How did you find DDO?

Author: badger

Total: 45
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I found it by just googling some random conspiracy theory I was interested in, and joined. I probably would have left, but I found the forums and imabench's weekly stupid made me really like the atmosphere. 
lady3keys
Debates: 0
lady3keys
What about those of us who were never on DDO? What are we -- chopped liver? 🤣

Just teasing. I am only descended from chopped liver. My mother's name actually is "Sherry Whatamichoppedliver". At least that is what she has said to me my entire life.

Seriously though,  I'm not very active on DART. I switched to Twitter because there didn't seem to be many folks in the politics forum. 

I'm hoping Airmax can change this.
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@lady3keys
if you like politics you should engage max himself

he differes from you quite a bit and is cordial, you prob would enjoy that conversation xD
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@Mikal
Sounds interesting. I used to get buried in the political forum under the weight of greyparrot's massive responses; and all of his conservative pals who used to "parrot" 🤣 everything he says right back.

Don't get me wrong. I like greyparrot, or I used to anyway. He disappeared for awhile after Trump lost and from what I've seen, his posts seem different now.

There were simply no liberals in the politics forum at the time. Castin tells me that this has changed a little though. I plan to try again. 

Thanks Mikal.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I know this site started out of the wreckage of DDO but at some point if you don't quit talking about your ex-girlfriend your current girlfriend doesn't want to be around you. I created my account here in 2018, 3 years should be long enough that this site should be standing on its own without constantly referring back to DDO.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I know this site started out of the wreckage of DDO but at some point if you don't quit talking about your ex-girlfriend your current girlfriend doesn't want to be around you. I created my account here in 2018, 3 years should be long enough that this site should be standing on its own without constantly referring back to DDO.
Hmm... But if this ex girlfriend was the best sex you have ever had, and you shared some of your best moments in life with her, just for her to get unfairly hit by a train and die, you don't hink attributing how great this girlfriend was forever has some meaning? My analogy is more accurate to what DDO was. Man you just had to have been there. The community was thriving. Absolutely thriving. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Lunatic
If you're that attached to a website you have a serious problem.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
If you're that attached to a website you have a serious problem.
I am okay with that. At least it's not drugs. 
spacetime
spacetime
I was 15 years old, googling who would win a fight between two of my favorite anime characters, when I came across a DDO debate on the subject. Then I discovered that the site had a religious forum, which appealed to me at the time because I was obsessed with shitting on religious fundamentalists for some reason, so I created an account.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@spacetime
Which characters though?
spacetime
spacetime
-->
@Vader
Luffy vs. Naruto
Vader
Vader
-->
@spacetime
Six Paths Naruto destroys Gear 4 Luffy

Have you caught up in Boruto?

spacetime
spacetime
-->
@Vader
lolll i never got that far into naruto -- lost interest like halfway through the whole ninja world war or whatever. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@spacetime
Yeah that was a bad arc. Sad since it was like the climax of the show
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Looking up some information for an argument I had with a friend and this site came up. I do not remember the topic.