An Interview with Airmax

Author: Vader

Total: 20
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Yesterday, I was able to speak with Airmax about his plans for the presidency and what his goals are

Airmax's main focus for this election was advertising. He wanted to make an effective ad campaign for DART to function on.

"I believe DART needs to an activity boost to the highest degree. For a site with excellent functionality, there is no reason why we should have only 20 unique members posting in 24hours. While activity is needed, our ad campaign needs to be gradual. A mass spike in users would hurt the site due to people logging in and then leaving. In order to maintain a stable level of activity, we must slowly boost the activity and advertise enough to gradually make this site boom."

In regards to moderation, Airmax stated...

"I believe the moderators are capable of handling their jobs well. I should only have a small input in the say of moderation. I am a person who believes in lassiez fair and current moderation hold my beliefs true."

Airmax stated as to why he is running for president.

"I had a strong urge to come back to the site when asked. I was advising with one of my friends and she actually encouraged me to do this. Focusing on a hobby that I enjoy doing is something that will benefit my mental health overall and gives me something to be passionate about and invest my time into."

There you have it. My interview with Airmax. There will hopefully be an interview with 3RU7AL coming soon!
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
He believes that bullying and humiliating users is just part of the fun, as well. In fact, it's his favourite way to get DART popular.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
no one cares what you have to say rm
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Lunatic
Eh, I care enough to read what he says and consider it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lemming
And he (Lunatic) cares enough to dig through all my posts for hours just in order to make a game on Discord to laugh at my funniest quotes.
Lunatic
Lunatic
RM is having a full blown mental breakdown right now lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Lemming
Just don't buy into the bullsh1t
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lemming
He’d block you in a heartbeat because he has thin skin. 
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@ILikePie5
He's 'still blocking me,

Nevertheless, the statement,
"no one cares what you have to say rm" - Lunatic#3

First off,
Is not 'technically true,
Secondly,
With all the other threads, back and forth, what's going on, comes off to me, as ill natured.
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Do you remember that conversation we had in discord. Where you accused luna of lying about you and borderline defamation, and I said people are allowed to have opinions. This is literally what I was saying, and this is proof of it. You keep saying stupid stuff about max because you dislike him, just as luna says stupid stuff about you as he dislikes you. But you want luna to stop, yet you want to be able to do it yourself. This is why moderation will never take any request you ask them for seriously 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
The worst things I even say about him are that he has an ego, is a narccisist, and that he is manipulative. I can back it all up logically too. I don't think he is an evil guy the way he tries to paint me though. I realize a lot of it is mental health/ mental instability. But he can't keep getting away with this childish temper tantrum sh1t he does. Someone has to start calling him out on his bullshit. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Vote 3RU7AL.
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Vader
Who tf even is airmax? I can't find his profile on here.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
Do you remember that conversation we had in discord. Where you accused luna of lying about you and borderline defamation, and I said people are allowed to have opinions. This is literally what I was saying, and this is proof of it. You keep saying stupid stuff about max because you dislike him, just as luna says stupid stuff about you as he dislikes you. But you want luna to stop, yet you want to be able to do it yourself. This is why moderation will never take any request you ask them for seriously 
Lunatic hosted a game where I was bullied for posts I'd made, Airmax encouraged people to attend it and as per usual didn't condemn the continued pattern of cyberbullying that Lunatic has issued towards me.

I will condemn whatever the fuck I please, you are right. If you think what I am doing to Airmax is somehow equal to the taunting and sadistic onslaught of abused Lunatic has given me on-site and off-site, you are wrong.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Sum1hugme
airmax1227
Debates: 0
airmax1227
-->
@Sum1hugme
Hi! I'm Airmax, Nice to meet you :)

If you want to get a better idea of who I am and what my plans are, I encourage you to read this thread:

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227
To summarise your platform 'moderation? I got a good idea how to do it but won't let it slip. I will get DART popular... Super popular on Twitch and YT BUT ONLY IF I WIN OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO TO HELL'
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vader
Who is Airmax?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@zedvictor4
He was the former head mod of DDO who’s running for president of DART