ilikepie5 loves restricted speech. Ilikepie5 supports RM for the DART 2021 election

Author: Lunatic

Total: 73
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
-->
@whiteflame
in your role as head mod, have either Connor or I made an attack thread against rm?

as a side note this is why you want max, because without him the ability to critique a platform someone is running on is viewed as hate speech
Mikal
Mikal
also I think connors issue with pie comes back from a mafia game where connor thought he was 100 percent right and pie was 100 percent wrong. Likely that he thinks pie is to stubborn to ever admit when he was wrong about something

personally I don't care who he votes for xD

RM can use the help anyway judging from the recent polling 
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
Yes, but yours was subtle and hidden inside the OP.

His was this:

I know that the title itself isn't 'attack' look inside. Read all the pages.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Yet he would pick RM over someone who is literally the baseline for free speech moderation. So he is either lying about supporting free speech or really doesn't support it as much as he says he does if he will sell out the ideal over his dislike of max. 
I don’t dislike Max. I’ve outlined specific reasons why he doesn’t deserve to be President. I have also questioned why he needs the Presidency to do half the things he says he will do
Mikal
Mikal
Mine literally wasn't an attack thread in no shape and form. I honestly have 0 issues with you, I just think you are going to suck when it comes to your thoughts on what should be allowed and what shouldn't. The fact that you actually take that as an attack thread further confirms this to me lol. I was the one DMing mods to unban you when you got banned you doofus

I just apply it equally to everyone, people should be able to handle their own shit instead of having everyone call it a hate thread or attack thread the second some kind of beef pops up. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Mikal
I just apply it equally to everyone, people should be able to handle their own shit instead of having everyone call it a hate thread or attack thread the second some kind of beef pops up. 
+1
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Lunatic
how so
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Hi Doc.

Let's get pseudo political.

Faith and Begorrah.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
sure
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227
Please comment on Lunatic's behaviour in this thread, voters need to know whether you endorse a primary supporter of yours conducting himself in this way.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Please comment on Lunatic's behaviour in this thread, voters need to know whether you endorse a primary supporter of yours conducting himself in this way.
My reputation is not at stake here. I am not running a campaign. I've been the same since DDO, do you really think he is gonna dis-own me as a friend and supporter because I stood up to you? Stop trying to twist the narrative here. Why not bring up all the times you said nasty things about airmax while your at it since you claim to "support" airmax lol.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I don't recall asking you but as per usual you insert yourself and try to speak for Airmax.

I asked Airmax and only Airmax, don't be to Airmax what Athias is to 3RU7AL if you hypocritically condemn it at the same time.

I want Airmax himself to speak on whether he does or does not endorse your behaviour and treatment of myself and Pie in particular, during this election. It is important to voters sitting on the fence to use his replies to things like this to ascertain where he stands morally on matters that divide and destroy the community, which I firmly believe you have been doing throughout this election campaign process.

I have 0 care in the world what you reply to this, Lunatic. I will await Airmax to reply.
Again, I state this, thank you for your concern.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Again, I state this, thank you for your concern.

As long as you continue to be a hypocritical POS and keep my name in your mouth, I will reply as frequently as I wish to. If you are going to hold others accountable for behavior that you think is damaging to the campaign they support, you should do so for yourself as well. You instigated everything.