Anime/Game Waifu Mafia DP1

Author: Mikal

Total: 278
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Whiteflame seems like he’s trying to solve the game so the slightest townread on him, Lunatic is actively opposed to the GP lynch which I expect scum to do (to avoid the potential shot) but I for some reason don’t feel strongly that he’s scum
warren42
warren42
Oh and Sui probably town for meta reasons
warren42
warren42
So that leaves Max, earth, Supa, and disk/computer nerd in my POE, plus GP being my rop choice
warren42
warren42
Earth, how often have you played mafia before?

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@warren42
You voted him for not posting, he posted, now you’re voting him for doing so.

What’s the angle here, that Supa didn’t know what to post and then was like “oh shit I have a vote, better post now!” Or that he was intentionally not posting then decided to since you voted him?
Yeah, pie has been finding some really thin reasons to scum read people. At first thought that it was just him being dumb but now starting to think it might be intentional. I am going to speak to computernerd about switching our vote to him.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
You voted him for not posting, he posted, now you’re voting him for doing so

What’s the angle here, that Supa didn’t know what to post and then was like “oh shit I have a vote, better post now!” Or that he was intentionally not posting then decided to since you voted him?

I think it’s dumb logic either way and like I said activity pushes are lazy. If it’s to get activity I still think it’s dumb, cause the vast majority of the time it isn’t gonna work, but if you’re just pushing someone for not posting I feel like that’s just a blind random push.
I want his claim as I asked earlier. His posts are lazy. He needs to claim.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Yeah, pie has been finding some really thin reasons to scum read people. At first thought that it was just him being dumb but now starting to think it might be intentional. I am going to speak to computernerd about switching our vote to him.
Which post of Supa has been contributive? And I voted him for a claim, which he hasn’t done yet.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
And I voted him for a claim, which he hasn’t done yet.
Maybe he doesn't want to.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Supas posts have been lazy and haven’t added much, but it’s whatever, most people haven’t added much that’s constructive. That kinda feels like you’re justifying your vote for him after the fact because the original reason was dumb.
There’s a difference between not posting = not adding much and posting = not adding much.

All of Supa’s posts are fluff. I still want a claim from him.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Maybe he doesn't want to.
That’s his prerogative, but I’ll continue to lobby for additional pressure.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
What makes you think he is more likely to be scum than other people that haven't said much? Supa is acting pretty normal for his meta and you have played enough with him that you should know this.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Greyparrot
It doesn't have to be Pie. And Pie is after Wylted.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
What makes you think he is more likely to be scum than other people that haven't said much?
Like I said. There’s a difference between not saying anything vs saying something but not saying anything. If there’s someone specific in mind you want to pressure for activity, I’d be more than happy to help.

Supa is acting pretty normal for his meta and you have played enough with him that you should know this.
No he’s not. Lazy fluff is his scum meta. His most recent post confirmed that. When he’s town, there’s logic and reasoning explained really well. Here he doesn’t explain anything or just outright repeats what he said. You’re welcome to check out his previous games as scum and town. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Anyways I’m off for the night. Gotta finish Finance notes
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
approx 44 hours left in the dayphase 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
This is why I suspect Supa, he half ass says we should lynch me but refuses to do so himself.
That is suspicious.  Can you link me to the post
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Post 190. He advocates for my lynch by saying my claim is "suss" yet refuses to vote. 

Clearly looks like something mafia would do.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
I completely disagree. GP basically has a hunter type role, so being afraid to lynch him is scummy to me since he can only shoot someone on his lynch.

Mafia are naturally more afraid to die.

It's not about being afraid to die. It's about knowing GP will happily fuck town over for the chaos. He has done it multiple times before. Most recent and notably in the stand dp1. Also my first experience of GP in mafia was him baiting people to lynch him as bomb. Oh and he did it in pressf1forrespects Christmas mafia. GP has frequently had bomb roles, frequently gets his bluff called, and frequently screws the town over for it.
I wouldn't be surprised if Mikael purposeful gave him a role like that to troll.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I am sus of you because you are making no competent sense in your lynches. I keep telling you to stop pointing out Wylteds PM as a way to indicate affiliation yet you keep doing as such despite how useless and pathetic it is. From there, you lay no pressure on GP, and divert your attention to me because my posts have been lazy, not even affiliation indicating me

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
GP is scummy because he is pushing a role where if you lynch him, he's gonna shoot someone, thus making it as a diversion. Pie is sticking up for this and is literally derailing threads to push a lynch on me for posting
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Lazy fluff is his scum meta
Please go read my games as mafia before you say nonsense such as this

And if you are talking resistance, resistance =/= mafia
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
There’s a difference between not posting = not adding much and posting = not adding much.

All of Supa’s posts are fluff. I still want a claim from him.
Your vote was literally because he hadn’t posted enough…
warren42
warren42
You may have different reasoning now but that was the original reason you gave
warren42
warren42
-->
@Vader
Either GP is telling the truth or he’s lying. I think the former means he’s town, the latter means he’s scum.

So if he’s telling the truth, what’s the diversion?

If he’s lying, and therefore scummy, what’s the big deal and why are you not voting for him?
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
You got links to those games? I don’t see GP doing something like that just to fuck town over if he’s town, but if there are examples of it I can look at I’ll be open to reconsideration.
warren42
warren42
Also did you watch the UFC fights? The HW one was so unexpected, fun night.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Yeah I will link them later. Too high now. And yeah just watched the fights it was crazy
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
There’s 44hours in the DP

There’s plenty of time to lunch and to be clear, I have no problem with it, but I want to discuss it with town so that town agrees to said decision
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Vader
You said GP is scummy, why haven't you voted him
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
GP is scummy because he is pushing a role where if you lynch him, he's gonna shoot someone, thus making it as a diversion.
Wym mean a diversion? If you think he’s scum you should be voting for him. And if you think he’s scum he’s likely lying about his role.

Pie is sticking up for this and is literally derailing threads to push a lynch on me for posting
I said from Day 1 I support a policy lynch on GP barring any better alternatives. In the off chance GP is town and he gets to shoot, I’m hunting for other scum. You have a problem with that? Cause at the moment I seem to be the only person doing that.