zedvictor4
Vote 3RU7AL.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
"prove myself" lol what a joke
The joke is the guy who talks without doing.

I hope Airmax comes to realise that you bullying me and him being a willing and enthusiastic bystander came to be the single event that turned this election.

We will have to wait for the results before discussing further though.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
"prove myself" lol what a joke
The joke is the guy who talks without doing.

I hope Airmax comes to realise that you bullying me and him being a willing and enthusiastic bystander came to be the single event that turned this election.

We will have to wait for the results before discussing further though.
You are actually insane. You should visit your nearest mental hospital asap.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I think you should research gaslighting before saying others do it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
I think you should research gaslighting before saying others do it.
You haven't made an argument for me to respond to, it's more of your narrative spinning bullsh1t. You are having a  full on mental breakdown lol. So it is indeed factual that you need mental health. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
 You are having a  full on mental breakdown lol. 

You are actually insane. You should visit your nearest mental hospital asap.
Why is the 'lol' needed and what do you believe gaslighting is?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Why is the 'lol' needed

Because your reaction to my mafia game is tearing you apart and causing you to have a breakdown lol. You are that insecure by the stupid sh1t you say on the website. 

and what do you believe gaslighting is?
We've had this discussion already and I've already defined it for you. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
No, you see I'm very secure. That's why I can make posts like the ones you laugh at.

There's also a less obvious reason why I stick to defense more than offense with you, one is of course to avoid getting punished as only you are violating the site rules in your abuse of me. The other reason is that I am secure, I don't need to break you down to feel better about myself. You are trying everything to make me snap here and laughing whenever you get a reaction you want, calling it a mental breakdown.

However, let me break out of pure defense for just one moment.

You have every single trait of a chronic abusive gaslighter that one could possibly want to tick on a checklist to diagnose/spot the behavioural pattern. It doesn't bother me because I am not here to talk about you but if you go around making threads saying I gaslight, I abuse, this and that and constantly taunt me sadistically and the moment I react appropriately to it, you call it a mental breakdown then I will bite back slightly by pointing out that if either of us is a real nasty piece of work, it's you.

Gaslighting consists of the following:

• Undermining the other's experience, especially if it's negative, as being as serious as they perceive it (what's important is this is done regularly and habitually not as a one-off thing where perhaps the person really overreacts).
  • While consistently being the perpetrator and abusing the other, you focus on their reactions, twist them to be proactive lashing out and continually guilt-trip the person for responding to the very agony that the previous bullet point highlights you undermine.
  • You abuse the fact that the person is in some way less adept than you (socially, financially, physically whatever) and continually pressure them along this line to feel helpless specifically when they seek help from an authority, you up the ante.
  • When all that is complete, you proceed to push a narrative that they are insane and make them question if what they feel is valid and what they perceive is genuine.
You have all four to the hilt.

Lunatic
Lunatic
o, you see I'm very secure. That's why I can make posts like the ones you laugh at.
Except for the fact that you are leading an emotional tirade against airmax and the mods in their dm's right now contradicts how secure you are lol

There's also a less obvious reason why I stick to defense more than offense with you, one is of course to avoid getting punished as only you are violating the site rules in your abuse of me. The other reason is that I am secure, I don't need to break you down to feel better about myself. You are trying everything to make me snap here and laughing whenever you get a reaction you want, calling it a mental breakdown.
It is funny that you are trying to play moral superiority here when you just admitted not long ago that the reason this fight exists and continues to exist. is because you will never attempt to see eye to eye. Instead of wanting to debate or argue a point you will continuously make this an emotional thing. There is no even ground with you, its either winning or losing. Your mentality here demonstrates you have already lost. 

However, let me break out of pure defense for just one moment.

You have every single trait of a chronic abusive gaslighter that one could possibly want to tick on a checklist to diagnose/spot the behavioural pattern. It doesn't bother me because I am not here to talk about you but if you go around making threads saying I gaslight, I abuse, this and that and constantly taunt me sadistically and the moment I react appropriately to it, you call it a mental breakdown then I will bite back slightly by pointing out that if either of us is a real nasty piece of work, it's you.

You are not a psychologist and you do not get to decide that you are a victim here. You can say it all you want, but it will never be factually accurate. You started this and continue it on a personal level. Again the only reason it ever got there is because of you. You manipulated ragnar into taking action against me, bullying me by closing down my thread, and I used logic and reasoning to appeal that decision to the mods to reverse your action. You still seek to continue to bully me by threatening airmax and his campaign against me. It won't work, because I knew from the beginning you never supported airmax. I will continue to be a stark defender and supporter of him. He will fix this dying website, and people like you will lose interest when every person you dislike doesn't get simply banned because you baited them into a manipulative fight that no one reads context into and just takes your side on because they get tired of recieving reports. Yeah I am not gonna let you win that game here :)

Gaslighting consists of the following:

• Undermining the other's experience, especially if it's negative, as being as serious as they perceive it (what's important is this is done regularly and habitually not as a one-off thing where perhaps the person really overreacts).
  • While consistently being the perpetrator and abusing the other, you focus on their reactions, twist them to be proactive lashing out and continually guilt-trip the person for responding to the very agony that the previous bullet point highlights you undermine.
  • You abuse the fact that the person is in some way less adept than you (socially, financially, physically whatever) and continually pressure them along this line to feel helpless specifically when they seek help from an authority, you up the ante.
  • When all that is complete, you proceed to push a narrative that they are insane and make them question if what they feel is valid and what they perceive is genuine.
You have all four to the hilt.
None of this is gaslighting lol. The closest one was the second bullet point, and even that went in a wild direction towards the end. You clearly do not know what you are talking about. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
@Lunatic
I liked the term gaslighting more, when it was almost exclusively a concept in occultism (based on early 20th century screenplay).

Now the term is misused by almost everyone. Gaslighting would be trying to psychologically unnerved somebody to the point of driving them insane. 

It involves things like changing things subtly enough so that way there is plausible deniabilty but makes the person think they are going crazy. For example, moving a lawn gnome in their yard over by 3 inches a day. 

When done in speech it might involve making them out to be like they are crazy. Denying you said stuff, you clearly said or having a group of people tell them they made a public statement, they never made. (Not usually the twisting of an actual statement, but a complete lie)  this is especially true if it is something they think they would say. 

Undermining a person's world view or invalidating their emotions, would not count as gaslighting. The closest thing I would say is from RM misinterpreting statements that obviously mean something different than his interpretation.  I'm not sure if RM does this on purpose, but his actions more closely align with gaslighting. 

For example, his attempt to paint an analogy I made, concerning how unethical people behave to justify their actions, as actually accusing him of being a woman beater. 

Lunatic, making insults or being a dick to RM, would not be considered gaslighting. 

Your actually more likely to see gaslighting from somebody friendly towards you. You are also u likely to see it intentionally done, unless somebody has a serious passion for psychological warfare and a fascination with the occult. 

I have done it to enemies, but only IRL, never online, because I just don't consider internet people, actual rivals.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
This more accurately describes rationalmadmans behavior in gaslighting
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4
Vote 3RU7AL.
Yes, as soon as Airmax Harvey Oswald assassinated RM I switched over to 3RU7AL.
Mikal
Mikal
RM you actually have issues. They have did Mafia games on quotes from everyone. Quotes from me, quotes from yyw, quotes from airmax, etc. We all make games and roast each other. There is literal logs of it in discord. 

Stop being a snowflake ffs. You are literally poison to stuff around you. Both the mods and multiple people have told you to stop responding and stop making a fus for them to take you seriously and prevent "Luna" from bullying you. 

You have proven this 100x over now. You are not capable of stopping. You want to be able to attack max , attack anyone who disagrees with you, all while calling people a bully when confronts you. 

All you have to do to prove the mods and him right is stop posting and show that it's one sided. You are not capable of it. 
Mikal
Mikal
Literally you two should debate and hash it out. 

Resolved - "RM is undeserving of Lunatics recent actions toward him"

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mikal
I propose the next 2 live mafia games we do Luna quotes and whoever volunteers themselves 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
If there were any of my quotes in the game, I would like to see them, for my own amusement 
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Vader
We don't need to do another one to prove a point. They have already been done and are there. Like everyone including moderation has told RM how to handle this situation. I'm pretty sure he's unstable. You can't mention his name in any way without him going off the handle. He lacks the the social cognition to realize when people are meming him or when people are actually attacking him. I wasn't even there for the game but the lack of thin skin is mind blowing. It's literally sjw full on snowflake. 
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Vader
I propose the next 2 live mafia games we do Luna quotes and whoever volunteers themselves
I definitely volunteer, that sounds awesome.

Luna once made a game that was essentially describing the personas of me, and another describing the personas of Mike. Both those games were great and weren't always entirely flattering to either of us... I'd love a game with my quotes.
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Mikal
We don't need to do another one to prove a point.
Well I don't really care if it proves a point, doing an Airmax or Mike quote game just sounds like fun. We did those "faces of airmax/Mike" games and those were great... not sure if I've ever seen my quotes in a mafia game though
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@airmax1227
I'm all for doing it for fun, but not to appease RM. 
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Mikal
I'm all for doing it for fun, but not to appease RM. 
I wasn't considering the latter part in the least, I only want to do it because it sounds like fun.
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@airmax1227
That I'm fully down for. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
He has bullied me but arguing that with you is pointless due to bias.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Yep.

Who is Airmax?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

He works for Debate.org. They have 52 employees and an income of $5.1 million per year.
Lunatic
Lunatic
He has bullied me but arguing that with you is pointless due to bias.
He has logically substantied that these games have been at the expense of both himself and airmax as well. You can't just dismiss it as bias. Admit you don't have an argument. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
He works for Debate.org. They have 52 employees and an income of $5.1 million per year.
He is not an employee of Juggle, he was given moderator privileges but never got paid to do them
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
This is prob seventh or bossy. Shabs account was shut down so he has a multi up atm. Prob trolling
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mikal
It is deb-8-a-bull
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Vader
Gotcha.