Debate Art Truthbox

Author: Mikal

Total: 47
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Submission - RM is having a meltdown. He probably secretly pleasures himself to airmax. 
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - Luna is wrong. RM is right. Luna is a big bully 
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - RM likes to be bullied. He is totally a sub irl. If you step on him and say airmax, it will turn him on. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
@RationalCrybaby

You can call me out on my bullshit all you like, my vote will do the talking for me on election day.

You did more to ruin Airmax's image than anybody could.

My old voters are now more inclined to vote 3RU7AL thanks to how you abused somebody they actually backed and liked in a thread where I endorsed him.

You are blinded by an ego and rage that I find very irritating but I guess I'm growing numb/used to it. 

I doubt you can actually substantiate that I am harming airmax's campaign. Anyone who would claim to follow that logic likely wasn't going to vote for airmax anyway, so I could care less. And anyone who believes your bullsh1t narrative that votes against him we don't want as part of the community. If that type of person makes up the whole community, then I would sooner leave the website and have max attempt to do this elsewhere. But I doubt you have convinced as many people as you say that airmax is an evil villain, so I guess we will let the election play out and see for ourselves won't we?

Oh and the ego and rage thing is pretty funny and hypocritical. I tried to be academic and professional with you, you continued to take this to an emotional level and still do. You are incapable of reason. Emtional gaslighting is all you understand isn't it? How many times have you had the chance to let this go? You want to be able to attack unprovoked and not get it back in return. I am not gonna let that happen. You blocked me and are still responding to me. So how effective was that block lol. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
If you continue to bully me on behalf of others, I will simple report it. I am letting you know that this shit isn't cool with me, so do not keep at it.

Also kink-shaming is a very strange lowblow when the person saying it is too much of a cuck themselves to reveal who they are, makes you wonder if they have a masked gimp kink combined with a switch tendency to humiliate ruthlessly as the dom/domme.
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - RM is so brittle. Kind of pathetic that he wants to be able to attack people and then feigns the victim when people call him out. He is beyond fragile. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
If I dish it like that, regularly then I get banned; I want equal harshness to all. It's either pure freedom to abuse or same standard to all.

I have been told if I get banned again it will be permanent, the mods always promise amnesty when they come in and yet when I was wrongly banned for 6 weeks it was for basically nothing other than a series of singularly unbannable offenses that amounted to some combination that not only I'd already been banned by bsh1 for but that basically seemed to just be 'you're too toxic'.

I want the mods to make crystal clear what is vs isn't okay. It should not be based on who the victim of abuse is, it should be based on what is vs isn't allowed. In a way this is the one time I am actually agreeing to 3RU7AL's platform of quantitative criterion for punishments but I also know that what the veto does isn't allow the President to change the qualitative nature of rules, so it's not a part of the platform I can vote based on.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
RCB if you really support equal banning, you wouldn't be advocating the mods to be closing threads. You are a hypocrite, and your actions just now make you lose all credibility when it comes to complaining about over moderation. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Thanks Pie
Love you too <3
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Mikal
I think people ought say for themselves, if they have something to say.
I think too many of these posts are insults and attacks, that would be better off 'only in a roast if an individual 'requested a roast of themselves.
I think filters exist for a purpose, and that it's hardly 'wrong to be polite to others.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
RM likes to be bullied. He is totally a sub irl. If you step on him and say airmax, it will turn him on. 
Btw there is something about how this is worded that makes me think Ramshutu wrote it.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
Nah.

I would have said this:

RM likes to be bullied. He is totally a masochist. If you step on him and say airmax, he will vociferously complain whilst hoping no one notices him touching his own nipples.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I like that one more
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - catgirls stole my brain
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - And how fucking dare ANYONE out there make fun of RM, after all he's been through. He got banned, he lost his leaderboard position. He ran for fucking president, and the mods turned out to be abusers and gaslighters, and now he's being harassed. All you people care about is readers and making money off of him... HE'S A HUMAN. What you don't realize is that RM's making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him. He hasn't debated in YEARS. He's called RationalMadman for a reason - all you people want is more more more MORE MORE. LEAVE HIM ALONE. You're lucky he even posts for you BASTARDS. LEAVE RM ALONE. PLEASE. *Wretched Sobbing*
Mikal
Mikal
Submission - RM wants a pp in the mouth 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal