-->
@airmax1227
max are you scum
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
That seems pretty explicit to me. Some people did not receive a PM until this morning. That may just have been DD because he hadn't confirmed and Sui because he got recruited late, but it's possible that others weren't sent their PMs until around the same time that DD was confirmed.
Mikal explicitly said 9/10 people were confirming and that the one person that wasn’t was ComputerNerd. So either Wylted didn’t confirm his role and Mikal was lying or Wylted is lying for some reason. Lynch all liars.

That being said, I'm always wary of strange behaviors from Wylted, and he seems to be making a big deal about the scumminess of players on this basis despite the above message from Mikal also implying that messages were sent out before this morning, and given that now three of us have confirmed receipt of these messages yesterday (and I suspect others will confirm as well), I think it's odd that he's still on this tear.

Mind explaining why you're still on this, Wylted?
+1
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
computer is suppose to be in it but if i havnt heard back in a hour or so I'll add you in his place. Want to start it fast cus new job next week and the first dp is prob going to be slammed
Oh, didn't see that until you pointed it out. He tagged me in three posts at once and I just read the last one.

I don't think computernerd has been replaced, he is in a discord hydra PM with me. Seems clear based on the posts in question that he thought about making me a replacement then decided to make us hydra instead.
airmax1227
Debates: 0
airmax1227
-->
@Lunatic
max are you scum
Perhaps in my real life, but not in this game. In this game I'm a cute animated girl and I win with town.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@airmax1227
What are your thoughts on Wylted lying about the time he received his PM?
airmax1227
airmax1227
I'm gona entirely ignore the entire mod pysch sign-up nonsense... might be legit, might be a way to find scum... I don't care anyway

seems like most of the DP was about the above, so I'm gona ignore it

First thing of substance is from GP:

"I am Lucy (Kaede). I win with the town.
My role seems to be a type of miller role where I will turn up as guilty on investigations. I also have a night action I can use. If you need me to explain more, let me know."

Don't know the theme split yet so the character means nothing, anyone who who this character is and have thoughts on it?

Miller claim kinda sus... I guess I would like to know more, I'll ping GP in a follow up post...  "Miller kinda" that has a night action... scummy af... we'll need to get to the bottom of that or else we'll be harping on it until he's lynched....

Wylted:

"That pretty much town confirms me, if my vote was stolen. It's also really suspicious GP has not claimed yet."

I mean, if the mod confirms the stolen vote sure, though I think your vote was eventually tabulated so clarify if I'm missing something... Also GP partly claimed so I'm not sure if it's still scummy, but the claim is certainly scummy on its own.

And that seems to be literally everything that has happened so far

airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Greyparrot
I am Lucy (Kaede). I win with the town.
Hey GP! Great to be playing forum mafia with you again...

Full Claim. Miller with night actions... I think it should be obvious why that's scummy, and I don't wana get bogged down on this for the next 3 DPs and/or lynch you with a lack of information...

VTPPARSTAIMBRFTT (Vote to politely present a referendum suggesting that an individual might be removed from the township)
GreyParrot

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Mikal explicitly said 9/10 people were confirming and that the one person that wasn’t was ComputerNerd. So either Wylted didn’t confirm his role and Mikal was lying or Wylted is lying for some reason. Lynch all liars.
I’m missing something, then. Why would Mikal mention that he’d sent out multiple PMs this morning if it was just one person who hadn’t confirmed?

Also, we should be able to confirm this. Did anyone receive their PM this morning?
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@ILikePie5
Don't care. I don't wana win this game cuz some member of the scum team screwed up some technical issue.
Mikal
Mikal
Voted 

Wylted 1/6 (pie)
DD/computer 1/6 (Luna)
Parrot 2/6 (Wylted, Max)

Who's that?..
Oh My..
The whole stadium is abuzz
What is going on?
kabo?

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
I also got my PM this morning, but that could be because I signed up late. Seems a few people are open about saying that they got their PMs yesterday. Hypothetically if I was scum and wylted was town I would be wary of admitting my PM came in yesterday after he called GP out, so I am going to lean slight town on whoever the first person was to say their PM came in this morning after GP (as soon as I double check who that was).

On the other hand if Wylted was hypothetically scum, what would he have to gain from this move? in that scenario he sees a townie say they got their PM at a certain time and... what? goes after him for a mislynch? when he knows that if one townie got their PM at that time then others may have as well and would back GP up? Doesn't add up to me.

This is very likely a case of Wylted being town, noticing a discrepancy, and pointing it out.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
If ive learned anything from GP, its that if he is flaunting a death activate role, he is not bluffing. It usually hurts town 100%. 

I might need your help with this one.

If I get lynched I have the option of killing someone that voted to lynch me when I die.

Also, when I die I will flip as a member of the Mafia. So when I do die remember there will be more mafia than expected. I don't wanna get yelled at for not disclosing this at the start and fucking town over.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
Did anyone receive their PM this morning?
I did, but as you already noted in post 42 that is probably because I came in late. Merely stating for the record.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Well, I figured you were a given, though I appreciate you confirming.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@airmax1227
VTPPARSTAIMBRFTT (Vote to politely present a referendum suggesting that an individual might be removed from the township)
I am going to make this a thing or die trying.
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Greyparrot

If I get lynched I have the option of killing someone that voted to lynch me when I die.

Also, when I die I will flip as a member of the Mafia. So when I do die remember there will be more mafia than expected. I don't wanna get yelled at for not disclosing this at the start and fucking town over.
Fair enough, and seems like a role Mikal might put in the game... can I get your role justification?

I guess we can kind of gleam some legitimacy out of this if we decide to lynch GP and he follows town instructions (provided in advance) on who to kill that was on his lynch - if we can even muster such a scenario that's actually beneficial
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I’m missing something, then. Why would Mikal mention that he’d sent out multiple PMs this morning if it was just one person who hadn’t confirmed?
Sui and Disc were the multiple individuals. Either way, Wylted had already confirmed yesterday according to Mikal.

Also, we should be able to confirm this. Did anyone receive their PM this morning?

Mikal
Mikal
-->
@airmax1227
GreyParrot

A lone timothy sheds a tear in the grave
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
You must be scum also. Mikal even states he sent out PMs this morning. Maybe he sent scum PMs yesterday 
So how’d you confirm your PM yesterday according to Mikal?

I confirmed it yesterday, I got the role PM today around noon eastern time. I'm sure that I am not the only one. I assumed most of town did, but now I am feeling like that might not be true
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I confirmed it yesterday, I got the role PM today around noon eastern time. I'm sure that I am not the only one. I assumed most of town did, but now I am feeling like that might not be true
So what were you “confirming” if you didn’t get your role yesterday?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
I am leaning heavy town on wylted and WF so far. Will wait for others to respond to the "when did your PM arrive" inquiry.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@airmax1227
Don't know the theme split yet so the character means nothing, anyone who who this character is and have thoughts on it?
Been thinking on it. As waifus go, Lucy is an odd choice. She’s the protagonist of Elfen Lied, and while there are certainly gratuitous nude scenes, the series is mainly known for its gore. I personally found her off-putting, especially given the trauma she was subjected to and how that affected her psyche.

I will say that what stood out to me most of all was GP being so dodgy about a full claim. It’s unusual for him to not full claim immediately, and from the sound of things, he has no reason not to claim based on his role since it’s mainly anti-town utility (Miller-esque role with some negative repercussion for lynching him). This isn’t his meta.
Mikal
Mikal
She'd do anything to keep me from seeing the real world
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Did you get your role PM before confirming you were ready to play? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
On the other hand if Wylted was hypothetically scum, what would he have to gain from this move? in that scenario he sees a townie say they got their PM at a certain time and... what? goes after him for a mislynch? when he knows that if one townie got their PM at that time then others may have as well and would back GP up? Doesn't add up to me.
If he was scum then GP for him would be a mislynch target.

The better question to ask is why would a Town Wylted lie about when he got his PM?
Wylted
Wylted
If we didn't have airmax CCing GP right now, I'd be lynching pie, because his PM seems to be different than mine. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Did you get your role PM before confirming you were ready to play? 
What? I got my PM yesterday and then confirmed it. What are you saying you did/got from Mikal?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Okay, you are basically confirmed scum at this point. He sent out confirmations before sending out roles. Probably in case somebody dropped out, he didn't want to compromise the game. If GP is by some miracle town, he needs to target you. 
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@whiteflame
Been thinking on it. As waifus go, Lucy is an odd choice. She’s the protagonist of Elfen Lied, and while there are certainly gratuitous nude scenes, the series is mainly known for its gore. I personally found her off-putting, especially given the trauma she was subjected to and how that affected her psyche.
I don't know what the hell you are talking about, but how haven't I ever seen this. I'm gona have to look this up now. Quality insight I'm gona assume though.

I will say that what stood out to me most of all was GP being so dodgy about a full claim. It’s unusual for him to not full claim immediately, and from the sound of things, he has no reason not to claim based on his role since it’s mainly anti-town utility (Miller-esque role with some negative repercussion for lynching him). This isn’t his meta.
This.
Wylted
Wylted
Everybody please post the time you got you PM. I already posted mine.