Anime/Game Waifu Mafia DP1

Author: Mikal

Total: 278
airmax1227
Debates: 0
airmax1227
-->
@Wylted
If we didn't have airmax CCing GP right now, I'd be lynching pie, because his PM seems to be different than mine. 
Wait, what? CC still stand for counter-claiming right?

I'm not counter claiming GP... I think Miller is scummy, A miller with any action is scummier, and I think WF pointed out why the behavior makes it scummiest

Also I'm not a Miller... so definitely not a CC
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
If you are town, you are still the best lynch. Pie is pretty much confirmed scum, so a one for one trade is not a bad result for DP1. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@airmax1227
I misunderstood you. What do you think of the above post. GP is the lynch and he targets pie. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Okay, you are basically confirmed scum at this point. He sent out confirmations before sending out roles. Probably in case somebody dropped out, he didn't want to compromise the game. If GP is by some miracle town, he needs to target you. 
I’m not scum, and he didn’t didn’t ask for a confirmation before sending my role. I see literally no reason why he would do that.
Wylted
Wylted
We can't lose. We definitely kill one scum on DP1. Even if I am wrong about one being scum, there is no way I am wrong about both. 

By the way, disc is town
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
I probably will just waive my action so town can safely lynch me today.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m not scum, and he didn’t didn’t ask for a confirmation before sending my role. I see literally no reason why he would do that.
If another town member confirms they got their role first, I'll let you off the hook. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@whiteflame
@airmax1227
Did Mikal ask y’all to confirm if y’all were playing before sending a PM?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
That's fine. I assume you want me to waive my kill power as well then.
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Wylted
I misunderstood you. What do you think of the above post. GP is the lynch and he targets pie. 
I don't care about the role PM time thing... and that seems to be all the Pie FOS is based on, so I don't care for it at all... I'm taking a neutral stance on people engaging it, it's semi pro town/semi scummy so null really... but I'd rather no one engage in it... but I get that its a method, I just don't like it, so I'd like to ignore it
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Unless mikal is playing games and unpredictably sending PMs than pie is pretty much confirmed scum. Just shoot him. 
Mikal
Mikal
Don't worry I won't kill you
but I'm going to punish you....
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
If another town member confirms they got their role first, I'll let you off the hook. 
You’re the only one who confirmed before receiving a PM… which I still don’t understand why Mikal would do since it’s literally been a day since you signed up
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@airmax1227
Can you answer post 98 so we can confirm that Wylted’s theory of confirming before receiving a PM is moronic?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol, he literally stated that one was left to confirm than after said he sent out multiple messages in the morning. So for atleast 2 or 3 of us, we got our roles in the morning, after we confirmed. It seems suspicious that he would have some people confirm before getting the role and some afterwords. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
You should be shooting Wylted if anyone. He’s literally claiming he “confirmed” before receiving his PM
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
First off, I can't kill pie unless he votes for me.
Secondly, you better give me a good reason cause I'm not going to be responsible for killing a town member randomly without a justification.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Lol, he literally stated that one was left to confirm than after said he sent out multiple messages in the morning. So for atleast 2 or 3 of us, we got our roles in the morning, after we confirmed. It seems suspicious that he would have some people confirm before getting the role and some afterwords. 
“Do not post in this yet until I say the dayphase begins. Pre posting this early for rules. Once everyone confirms they have their pms, the dayphase will start. Dayphases will roughly be 4 days long.” —Post 1

He said 9/10 confirmed and the one person that hadn’t was ComputerNerd. Want to change your story now? DD and Sui joined late so them receiving the PMs later makes sense

airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@ILikePie5
Did Mikal ask y’all to confirm if y’all were playing before sending a PM?
argh, I don't want to engage in this but fine...

no. he sent me a text message saying my role was in discord... that was it... but mine might be a unique situation since he didn't need to confirm since I already told him via text I was playing, and I'm probably one of the few players where that's even an option for him
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@airmax1227
It’s just for Wylted. Thank You. You can read Post 1 by Mikal and see that Wylted is clearly lying about when he received his PM.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Due to like half the people taking a day to confirm roles, I was not able to fully send everything out until this morning which was a good thing because I got to add 1 more person to the game (it was made for 11 to start) so this works perfect

Wylted
Wylted
Busted. Haha
Wylted
Wylted
I always get pie dp1, he is shit as scum.
Wylted
Wylted
Advice for next time. If you are scum next game as well, just stfu. Especially with things like pm structure that can easily get you caught. 

I almost suspect you just get caught DP1 on purpose because you hate playing as scum. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I always get pie dp1, he is shit as scum.

Due to like half the people taking a day to confirm roles, I was not able to fully send everything out until this morning which was a good thing because I got to add 1 more person to the game (it was made for 11 to start) so this works perfect
This doesn’t prove I’m scum lol. If half the people didn’t confirm their roles than the other half did, aka me. Try again.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Advice for next time. If you are scum next game as well, just stfu. Especially with things like pm structure that can easily get you caught. 

I almost suspect you just get caught DP1 on purpose because you hate playing as scum. 

Imma laugh at you along with everyone cause I’m not scum
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
It’s just for Wylted. Thank You. You can read Post 1 by Mikal and see that Wylted is clearly lying about when he received his PM.
Airmax confirmed my story, stop gaslighting.

no. he sent me a text message saying my role was in discord... 
That's basically a confirmation text before airmax knew to go on discord and check his role. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
Can you take care of my light work. Just take a break from being an airmax goon for one day, and be my goon. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
You’re the only individual who signed up early that received their PM late. Let me list it out.

Yesterday
Pie
GP
WF
Max

Today
DD - Late hydra decision
Sui - Late addition

Unsure
Supa
Luna
Earth
Warren
Computer
Wylted
Wylted
I'm going to try and not clog up the dp with this pie nonsense. Sorry guys.