RM endorses Airmax again!

Author: Mikal

Total: 157
RationalMadman
Debates: 571
RationalMadman
It's funny how you lived up to needing to lie about people to win though, also very odd the way you brought disorders into it. To each their own.

I'd ask you to DM me about what you're possibly referring to (which I can't understand) but if I DM you here, you'd probably forge screenshots so idk.
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Hey I was not going low, you started it with your round. If you took those hits, I was not holding back anymore

was fun though, would have been better as a debate 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
No dude, you are seriously saying things I don't understand actually and you have proven in this thread that you are technologically capable of faking screenshots so I am not sure what to say or do at this point. I don't know if I should ask you to DM me about it, I want to fully understand what is going on.
Mikal
Mikal
It's like 6 years ago, I don't even think those things are around anymore. Nor is it worth hashing out, just chalk it up to rap battle 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
What do you mean about consent and cops though?

This is very serious what you are saying.
Mikal
Mikal
Bro some of it is a rap battle, its just talking shit

If you want to be specific 2 girls told me / sent me pictures of you trying to flirt with them and said you were trying to send them dick pics

the consent thing is rap battle.  no one is going to call the cops on you for wanting to show girls your dick

you are just thirsty 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
I never offered or sent a dick pic to anybody from DDO/DART, I am certain of that. Can I talk to you on DMs please one second?
Mikal
Mikal
tomorrow discord me

I'm actually laying down and no I'm not going to tell you who told me that if that's what you are asking.
airmax1227
airmax1227
On another note, though I hate to seem self-aggrandizing, but I think many might actually be surprised by my Rap Battle history:

And here happens to be one I did with Mikal, Compliments battle: https://www.debate.org/debates/Rap-Battle-Compliments/1/

Enjoy. It might actually be fun to do some of these types of debates again.

Mikal
Mikal
after the election , let's done one
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Mikal
after the election , let's done one
If we find the right topic I'm definitely down
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
but you can doctor the screenshots to seem like I admit to the stuff you say.
Mikal
Mikal
I can doctor anything you have ever said, it's meming you

i'm not going to doctor shit like that. The airmax shit was a joke,  i'm not a pyscho lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
I don't even need flow to beat you, I just need to tell the truth
you suck the mods off so much trying to get them to ban people you have cum stuck on your tooth
Never has a more hypocritical bar been spat, ever.

You defamed hardcore in the next post and went crazily nasty and bizarre with the things you said and you keep flexing that you can get me banned if need be... So... 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
you can post whatever you want to post. No one cares if you post, people just think you are a dumbfuck when you go around and try to report posts or claim to be bullied when you are posting and throwing mud as hard as you are receving it. At what point when no one agrees with you, do you start to self reflect and wonder if you are the one with a warped sense of reality? It's actually impossible for you. Your ego is so fucking big, that you can't begin to accept you are in the wrong for anything you do
Yeah I've said this same thing multiple times as well. I am not the first user he has done this whole "bullying" charade with. I said before and I'll say it again: "If you smell poop everywhere you go, check your own shoes"

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
in his mind he's some frail little boy and I'm the jock taking his lunch money. When in reality, he's the edgy kid that is prone to outbursts and that is walking around screaming at everyone they are fucking assholes and then when someone confronts him 

"but they are mean to me"

This ^

The other funny thing about this is the fact that he keeps bringing up high school dynamics and comparing us to jocks or whatever. You know how ridiculous that sounds to accuse people of that on a debate site? I was on the debate team in my high school. I am/ was a friggin nerd lol. I was never called a bully once in school, because I wasn't one. I am still debating whether he is so mentally ill that he actually thinks and or believes he is the victim, and wondering if this is all manipulative tactics. I really am leaning towards the latter, but if it's the first than this kid is really really sick. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Castin
I don't think he's stupid. I would argue that most people are not receptive to lessons that come from a place of hostility or ridicule. The weight class comment was in reference to how much harder he takes these things than you or Lunatic.
Castin the "hostility / ridicule" portion of this is like the 2-3% context you've seen so far. And mikal indulges in that a bit more than me. I've been trying to logically communicate with this human being in a proffessional manner for almost 2 weeks. I can assure you whenever I try, he either will gaslight me, drop most of the arguments in favor of an emotional response, or just dismiss it all and call me a bully/block me. It is extremely frustrating, and eventually when your opponent won't respond logically and keeps resorting to manipulative tactics like that to get under your skin, I think it's only fair that I indulge in a little of what I know get's under his skin in return. 

If he wants to at any point return to debate and discussion in a logical and professional way, he knows I am willing to as well. You can see we've even tried setting up a debate to accomplish this. In response, RM said that any judges in this would be biased against him and basically declined. I think we are well past the point of logical discussion as much as I would love to return the conversation to that place. He simply doesn't want it. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Castin
"Eh, that's fair. But you can either be the victim or a strong independent pugilist who doesn't need help. Not both, buddy."

^ Sage words
Lunatic
Lunatic
Do I have your permission to diss you in a rap as well as Lunatic and Airmax?

Specify the permission before I do it so that you cannot report my post.

None of us will ever report your post and resort to "tattle tell" tactics I can assure you that. As much as you think we are the bad guys, none of us actually want you banned. I see you as being valuable to the site. Once your done throwing your emotional temper tantrum, I imagine we will even see eye to eye on future issues. Until you get to that point, you can flame me out as much as you want, be it in rap battle, or more useless reports to the mods. Whatever your choice is. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Lunatic Judges the rap battle

R1 RM Notes:

RM starts the rhyme off pretty good. Good beat was chosen, the first 3 lines are clever, follow the same theme, and rhyme well (core, boar, floor). The following 3 lines are okay, but not as good as the first 3. I don't start losing it until the run on sentence "Crying to the website to lend you money, lucky your girlfriend didn't have to change from a slut into a whore, You want me teeth-baring, lax moderation? Let's go fragile Mikky, I'll make you beg to end this war."
The syntax goes on too long, and doesn't sound that great especially with the beat. 
The gloating/voting line is good. 
"You think you're shit here anymore just because Airmax takes the throne and you're what? The white knight cucked by him, I bet when you post the vote-counts your underwear is soaking,"
This line is out there, runs on, doesn't rhyme, and comes off more ranty. 
Broken/Chokin' rhyme is fine, but the chokin' line could have been phrased better, or more cleverly to not require a double read.
The rodent/ strokin' lines again run into syntax issues where they run on and don't flow well with the beat. 
The last two lines also have major syntax errors and don't flow well. 

Insults: 8/10
Rhyme: 9/10
Syntax/flow: 5/10

R1 Mikal Notes:

The whole first paragraph was extremely clever, disses RM's perfectly and criticizes exactly what I was thinking.
The second paragraph is very clever and well put together as well. No ciriticisms yet.
Third paragraph flows well as well, no issues here.
Fourth paragraph is great, only issue is maybe the "you are a poison to this site its venom like a spider" could have been rephrased more cleverly. "You are toxic to this site, like the venom from a spider" for example.
Fifth paragraph is really good. I particularly like the last two lines and find them very clever accusing him of living his life as a burden instead of enjoying it.
I have no issues with paragraph six, I like that he calls out to castin's comment about not living down the "punching down" comment, keeping the raps content relevant to the current viewership.
Paragraph seventh is an obvious flow change, and it sounded really good in my head, I can hear an eminem style fast pace change. I would say this verse is among my favorites of round 1. 
The only syntax issues I find in the whole round 1 rap, are second and fourth lines in the 8th paragraph. They don't sound good to a beat, but the insults are still good.

Insults: 10/10
Rhyme: 9.5/10
Syntax/flow: 9.5/10

R1 Winner: Mikal.

R2 RM notes:

Again awesome beat choice. I don't know that I like the celebration and validation as a rhyme, I guess it technically does rhyme but doesn't sound that good when you rhyme "tion with tion". The insult with naming mike's friends and backing our of it for fear of being banned like satan is not only a poor rhyme, it lacks punching power insult wise, as the chance of you getting banned by proxy of mikal is very little risk. The matrix and taken rhyme would have been better if one wasn't referred to as the actual character in the show and the other as the actor. The rhyme works I guess, but it could have been done more cleverly. Major syntax errors and rhyme doesn't work with the beat here: "So, do I get a little ego boost out of it? Perhaps, but let's go back in a time in a machine, and let this hasten..."

The next four lines have some clever lines but i am finding major syntax errors especially with the parentheses, and the final line. I can see what he was trying to do, and the rhymes mid sentence could work for that if done correctly, but speaking them out loud, especially with the beat, it just doesn't sound good.

The next line again encounters syntax and flow issues, and the insult is again, going after mikals need for validation. Basically repeating an insult. The following line also lacks in the insult department considering it's talking about how ragnar would ban him, which is not mikals MO. The following line is pretty hilariously sayign that mikal needs to suck of the mods, even though that's the opposite of reality, and mikal is actually calling out the mods whereas RM has been reporting things frivously to the mods. The syntax and flow is also poor here. The whole ryhme scheme is depreciating slowly but surely now.

"I never went half as hard on anybody as your lovely Luna and you have done but my tools are less about abusing and getting away with it, I give real quality posts to reply to,"

This line barely makes sense grammatically, has virtually no flow, and no insult impact. The "side's true" line is okay I guess.
The line after that is surpisingly good and flows well. "You forge screenshots of DMs, lie about events, appeal to 'common sense' but when it comes to the real me vs the real you, 1 on 1 it won't matter how many people were beside you,"

"I just be me every second, every low and every high too, I get banned? I get cheered? Couldn't care less, that's real not seeking-admiration, validation or any iteration of being prideful,"

This line starts of good firt the first half and loses flow/syntax after "cheered".
The line after this "The main reason I ran to the mods" does not sound good at all, barely rhymes, and comes off more as a rant than a rythym. 
The "gaslighting screenshots" line again falls and there is no rhyme, rythym or syntax, coming off as a rant.
The leaderboard line is okay rythmatically I suppose. 
The right shoe/bye boo rhyme is okay, but still runs into synax/rythym issues.
The final rhyme again repeats the same topic of running to the mods thats been mentioned 3 or 4 times, has 0 syntax/flow, and misses the slap that you would want for a conclusatory line. 

RM's first rap was objectively way better than this one.

Insults: 5/10
Rhyme: 5/10
Syntax/flow: 3/10

R2 Mikal Notes:

In second paragraph I like the insult, but not nessecarily rhyming pass/and past, but It still kind of works. The girls he harrassed and stalked en masse line was a very good insult and very clever line.  
Paragraph 4 was pure slaying.. Everything about it was golden, and slaps insult wise. Absolute fire. 
Paragraph 6 was insane as well, the school shooter line slaps hard.
"the thing that girls log into and then they run away in  fright
because you send those weird as dms all the fucking night" Slight syntax issues and flow issues, probably could have been phrased better.
Paraghraph 9 is fvcking brutal. omg. 
The next two paragraphs are insanely good as well, continue with the story telling and insulting train the previous two went with but capitalizes harder. The girlfriend sex doll link is both hilarious, and packs a crazy hard punch. I am rolling with laughter!
And finally the conlusatory line is absolutely insane, and a fantastic way to close up the rap. 

Insults: 11/10
Rhyme: 10/10
Syntax/flow: 9.5/10

R2 Winner: Mikal

Lunatic
Lunatic

After that rap battle, I link this song in mourning. Mikal absolutely murdered RM. We witnessed a murder here today. I am scarred for life. I've never seen a murder so brutal, so carnal, so ravagingly disgusting. Mikal needs jailtime for this. Someone call 911... Oh lord! The savagery! I thought we humans were sophisticated enough to be above this type of horrible murder! The PTSD from that slaying will forever haunt the viewers of that rap battle, we will never recover....

Rest in peace, rationalmadman...
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
You don't have to report posts when the mods give you free reign to say and do whatever you want to.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You don't have to report posts when the mods give you free reign to say and do whatever you want to.
Thankfully, moderation is getting better and improving. It's only a matter of time before it's completely reformed in a good way. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Lunatic
LOL
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
LOL
It's okay that you don't see it yet. You will in time. This site will flourish in activity, we will make DART amazing. Just like DDO was. 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Lunatic
Too bad none of you started 3 years ago.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Too bad none of you started 3 years ago.
What does it matter when we start? Also there was significant moderation issues here. I can't endorse and encourage activity on a site where you can be banned for having controversial opinions. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Mikal had 3 rounds, you have mistaken his round 2 for his round 1 but actually your depiction is fair enough except you don't get what my 'pray' related to.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I also think that you don't know how to 'read' what I write in raps if you think my flow is off but you're biased so 'insults' will be 11/10 for Mikal to you
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also I have never upvoted my own posts, Mikal is delusional.