ilikepie5 loves restricted speech. Ilikepie5 supports RM for the DART 2021 election

Author: Lunatic

Total: 73
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Just support him pie. You know you love RM and his over banning policies. You don't actually stand for anything. Just embrace him. Be the true simp you know your are.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Pie has no values whatsoever. His pride is the only thing important to him. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Pie is a pathetic POS. I hate him more than anyone on the site. He doesn't actually stand for anything except being g a controversial POS and being prideful.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Just support him pie. You know you love RM and his over banning policies. You don't actually stand for anything. Just embrace him. Be the true simp you know your are.
more strawmen

Enough to build a scarecrow I reckon 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Continue living your lie then and never having to justify your beliefs. Because you know how wrong they are but want to posture and be a big fvcking badass. Have fun with that. I hope RM wins and you get to see this site die more than it already is dead.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Fvcking 2 faced little prick you are 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
RM isn’t gonna win lol
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
This is the type of person you're voting into de-facto power if you vote Airmax btw.

When I said I'd vote Wylted over Airmax, I really meant it.

Airmax's core support base is just a bunch of bullies.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I didn't even say who I'm voting for but continue making assumptions
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Yes you said freedom of speech is your primary motive but I don't get it. If that's the only issue you vote on, how do you even know who will back it the best?

People assume I won't back freedom of speech just because I don't support severe racism and bullying.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
@Vader
I fail to see how one can feel pressured, by comments made on a remote discussion platform such as Debateart.

It's all a quite harmless and amusing parody of recent National politics being played out by what can only be described as an immature minds.

I had pledged my support for RM, on the basis that of late, I thought  I had witnessed a marked increase in their levels of tolerance and maturity.

Don't make me abstain RM.....Rise above the nonsense.

And you rise above it too SupaDudz.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Damn lunatic. I didn't realize you were more unstable than me, LOL. 
thett3
thett3
-->
@Lunatic
Is this really how you want to be behaving as a 30+ year old man? Please apologize to Pie who is free to vote for whoever he likes 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
LOL
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@thett3
Hell no I won't apologize. I will exercise my free speech and call pir out when he is being a stubborn Moron
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
This thread probably doesn't come across like you think it does. Even for the people that agree with you, this is just going to come across as inappropriate.  It was nice to see you be the voice of reason on a ton of occasions when nobody else has, but this almost destroys the credibility of those instances where you were the sole voice of reason on the site. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
I really really dislike pie for this. And I think his motivation here is not genuine. The fact that he would vote for RM over airmax shows that he is extremely petty and doesn't actually stand for anything.

I don't care how it makes me look but I need to call him out on his bullshit. He doesn't actually stand for anything. And to think I would have voted for him if he ran... most fake 2 face person on the site. Makes RM look like an angel.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
pie's a cool dude. Don't understand why this thread exists. As thett3 said, he is right to vote for whoever he wants 
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Dr.Franklin
pie's a cool dude. Don't understand why this thread exists. As thett3 said, he is right to vote for whoever he wants 
Pie wanting to vote someone who is anti free speech, just shows that his stance against free speech was all bs
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Lunatic
As far as I'm aware he supports RM because he is a "champion of the people". It makes sense since Airmax literally isnt here
Vader
Vader
-->
@zedvictor4
I agree. It's also well known that Pie and Lunatic have beef. Both are mature and can handle this topic. Lunatic has not crossed a line in these posts and while usually threads like these are locked, the timing and topic are very much relevant to the presidency

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Dr.Franklin
As far as I'm aware he supports RM because he is a "champion of the people". It makes sense since Airmax literally isnt here
RM doesn't give a rats arse about the people lol. He only cares about himself. And airmax is actively campaigning so I don't know what you mean about him not being here. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Lunatic
I'm not here to argue the presidency. ILikePie has always been in favor of free speech, as far as I'm aware. Trying to equate him supporting RM to him being against free speech is a stupid correlation
Lunatic
Lunatic
NGL I was hammered last night when I made this thread, but I had to endure sitting in a discord call with someone I actively despise last night and held my tongue about it so we could all have a good time. But I was stewing about his hypocrisy the whole time. I needed to get this off my chest and he didn't want to discuss it in DM's. So a callout thread seemed more appropriate to let him know I really think him supporting RM is such a low backstabbing, hypocrite move that I will never take him seriously again. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I'm not here to argue the presidency. ILikePie has always been in favor of free speech, as far as I'm aware. Trying to equate him supporting RM to him being against free speech is a stupid correlation
Yet he would pick RM over someone who is literally the baseline for free speech moderation. So he is either lying about supporting free speech or really doesn't support it as much as he says he does if he will sell out the ideal over his dislike of max. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I kinda figured lol 
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Barney
That's one harsh ad, poor Ruffles.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
RM doesn't give a rats arse about the people lol. 
Yes I do. I will not let you defame me with such bullshit.
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal