Why I won't let up on RCB (RationalCrybaby), and I encourage Airmax to ignore him from now on

Author: Lunatic

Total: 49
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I find it unironically hilarious how you would think at an 18 year old college student can "peer pressure" adults that have families and are already in the workforce
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
It didn't come from you. :)
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
This isn't a high school friend group. There's no peer pressure
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Adults peer pressure too, which you will find out as you grow.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
This is a direct call-out thread and he isn't even using my proper username which is itself a form of harassment but sure, if it's RM who is targetted nobody cares.

If I did this to Lunatic (don't even need to change his username to mock him) you would close the thread and ban me.
It's funny you use the "If I did this to lunatic" argument.

You know how many times I've asked myself lately "If I reported all of RM's ad homs and insults, I could easily get him banned". The difference between you and me is that I won't stoop that low and you will. I actually stand for something. You don't. You stand for yourself only. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Do it, let's try it out. Don't threaten me, do it. When you lose this war miserably, you will realise the reality.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I just saw this thread

RCB 🤣💀
Lunatic
Lunatic
Do it, let's try it out. Don't threaten me, do it. When you lose this war miserably, you will realise the reality.
How can I lose a war when my opponent doesn't have a response to most of what I say lol. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Funny, Mikal and whiteflame both have told me I'd much easier win this war if I didn't reply to you at all.

Different outlooks I guess, I tend to agree with you though. Why should I be too scared to reply to you?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
@Mikal
Observe above, if I disengage he will make more threads like this and talk more shit about me.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Different outlooks I guess, I tend to agree with you though. Why should I be too scared to reply to you?
You tell me. Why is it that you rarely have rebuttals that don't contain gaslight remarks? Where did you learn how to debate?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Observe above, if I disengage he will make more threads like this and talk more shit about me.
Then you ignore those too dude. At some point he’s gonna get tired of it and stop. I already told you this when he attacked me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I will tell you where I learned to debate.

You see, I used to mass-debate back on DDO but then your girlfriend came along and helped me out. Instead of mass-debating, I simply mastered baiting and the gas lit up under my ass so furiously that I was so scared until it burnt me into the hellish demon that I am now.
Lunatic
Lunatic
I will tell you where I learned to debate.

You see, I used to mass-debate back on DDO but then your girlfriend came along and helped me out. Instead of mass-debating, I simply mastered baiting and the gas lit up under my ass so furiously that I was so scared until it burnt me into the hellish demon that I am now.
Your mental state seems to be decaying as we speak.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Between a madman and a lunatic, sanity surely is overrated.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Between a madman and a lunatic, sanity surely is overrated.
When you run out of intelligent things to say, just ramble a bunch of nonsense I guess. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Oh so that's why you've been doing that?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Oh so that's why you've been doing that?
What a childish comeback, equivalent to saying "I am rubber you are glue, anything I say bounces off of me and sticks to you".

Gradeschool mentality lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
You see that thread title and the nickname you gave me? That's gradeschool mentality, as is spending your night on Discord to laugh at the posts of a user on a website because you literally had nothing better to do that night.