Anime/Game Waifu Mafia DP1

Author: Mikal

Total: 278
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Did GreyParrot mention what his lynch power is?
The closest I can find to what he can actually do that is distinct from his Miller-esque role (which he still hasn't clarified) is post #107

First off, I can't kill pie unless he votes for me.
Secondly, you better give me a good reason cause I'm not going to be responsible for killing a town member randomly without a justification.
He's only hinting at how it works so far. Sounds like he has some kind of Hunter role that allows him to kill anyone who is on the lynch if he chooses. 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
Thought so... I would prefer something more concrete from GP. That said, while I do believe GP for the time being, maybe we can have GP shoot a predetermined target or whatever. 
Earth
Earth
Now that I think about it, it's kinda odd how GP goes "I don't want to hipfire a town because they voted me." You don't need to hipfire. Town can just select a target and you can kill them. If you are scum, town wins, and town has a chance to kill a potential scum. So why are you apprehensive?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
I am like 2 or 3 pages behind but I think we shouldnt call GPs bluff. Anyone suggesting we should I will be sus of next dp if he is lynched. I tend to be less active during my weekends but ill be very active after tomorrow. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Yeah, and I already mentioned how I saw his continued accusations. I'm hesitant to chalk that up to scumminess because I've often mistaken his general aggression based on poor or even disproven reasoning as scum behavior.

Glad we at least agree it’s poor and disproven 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Earth
Now that I think about it, it's kinda odd how GP goes "I don't want to hipfire a town because they voted me." You don't need to hipfire. Town can just select a target and you can kill them. If you are scum, town wins, and town has a chance to kill a potential scum. So why are you apprehensive?
If GP is town, he knows he is town 100% and trust himself. We also have the issue that whoever we choose, will just stubbornly stay off the lynch. I rather the target be in surprise to all of us
sui_generis
Debates: 0
sui_generis
don't end dp before I post tonight 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Let’s call a truce and pressure Supa. He’s been saying he’ll post but he hasn’t done anything substantive

VTL Supa
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@warren42
@sui_generis
Help me pressure Supa for a claim please
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
So my thoughts are as such

1. Pie is either scum or dumb town. At this point I can't tell. His pressure on Wylted seems realy stupid and looks like he is forcing a lynch on someone, which is something he does when scum, so I have an FoS

2. GreyParrot's char claim is sus to me, not the role, but the claim itself. Then again, I could be overreading the luck out of this

3. Disc's behavior reads more town. I think his reactions to the DP have been what Disc tends to do overall from my experience with him
Vader
Vader
I have given my reads on the situation and showed my opinions. I don't sit on my ass all day and scroll thru things
Vader
Vader
Again, I'm not reading into the nuisances of the game with PM
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I just want supa to vote me so I can shoot him. He is clearly scum.
Mikal
Mikal
Voted 

DD/computer 1/6 (Luna)
Parrot 4/6 (Wylted, Max, Computer/DD, Warren)
Supa 1/6 (pie)

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
VTL SUPA
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Lo and behold. Supa magically shows up as soon as I lobby
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Earth
Town can just select a target and you can kill them. If you are scum, town wins, and town has a chance to kill a potential scum. So why are you apprehensive?
That's fine, but I'm not going to kill Pie just cause Wylted said to do so. Give a reason or have consensus.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
You need to claim
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
I completely disagree. GP basically has a hunter type role, so being afraid to lynch him is scummy to me since he can only shoot someone on his lynch.

Mafia are naturally more afraid to die.
warren42
warren42
Activitt pushes are so lazy but Pie might be town for doing it.
Mikal
Mikal
Voted 

DD/computer 1/6 (Luna)
Parrot 4/6 (Wylted, Max, Computer/DD, Warren)
Supa 2/6 (pie, parrot)

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
This is why I suspect Supa, he half ass says we should lynch me but refuses to do so himself.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
2. GreyParrot's char claim is sus to me, not the role, but the claim itself. Then again, I could be overreading the luck out of this
Has he actually said what his role is called or just described what it does?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Activitt pushes are so lazy but Pie might be town for doing it.
Isn’t it convenient he just shows up as soon as I pressure him? 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
So my thoughts are as such

1. Pie is either scum or dumb town. At this point I can't tell. His pressure on Wylted seems realy stupid and looks like he is forcing a lynch on someone, which is something he does when scum, so I have an FoS
Let’s play a game. Don’t repeat what anyone has said, but explain why the pressure on Wylted is stupid, but Wylted’s pressure on GP wasn’t stupid?

Second time you’ve said this. Wanna explain why for people who don’t anime?

3. Disc's behavior reads more town. I think his reactions to the DP have been what Disc tends to do overall from my experience with him
What behavior are you referring to?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
This is why I suspect Supa, he half ass says we should lynch me but refuses to do so himself.
Most of his posts have been repeating what he said earlier or repeating what other people have said. Not to mention they are vague af. Watch him lobby for my lynch lol
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
You voted him for not posting, he posted, now you’re voting him for doing so.

What’s the angle here, that Supa didn’t know what to post and then was like “oh shit I have a vote, better post now!” Or that he was intentionally not posting then decided to since you voted him?

I think it’s dumb logic either way and like I said activity pushes are lazy. If it’s to get activity I still think it’s dumb, cause the vast majority of the time it isn’t gonna work, but if you’re just pushing someone for not posting I feel like that’s just a blind random push.
warren42
warren42
So yeah, probably coincidence.
warren42
warren42
Supas posts have been lazy and haven’t added much, but it’s whatever, most people haven’t added much that’s constructive. That kinda feels like you’re justifying your vote for him after the fact because the original reason was dumb.
warren42
warren42
So far I think pie and Wylted are probably both town, GP is like 50/50.