Author: Mikal

Total: 157
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Mikal
you arent voting for me luckily 
Hopefully my internet will let this one through.

I just think it's in poor taste to keep ganging up on someone more vulnerable than you. It didn't really help the perception that Airmax is the silent king of some web-based frat.

But I fully realize I have not seen one bit of evidence of Airmax joining in personally; hence my vote. I also realize that it's not like RationalMadman hasn't taken any swings, but when he swings it's nothing to you. When you swing, it's an assault on his sanity. You seem to be taking advantage of this imbalance for personal amusement. I'm not telling you not to defend yourself or your comrades, but this just seems gratuitous.
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Castin
I could see how that is how you would take it without full context and I respect that, and I promise in all honesty its not taking advantage of him for amusement. The goal of this is to show him he can't just blindly insult and swing and not expect to receive shit back. For example he has went through posts and reported every thing someone posts when he disagrees with them just so moderation will hopefully eventually listen to him. He wants to be able to block you and say bad things about you without the consequences of someone calling him out or responding to him. When he does it someone it's fine because to him he sees it as a critique but when someone does it him, then they are a bully etc. I promise you if it was so one sided whiteflame or moderation would have stepped in and I ask them constantly if I'm going to far etc and they are fully aware that he dishes as much as he gets which is why they have not intervened. I know slapping on the hand publicly is probably not the best way to handle most situations like that but for him, it's the only way you drive it in his brain. 

I just don't take his bullshit victim mentality and instead of being just mean to him, usually meming him drives the point much harder because he responds poorly to it. 
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@Lunatic
Despite his claims of being bullied, he actually dishes a lot of it out himself. You are seeing like 1% of the context here. 
I will admit that when I first started on DART,  RM was on a 3 month ban. So I've never actually had a convo with him.

It just seems to me that he is one, and all of you are many; and I don't like it when the "many" attack the "one".

He may deserve it, I don't know. 

But again, he seems to only attack one-on-one and you all seem to attack en masse. I may be wrong, but I never see anyone on his side.

But I have been where he is (I am a liberal in DART's VERY conservative-filled political forum - or used to be). But I will spend some more time reading through old threads to get a better picture.
RationalMadman
Debates: 571
RationalMadman
-->
@lady3keys
It would help you more so to look through Lunatic's previous threads than mine, I do encourage you to look as hard as you like though.
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@RationalMadman
It would help you more so to look through Lunatic's previous threads than mine, I do encourage you to look as hard as you like though.
Thanks and hello RM! It is nice to finally meet you. I will read and learn. 
Castin
Castin
Ugh. More of this shit? You make me regret casting my vote.
Thank you for saying this Castin. I haven't been on in a very long while and this is one of the reasons why.

I appreciate satire, after all I am very active on Twitter 🤪. But I don't like it when users, who are part of a clique, find a way to bully someone without breaking the CoC rules.

This happened to me in the political forum and I wouldn't wish this on anyone!
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you give us another try. I remember your posts in the politics and religion forums and always wished you'd stuck around.

I don't know either Mikal or Lunatic that well, but RM has gotten in feuds with people I've liked before, so I'm not writing them off over this or anything. Plus Luna stuck up for bish, a former moderator I liked, and I never forgot that.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Yeah I think when we get the thread five or six the mods need to consider whether or not this isn't harassment, satire or not.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
@Barney
@Vader
@whiteflame
According to Supadudz it isn't harassment if he feels it's satire and according to Whiteflame, it isn't harassment if I reply anything to it.

I'm not even joking, that's their genuine stances.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
Stop responding and it all goes away
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Especially fabricated PMs /s
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Especially fabricated PMs /s
I’m once again offering advice that would help you if you just followed it. Stop responding to Mikal and Lunatic. People can read interactions themselves.
Mikal
Mikal
only you think it's fabricated. 

likely story
Castin
Castin
-->
@Mikal
I could see how that is how you would take it without full context and I respect that, and I promise in all honesty its not taking advantage of him for amusement. The goal of this is to show him he can't just blindly insult and swing and not expect to receive shit back. For example he has went through posts and reported every thing someone posts when he disagrees with them just so moderation will hopefully eventually listen to him. He wants to be able to block you and say bad things about you without the consequences of someone calling him out or responding to him. When he does it someone it's fine because to him he sees it as a critique but when someone does it him, then they are a bully etc. I promise you if it was so one sided whiteflame or moderation would have stepped in and I ask them constantly if I'm going to far etc and they are fully aware that he dishes as much as he gets which is why they have not intervened. I know slapping on the hand publicly is probably not the best way to handle most situations like that but for him, it's the only way you drive it in his brain. 

I just don't take his bullshit victim mentality and instead of being just mean to him, usually meming him drives the point much harder because he responds poorly to it. 
Sounds like you're saying you're trying to teach him that when he fires the first shot, he shouldn't expect no one to fire back.

The problem with that is RM never thinks he fired the first shot -- he thinks he's firing a retaliatory shot for some past offense against him.

So all you're probably teaching him is that he's not allowed to defend himself, because when he tries, he gets ganged up on and repetitively mocked and the mods are unmoved. This strikes me as something that could exacerbate a victim mentality, not treat it.

I don't think you've broken any rules or are a terrible person or anything. I just think you're punching beneath your weight class and it's bad form.
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Castin
That is fair and I will take that fully. I just refuse to let him go off on fully blatant rants and lies about max. Specifically because max refuses to address it since it's more of a bother than anything. So a lot of new people don't know him, see what RM is posting and assume it's true. I'm just here to troll him till he stops
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
They have broken several rules, it's a fact and not an opinion. The mods are just biased af.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Castin
His ego is too high to stop responding, even though that’s the solutions that would help him the most
Mikal
Mikal
The moderators enforce and interpret the rules. We can tag them if you want, and they can tell you for the 100th time, no rules have been broken. You just refused to accept it. 

Mikal
Mikal
-->
@ILikePie5
To be totally fair, before I went in on him. I was telling him the same exact thing you are telling him. Stop responding to luna, he refused and then directed a bunch of bull shit at max prior to the election. So then I figured may as well let him learn the hard way
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
only you think it's fabricated. 

likely story
gaslighting.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mikal
To be totally fair, before I went in on him. I was telling him the same exact thing you are telling him. Stop responding to luna, he refused and then directed a bunch of bull shit at max prior to the election. So then I figured may as well let him learn the hard way
It’s a proven strategy that works. His loss if he doesn’t want to use it. Anyone he disagrees with, he ends up banning anyways. Typical signs of groupthink
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@ILikePie5

Told him that when I still think luna is doing nothing wrong. Because if he could stop responding, and we kept going. Then luna and now I are in the wrong. The issue is exactly what you said. His ego will not allow it. So he will continue to flip shit and post stuff while wanting to attack people but is too thin skinned to take anything thrown back at him. Which allows moderation to justify telling us not to stop because they see him as being apart of it

its an interesting cycle when your ego is so inflated that you literally can't resist from responding, no?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
This is that s*** posts are better than no post attitude they take about the site.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
The only lie you have had spread about you is that you are a coward who doesn't believe in freedom of speech.

I have had much worse said about me, stop comparing our situations, I even defended you in yours.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
Because if he could stop responding, and we kept going. Then luna and now I are in the wrong.
Not how it works. You're in the wrong even if I do respond and will go unpunished for what you already did, no doubt.
Mikal
Mikal
What you think is wrong means nothing to me. You think Whiteflame is a biased judge. Again you could not define objective if you tried. If it was half as bad as you think moderators would stop it, and yes they have way better judgement and a way more tuned moral compass than you do. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
The only lie you have had spread about you is that you are a coward who doesn't believe in freedom of speech.
And everyone knows that was false because they can figure it out for themselves. You on the other hand want to spoon feed others when they aren’t babies.

I have had much worse said about me, stop comparing our situations, I even defended you in yours.
You clearly haven’t read our mafia games. Ignoring works whether you like it or not.

As for defending me, did I ask you to defend me? I didn’t. That’s another problem with you and the average white liberal. You think that we’re so inferior we can’t fight for ourselves.

Anyways. The advice I give you has worked multiple times. Take it or leave it
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
I could define objective if I tried, what a ridiculous exaggeration.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Wtf does this have to do with race?

Are you being serious right now with your last post about why I defended you?
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@ILikePie5
bro even I told luna that the stuff on you was a bit much and I didn't agree with it

you two really need to bury the hatchet about that mafia game. Also you should really read maxs platform before you vote. Everyone that is saying no is because he has not been around. Has not been around does not mean he will not be around. Trust me bro wants to do good for the site. Luna is just salty at you because of that one time he pulled me and you in a call together and you had some dumbass way you made the roles work. I think he would even admit to that
Mikal
Mikal
I do want to point out, no one has like a single post of his since moderation informed me that it happened. Prior to this he had 1 like on everything he ever posted. Moderation was right