I support the Islamic hijjab -for muslim women- , why , and how

Author: Lunar108

Total: 38
Lunar108
Debates: 0
Lunar108
Yassine,
do we even need allah ? or muhammad or any of the books of tafsir ? we have yassine who knows about islam more than his all-knowing god , let me guess homosexuality is not haram too 
"an adult non-elderly free woman either in worship, or in the presence of adult straight men who aren't kin, must cover her idle body ('Awrah), thus her hair along with the rest of her body except the hands, feet & face."
according to
the four major Sunni schools of thought (HanafiShafi'iMaliki and Hanbali) hold by consensus that it is obligatory for the entire body of the woman (see awrah), except her hands and face (and feet according to Hanafis) to be covered during prayer and in the presence of people of the opposite sex other than close family members
just in case that you didn't see it 
and I'm suggesting to follow that by forcing all muslim women to wear hijab-which is basically obligatory  on all muslim adult women in Islam-  when they are at public lest other adult men who aren't their close family members see them , we get to be pro-muslims , and paying a fine is just to insure that  muslims follow islam
I guess that allah and his prophet are wrong too ,only yassine knows  about islam
"I am a very dumb person and I like playing dumb" yassine

Lunar108
Lunar108
yassine

let us add to that muslims claim that aisha was an adult woman when she was 9 which is when the prophet of islam muhammad consummated his marriage with her 

this means every single 9+ years old girl needs to wear hijab or pay the fine , not exactly her but her guardian until she reaches 18 
since we know that 9 years old aren't adults but muslims keep insisting  shouldn't we apply that facts which they claim on them
Lunar108
Lunar108
yassine
do we even need allah ? or muhammad or any of the books of tafsir ? we have yassine who knows about islam more than his all-knowing god , let me guess homosexuality is not haram too 
what are you going to claim next ? muhammad didn't order his followers to kill homosexuals by throwing them from high cliffs ? or crushing them under massive stones ? or to stone them to death 

======================================
"Whoever you find doing as the people of Lot did (ie homosexuality), kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done, and if you find anyone having sexual intercourse with animal, kill him and kill the animal." Related by Ahmad and the four Imams with a trustworthy chain of narrators.

And on the authority of Ibn Abbas, may God be pleased with them; The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him ) . different 2 _
1 - In “A,” it was narrated by “The Five,” and its scribe indicated in the margin to the copy of “Ahmed and the Four.”
2 - Hasan. Narrated by Ahmad (1/300), Abu Dawood (4462), and An-Nasa’i (4 / 322), Al-Tirmidhi (1456), and Ibn Majah (1561) and this hadith is in fact two hadiths that al-Hafiz gathered here. And in it is Amr bin Abi Amr, which is good hadith

Sunnah.com reference
 : Book 10, Hadith 12
English translation
 : Book 10, Hadith 1255
Arabic reference
 : Book 10, Hadith 1216

Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
Yassine,
"an adult non-elderly free woman either in worship, or in the presence of adult straight men who aren't kin, must cover her idle body ('Awrah), thus her hair along with the rest of her body except the hands, feet & face."
according to
the four major Sunni schools of thought (HanafiShafi'iMaliki and Hanbali) hold by consensus that it is obligatory for the entire body of the woman (see awrah), except her hands and face (and feet according to Hanafis) to be covered during prayer and in the presence of people of the opposite sex other than close family members
just in case that you didn't see it 
and I'm suggesting to follow that by forcing all muslim women to wear hijab-which is basically obligatory  on all muslim adult women in Islam-  when they are at public lest other adult men who aren't their close family members see them , we get to be pro-muslims , and paying a fine is just to insure that  muslims follow islam
- Have you checked your pulse? Maybe it's your eyes. Are you actually aware of what you read & write? It would be hard to talk to you if you aren't.

- It is.

what are you going to claim next ? muhammad didn't order his followers to kill homosexuals by throwing them from high cliffs ? or crushing them under massive stones ? or to stone them to death 
- He didn't.

"Whoever you find doing as the people of Lot did (ie homosexuality), kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done, and if you find anyone having sexual intercourse with animal, kill him and kill the animal." 
- Where does it say "throw them from high cliffs" "crush them under massive stones" "stone them to death"?

Related by Ahmad and the four Imams with a trustworthy chain of narrators.
- No.
Lunar108
Lunar108
YASSINE

Related by Ahmad and the four Imams with a trustworthy chain of narrators.
- No.
I love how you totally forgot to copy the hadith 
let me put it as clearly as it's possible 
do you deny that muhammad said 
"Whoever you find doing as the people of Lot did (ie homosexuality), kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done, and if you find anyone having sexual intercourse with animal, kill him and kill the animal."
did he say it or NOT
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
I love how you totally forgot to copy the hadith 
let me put it as clearly as it's possible 
- Switching topics, do you admit everything you said is wrong.

do you deny that muhammad said 
- The authenticity of this hadith is disputed, where the majority of scholars deem it a weak narration. Even if a sound narration, it's not sufficient ground for considering penalty. With the exception of the Hanbali school, all the other schools required Tawatur for penalties, not just soundness. That said, punishment for public sodomy could indeed go up to death penalty according to the Four Mathhabs, depending on the mathhab.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Yassine
And the trouble with religion is:

That there are always hypocrites who consider themselves self righteous enough, to make up and impose this sort of vindictive bullshit.

You must believe in my GOD.

And you must do as I say GOD says.

Because I am better than you.

Because I say my GOD says so.

207 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Lunar108
The Bible tells us when Adam discovered God was staring at his naked body he covered up.

Genesis 3:10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”

It was only later that Adam discovered God was only looking at Eve’s naked body.

Hence Muslims only want women to cover their bodies with the hijab.