he is for. I'm just getting the community's thoughts on him being a huge hypocrite and a joke.

8m sure you approve of his being against free apeech though so let's talk about how you want most of the community to be banned.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
So why do you think free speech h should be restricted on DART?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@Vader
@whiteflame
These guys (Lunatic and DuhHamurgler) abuse the election to make callout threads btw and this time it isn't targetting a candidate but a voter.
I don’t want this thread to be closed just to make it clear. Lunatic has every right to make this thread.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
So why do you think free speech h should be restricted on DART?
I never said I did. This is a strawman my friend.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Voting for RM is voting against free speech.
 You want to be a prideful douche I will call you out. Explain how voting for RM doesn't go against everything you claim you are for. Explain how you spent a giant fvcking hypocrite POS.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Arent*
Lunatic
Lunatic
Pie literally goes against the things he says he if for to be contrarian.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Hypocritical POS.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Voting for RM is voting against free speech.
 You want to be a prideful douche I will call you out. Explain how voting for RM doesn't go against everything you claim you are for. Explain how you spent a giant fvcking hypocrite POS.
I said I would vote for RM over Max, not that I will. There’s a pretty big difference. I’m still a free agent in terms of voting. As I said earlier, all options are on the table.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The hypocrite is you, Lunatic.

Freedom works both ways, you can't have freedom only for those who want your precious Airmax to take his throne.

This thread is plain and simple voter manipulation and gerrymandering.
Lunatic
Lunatic
So why Is RMs platform more convincing then Airmaxs
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Airmax doesn't even have a platform, what he has is you and DuhHamburgler pressuring everybody to vote him and humiliating anyone outside your cult.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
This thread is technically a call out thread and should be locked, however due to Pie's request and topic of the discussion, the thread will continue
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
You are okay with pie being a hypocrite so long as you think it benefits you. That's okay. I want pie to lower himself that way and embrace his true beliefs. He hates freedom of speech so much that he will vote you over airmax so he should be able to express his opinion against airmax. 

Let's hear it pie. Why do you oppose freedom of speech
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Pies already made himself accountable of being against everything he claims he is for. I'm just getting the community's thoughts on him being a huge hypocrite and a joke.

8m sure you approve of his being against free apeech though so let's talk about how you want most of the community to be banned.
You're putting words in Pie's mouth about him being against free speech and then taunting and bullying him for it.

Airmax banned people for using their free speech on DDO, they just weren't in your clique.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
So why Is RMs platform more convincing then Airmaxs
I never said it is. Another strawman. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
You are okay with pie being a hypocrite so long as you think it benefits you. That's okay. I want pie to lower himself that way and embrace his true beliefs. He hates freedom of speech so much that he will vote you over airmax so he should be able to express his opinion against airmax. 

Let's hear it pie. Why do you oppose freedom of speech
You are the one gaslighting Pie here. You don't even know what gaslighting is and keep overusing the term.

You are that genuine gaslighting hypocrite, dishing out terms that you embody during this campaign.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
You are voting RM over airmax. So examine why you prefer constricted speech over free speech. Please. I am waiting.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
You are voting RM over airmax. So examine why you prefer constricted speech over free speech. Please. I am waiting.
Another strawman. I never said I will vote RM over Airmax. Will =/= Would in the English language in case you didn’t know.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I also don’t know why my vote matters lol. Max is gonna win in a landslide based on my whip count, especially with Wylted dropping out
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Pie, what you are seeing here is commonplace for them to do. This is how they treat anyone outside of their social circle. They will bully you until you're 'one of the lads'.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Despite being banned after just a year on DDO, I have had on-and-off interacted with and observed them post-ban. They are not for freedom, they are for conformity and peer pressure.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
They can do what they want. I’m not think skinned like you lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I am talking about morality.

They claim to be very laissez-faire and pro-freedom.

How do you think a group with the mentality displayed in this thread utilise actual power within a website?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Pie should be called out for being a maddive douche bag hyprocital POs that doesn't stand for anything. That's exactly what this is.