Anime/Game Waifu Mafia DP1

Author: Mikal

Total: 278
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
I mean he doesn’t have to listen to us. I don’t have a strong opinion on the timing stuff and I don’t really care until we get a scum flip cause like I said I think every scum will be in that same group
ComputerNerd
Debates: 15
ComputerNerd
Well, I need to go offline. I’ll check in 5-6 hours. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
Yesterday
Pie
GP
WF
Max
Warren
Earth
Luna

Today
DD/CN -  Late hydra decision
Sui - Late addition

Unsure
Supa
Computer

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Yesterday
Pie
GP
WF
Max
Warren
Earth
Luna
Supa

Today
DD/CN -  Late hydra decision
Sui - Late addition
Wylted

Unsure

Who’s the odd one out? Wylted.

Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Unsure if I agree/understand with your reasoning. Shouldn't mafia get their PMs at once? Unless you are saying something like Wylted was rebalanced to be scum.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Earth
I think his point is that Wylted is lying
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Unsure if I agree/understand with your reasoning. Shouldn't mafia get their PMs at once? Unless you are saying something like Wylted was rebalanced to be scum.
My point is that he’s lying. I was voting him because he was lying. Instead of coming clean, he decides to accuse me through his far fetched fantasy that no reasonable person would agree is true.

Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Voted 

Wylted 1/6 (pie)
DD/computer 1/6 (Luna)
Parrot 4/6 (Wylted, Max, Computer/DD, Warren)

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Gp seems to be flip flopping a lot in what he says fmpov

I don't buy the pm psych overall, I think it's a stupid game to play because this whole thing was kinda messy from the start when we got our roles with dp's not starting til the confirmation thing. I find it hard to reach such.

I just don't like GP's claim overall and think it's a bit fishy. I have to re read this tmrw when not influenced by apple juice
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
I don’t mind lynching GP because I’m against Millers to begin with. We however still have to decide who he will kill with his ability. Help me pressure Wylted who clearly is lying about the timing of his PM.
If GP is claiming Miller that means there is probably a cop in the game. Just investigate me LOL. I think you're the only one on this nonsense though.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Just take the shot if you actually have one. I hat doing this, but if we have more town directed kills than mafia directed kills, typically town wins. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
If GP is claiming Miller that means there is probably a cop in the game.
If he’s telling the truth

Just investigate me LOL. I think you're the only one on this nonsense though.
So you wanting GP to use his activated ability on me was nothing?

Why don’t you tell everyone why you lied about getting your PM later than everyone besides the late people?

Mikal
Mikal
This place takes me back
This was your first training ground wasn't it?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
So vote me up and let me shoot you then. It will convince you.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
If he was scum then GP for him would be a mislynch target.
Put yourself in scum shoes for a sec. You are deciding whether to try to mislynch GP. You know GP is town in this scenario, so you know that it is normal for town to get their PM at the time that GP said he got it, which means you know before you even do it that if you try to mislynch him on those grounds that nobody in the town will go for it.

Think about that. You know for a fact before you even start that it would not work. But you try it anyway? How the hell does that logic work?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
I support my hydra's decision to vote GP. Not 100% on him being scum but his meta does tend to be to immediately full claim his role and usually character in his first post, the fact that he did not do so here is weird coming from him.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Leaning towards pie being dumb town rather than scum though that is the weakest of my reads so far.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Put yourself in scum shoes for a sec. You are deciding whether to try to mislynch GP. You know GP is town in this scenario, so you know that it is normal for town to get their PM at the time that GP said he got it, which means you know before you even do it that if you try to mislynch him on those grounds that nobody in the town will go for it. 
Ahh but it’s also possible to get your PM late like you and Sui did. Why did he want to affiliate himself with you all. Why is he lying.

Think about that. You know for a fact before you even startthat it would not work. But you try it anyway? How the hell does that logic work?
Because it’s not true everyone received their PM early. He can claim that he didn’t because you all didn’t, but you all had a reason y’all didn’t get it early.

Either way that’s besides the point. Why did Wylted lie. If he is town, why is he lying about the timing of his PM. That’s my question that he has yet to answer and neither has anyone else.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Vader
@whiteflame
Any thoughts?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Any thoughts?
Not caught up on recent developments.
Mikal
Mikal
Why are you doing this?
Some times you just have to fight....
It's not always easy, but when you are in a corner what choice do you have?
Some choices are not simple but necessary
sui_generis
sui_generis
reading now 
sui_generis
sui_generis
okay actually I have a zoom meeting rn but I'll be back after to comment substantively. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Either way that’s besides the point. Why did Wylted lie. If he is town, why is he lying about the timing of his PM. That’s my question that he has yet to answer and neither has anyone else.
That is ridiculous you are still on this. You failed to adequately answer disc when he stated this

Why would I go after GP for something that would draw so much attention to me. Think about this, if GP is scum, than I am just hardcore bussing him out of the gate. That's ridiculous.  If he is town, and I am scum, I would not draw attention to myself as having a PM that came at a separate time than him. That would pretty much out me as scum right away. It makes no sense. 

As for why Mikal sent some people PMs at around noon one day and around 2pm the prior day I don't know. The fact that I knew when the other pMs were sent Is pretty much proof I am town.

I have a few theories though, since mikal has admitted in the past that his riles are not completely randomized. If he feels like one team has an advantage after randomization he will shuffle the results a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if he just held out because depending on whoever confirmed, he might rearrange the roles a bit.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
That is ridiculous you are still on this. You failed to adequately answer disc when he stated this
I disagree. I don’t know what’s going on in the scum chat not in the heads of individual mafia members. I do know how that there is no reason to lie as town if you’re town about your PM timing. 

Why would I go after GP for something that would draw so much attention to me. Think about this, if GP is scum, than I am just hardcore bussing him out of the gate. That's ridiculous.  If he is town, and I am scum, I would not draw attention to myself as having a PM that came at a separate time than him. That would pretty much out me as scum right away. It makes no sense.
This is WIFOM. You could’ve just scum slipped, which I believe you did.

As for why Mikal sent some people PMs at around noon one day and around 2pm the prior day I don't know. The fact that I knew when the other pMs were sent Is pretty much proof I am town.
But you didn’t know when everyone else’s PMs were sent. Out of the gate you accused GP of getting his PM before you without even knowing that almost everyone else got it at the same time.

I have a few theories though, since mikal has admitted in the past that his riles are not completely randomized. If he feels like one team has an advantage after randomization he will shuffle the results a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if he just held out because depending on whoever confirmed, he might rearrange the roles a bit.
So now you’re claiming that Mikal only held off on giving you your role? Why not literally anyone else
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Any thoughts?
I'm still not sure it's a lie. Yes, it's odd, but it also wouldn't be the first time that the mod did something strange that made us suspect someone, and I agree with DD that this is just an odd thing for Wylted to make a big deal about if he is scum. Wylted generally tends to make strange and aggressive moves that I have a hard time reading. I've made the mistake of scum-reading him for it before, so I fully admit that I'm likely overcompensating in the other direction, I'm hesitant to scum read him over it.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I'm still not sure it's a lie. Yes, it's odd, but it also wouldn't be the first time that the mod did something strange that made us suspect someone, and I agree with DD that this is just an odd thing for Wylted to make a big deal about if he is scum. Wylted generally tends to make strange and aggressive moves that I have a hard time reading. I've made the mistake of scum-reading him for it before, so I fully admit that I'm likely overcompensating in the other direction, I'm hesitant to scum read him over it.
Wylted continued to accuse only me after revelations from Luna and Supa that they got their PMs early too. Even after the revelation, instead of backing off of Grey, he doubles down on him, even before Grey got the chance to get on and claim.
Wylted
Wylted
I'm just not going to communicate if you are going to twist what I say. Either you are scum or just being stupid for not letting go of your pet theory
Earth
Earth
Did GreyParrot mention what his lynch power is?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Wylted continued to accuse only me after revelations from Luna and Supa that they got their PMs early too. Even after the revelation, instead of backing off of Grey, he doubles down on him, even before Grey got the chance to get on and claim.
Yeah, and I already mentioned how I saw his continued accusations. I'm hesitant to chalk that up to scumminess because I've often mistaken his general aggression based on poor or even disproven reasoning as scum behavior.