DebateArt.com 2022 Election Voting

Author: SupaDudz ,

Read-only
Total: 234
RationalMadman
Debates: 395
RationalMadman
--> @Lunatic
Maybe you've learned a lesson from all this. One can only hope. 
I learned 2 lessons:

1. I am much wiser than I used to be with how I handle toxic bullying scumbags.
  2. I am much more thick-skinned than I used to be on top of that, knowing how it will look when I 'flip flop' that you would twist the reasoning to prove yourself right, that you would deny that when you humiliate Airmax and Mikal it's with their consent and you didn't mention that you do it when saying everyone spent time laughing at my quotes and that the psychological warfare that would formerly have made me snap or quit the site led to me keeping myself composed throughout, reporting the appropriate posts and the only reason you aren't banned is biased moderation which even though it's biased couldn't find a reason to ban me.
I have improved very much over time at handling these situations, what I learned is that I am amazing.

SupaDudz
Debates: 30
SupaDudz
Live Election Results

Airmax: 25 (Castin, Speed, mikal, lunatic, BOT, SkepticalOne, Greyparrot, thett3, wylted, Supa, sui, warren, maxgoon, lady3keys, benji, bmrock, earth, Franklin,mharm, coal,exan,n8nrm, Whiteflame, REF, Pie) 
3RU7AL: 16 (Athias, FLRW, Badger, Lemming, DeprecatoryLogistician, RM, oro, 3RU7AL, Ramshatu, zed, sum1, ComputerNerd, MarkWeber, Stephen,rbel, Disc)
Hammer :1 (Polywitch)

Lunar108
Debates: 0
Lunar108
3ru7al
SupaDudz
SupaDudz
Live Election Results

Airmax: 25 (Castin, Speed, mikal, lunatic, BOT, SkepticalOne, Greyparrot, thett3, wylted, Supa, sui, warren, maxgoon, lady3keys, benji, bmrock, earth, Franklin,mharm, coal,exan,n8nrm, Whiteflame, REF, Pie) 
3RU7AL: 17 (Athias, FLRW, Badger, Lemming, DeprecatoryLogistician, RM, oro, 3RU7AL, Ramshatu, zed, sum1, ComputerNerd, MarkWeber, Stephen,rbel, Disc, Lunar108)

Barney
Debates: 36
Barney
Best of luck to everyone.

I hope whomever wins, that they listen to what was liked about their competitors campaigns.

As should be clear, in large part due to my role I have been committed to minimal interference. I opt to remain neutral even now.

VNTL
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
The fact you think moderation is biased and that you are still the victim shows how biased you are yourself 
SupaDudz
SupaDudz
FINAL Election Results

3RU7AL: 17 (Athias, FLRW, Badger, Lemming, DeprecatoryLogistician, RM, oro, 3RU7AL, Ramshatu, zed, sum1, ComputerNerd, MarkWeber, Stephen,rbel, Disc, Lunar108)

Airmax1227 is the winner of the 2022 DebateArt.com presidential election and will be officially inaugurated into office January 21st

SupaDudz
SupaDudz
As of 1/21/22. at 12AM EST, Airmax has been sworn into office and his term officially begins, meaning this he is officially the president of DART
SupaDudz
SupaDudz
This thread will be moved into archives within 24hrs