The mods did a good thing today. I will give credit where credit was due.

Author: Lunatic

Total: 47
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Good to know, shame you guys have nothing better to do with your night. 

Do you get a little rush/thrill when you bully me? Does it make you happy? I'm happy for you being happy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Is the kind of environment you want here that everyone is scared shit to type because they'll get bullied for what they type?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Good to know, shame you guys have nothing better to do with your night. 

Do you get a little rush/thrill when you bully me? Does it make you happy? I'm happy for you being happy.
It's nice to bully the biggest bully on DART back a little not gonna lie. You wanna spam report me and play manipulation games, then yeah ima fvck with you back a little :)

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Okay, I will vote against Airmax then. This was clearly the mafia game and if he wants to stab me in the back so soon, it's not something I'm cool with.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Okay, I will vote against Airmax then. This was clearly the mafia game and if he wants to stab me in the back so soon, it's not something I'm cool with.
No one cares what you do. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
They do indeed, so much so they can't enjoy a friday night without obsessing over my posts for entertainment.

Imagine spending hours digging through all my posts and pretending you don't care what I do, you're the epitome of well... I'm not gonna say it so you can't report.
Lunatic
Lunatic
They do indeed, so much so they can't enjoy a friday night without obsessing over my posts for entertainment.

Imagine spending hours digging through all my posts and pretending you don't care what I do, you're the epitome of well... I'm not gonna say it so you can't report.
I've never reported something  you've said once. Crying to the mods is your job.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227
You chose too soon to do something like this to me.
Lunatic
Lunatic
You chose too soon to do something like this to me.
You were never a supporter of airmax. You call him out constantly and basically accuse him of being hitler. Stop trying to pretend like him participating in a mafia game someone else designed means he "betrayed" you. You were never on his side to begin with, and that's why me and you are still where we are at now. Because you absolutely refuse to stop being a complete pr1ck to him. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Dude, idc what you think. I was absolutely supporting him for president. You have just pushed me in a way you'd never done before with this and the biggest reason is he invited people to the game you bullied me in.

You better hold on tight, this isn't fun and games anymore. I will rip your dream from you as best as I can. 

But sure, enjoy the laughing at me and rub it in my face, just a few days too soon though, don't you think? Who cares though, you're just a lunatic anyway so why would I expect strategy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I was the reason many middle-grounders were either goign to abstain or vote for him instead of 3RU7AL, to prove it I will show you what sway I did or didn't have.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
You better hold on tight, this isn't fun and games anymore. I will rip your dream from you as best as I can. 
For the next game 💀
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
For the next game 💀

Lmao noted
Lunatic
Lunatic
Dude, idc what you think. I was absolutely supporting him for president. You have just pushed me in a way you'd never done before with this and the biggest reason is he invited people to the game you bullied me in.
I invited people to the game lol

Threaten me all you want little boy, you aren't scary. 

But sure, enjoy the laughing at me and rub it in my face, just a few days too soon though, don't you think? Who cares though, you're just a lunatic anyway so why would I expect strategy.
You called me by my username, oh no you got me so good! Oof.

I was the reason many middle-grounders were either goign to abstain or vote for him instead of 3RU7AL, to prove it I will show you what sway I did or didn't have.
You think you are more significant here than you really are. Children are the only ones who seek guidance from someone like you. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Have you ever come to read posts and think somewhere every time someone posts here a puppy has its face ripped off.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Never Poly.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
3RU7AL for President