Debate Art Truthbox

Author: Mikal

Total: 47
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
DM me anything you want posted and I will post it. I reserve the right to make it pg. 

(Can send through discord or here)
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Airmax should not be president. He is a manipulative egomaniac 
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - you a hoe 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I enjoyed these on DDO
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Everything about Airmax is perfect, expect for the fact he's a Packers fan
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - RM dropped out because he couldn't win and wanted to make himself seem like the bigger man 
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - One time I sucked a pepe
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Speed race is the best Mafia player on the site, lunatic fears him 
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - everyone on here is whiny bitches 
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Bring back the old Wylted, not this PC cuck 
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - it's a most genuine pleasure to hang out with you all 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I was trying to win an election. It might take a while to course correct
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Ilikepie is actually a libtard 
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Bring back Mr Chris 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vader
Q.    When is spam, not spam.

RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
@airmax1227
@Mikal
This is a game for pussies and cowards, if you have a real opinion then say it to my face.

RM dropped out because he couldn't win and wanted to make himself seem like the bigger man 
I probably would lose, you are right.

I could choose to drop out and endorse airmax or drop out and endorse 3RU7AL.

I didn't try and make myself seem like the 'bigger man', I was already considering dropping out before Wylted had announced his drop-out.

People are assuming things because they have this idea that there is a 'bigger man' or 'noble cause'. Wylted isn't the bigger man either even if he could have won. Wylted and I both dropped out for the same reasons, we are smart enough to know that if Airmax runs the website pushing for its popularity that's a better hope than either of us in the President's seat can give to its success.

You are all bitter and spiteful over nothing, there is no deception going on.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
For the record, I haven't and won't be submitting anything to this "truthbox". I am not afraid to share my opinions to people face to face. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I haven't submitted anything either, but I do enjoy watching people's more u filtered thoughts
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - I respect diversity only to the extent the law requires.
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Supa is Gay
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Of course RM would be a whiny (removing last part)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227
Truthbox: Airmax1227 is called the best mod of DDO because he didn't let any others moderate it, even when he should have. He is a workaholic bitchboy who only knows how to act all big and mighty when he has to win an election and charm somebody.

On PMs, he stopped replying to me after he realised that not only he had nothing more to gain as I'd dropped out to endorse him but that despite that, I was not gonna fall for his fake charm.

Report me for the 'bitchboy' remark, you laissez-faire poser.

You're overrated and I can say it to your face.

So, drop the act that we're friends and just at the very least reply if you support or don't support Lunatic's actions. Give me the respect to reply to what I write, I don't deserve your blind eye anymore, see me and respond.
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Airmax1227 is called the best mod of DDO because he didn't let any others moderate it, even when he should have. He is a workaholic bitchboy who only knows how to act all big and mighty when he has to win an election and charm somebody.
Mikal
Mikal
nm he already posted it after sending it to me xD
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mikal
Thanks Pie
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - RM is just mad airmax didn't reply to him more. He needs a friend so bad and it shows. 
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Pie is a 2 face pig 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RM is just mad airmax didn't reply to him more. He needs a friend so bad and it shows. 
You need therapy and it shows too.

Whoever you are, after all I have no definite knowledge.

But what I lack in a friendship with Airmax I have in ability to say stuff to people's face.

If I really needed a friend so bad, I'd be super nice to you all and beg for your approval, including Airmax and Wylted.

It's not hard to be fake and get friends, the hard part is being yourself and allowing people to like and dislike the real you, it's something you all should try some time and why truthbox works on you, you can't say the truth with your usernames attached though the person who said this particular one probably can it doesn't take away the point I'm making.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
@RationalCrybaby

Truthbox: Airmax1227 is called the best mod of DDO because he didn't let any others moderate it, even when he should have. He is a workaholic bitchboy who only knows how to act all big and mighty when he has to win an election and charm somebody.

On PMs, he stopped replying to me after he realised that not only he had nothing more to gain as I'd dropped out to endorse him but that despite that, I was not gonna fall for his fake charm.

Report me for the 'bitchboy' remark, you laissez-faire poser.

You're overrated and I can say it to your face.

So, drop the act that we're friends and just at the very least reply if you support or don't support Lunatic's actions. Give me the respect to reply to what I write, I don't deserve your blind eye anymore, see me and respond.
This is amazing, RationalCrybaby is actually proving me right sooooo much. He never was serious about his "support" for airmax, he just thought supporting airmax would let him be able to attack him relentlessly and hoped he would get a pass to get called on his bullsh1t. Sorry RCB, still here. Still gonna keep calling you out on your bullsh1t. :)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
You can call me out on my bullshit all you like, my vote will do the talking for me on election day.

You did more to ruin Airmax's image than anybody could.

My old voters are now more inclined to vote 3RU7AL thanks to how you abused somebody they actually backed and liked in a thread where I endorsed him.

You are blinded by an ego and rage that I find very irritating but I guess I'm growing numb/used to it.