Anime/Game Waifu Mafia DP1

Author: Mikal

Total: 278
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I am sus of you because you are making no competent sense in your lynches.
Again, this lacks specificity.

I keep telling you to stop pointing out Wylteds PM as a way to indicate affiliation yet you keep doing as such despite how useless and pathetic it is.
Again, why.

From there, you lay no pressure on GP, and divert your attention to me because my posts have been lazy, not even affiliation indicating me
Whoa whoa whoa. This is some OMGUS material. I’ve already laid out my thoughts on GP. This is the third time you’ve said you’re sus of GP and still haven’t placed a vote on him.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Please go read my games as mafia before you say nonsense such as this

And if you are talking resistance, resistance =/= mafia
OMGUS is another tell. 

Your reads on me have been garbage lol. Even this game you’re like, oh Pie is aggressive, so he must be scum, cause that’s his meta. Clearly you’ve been wrong about that in previous games but still parrot it as OMGUS.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Wylted
He will likely be my vote, however I do not rush lynches until I'm certain in a lynch
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mikal
Game is starting now and First Dayphase will end Tuesday at 8 PM est
Can you confirm that this is true or the 44 hours is true? Cause the timing doesn’t match up.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
1. My meta is not rushing lynches in DP1. We have to work with town to gage behaviors and make the optimal choice. We have roughly like 36 hours to do so.

I had an FoS on you from the start from when you were pushing Wylted because of when the PM was given out. I don't wanna hear that garbage that I am OMGUSing you when my vote isn't even on you
Vader
Vader
I am sus of you because you are making no competent sense in your lynches.
Again, this lacks specificity.
This builds on the Wylted point and warrens point
I keep telling you to stop pointing out Wylteds PM as a way to indicate affiliation yet you keep doing as such despite how useless and pathetic it is.
Again, why.

Quotes I've said in this game

I'm not going to read much into mod psyche til the game is over. I don't ever recall playing in a Mikal game ever (maybe a while ago on DART), so I think deep analysis of it is pointless,

I don't buy the pm psych overall, I think it's a stupid game to play because this whole thing was kinda messy from the start when we got our roles with dp's not starting til the confirmation thing. I find it hard to reach such.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
1. My meta is not rushing lynches in DP1. We have to work with town to gage behaviors and make the optimal choice. We have roughly like 36 hours to do so.
I never said that’s your meta.

I had an FoS on you from the start from when you were pushing Wylted because of when the PM was given out. I don't wanna hear that garbage that I am OMGUSing you when my vote isn't even on you
So you had an FoS on me for timing of PM but not on Wylted for doing the same thing with GP? Interesting.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
This builds on the Wylted point and warrens point
So you’re siding with Wylted for doing the same thing to GP and then later on me?

I'm not going to read much into mod psyche til the game is over. I don't ever recall playing in a Mikal game ever (maybe a while ago on DART), so I think deep analysis of it is pointless,
This was in reference to Lunatic’s sus of Sui, not timing of PMs.

I don't buy the pm psych overall, I think it's a stupid game to play because this whole thing was kinda messy from the start when we got our roles with dp's not starting til the confirmation thing. I find it hard to reach such.
Yet there’s an FoS on me but not Wylted for doing the same thing and then doubling down on it.
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
-->
@ILikePie5
Math was wrong sorry 

8pm est Tuesday so +24 hours from what I said 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@Wylted
@sui_generis
@airmax1227
Reads?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
strongest reads are

town
sui
warren
disk

null
supa
whiteflame
airmax lunatic

scum
GP
pie
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I dont like supa
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Most likely everyone voting for me right now is town.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Greyparrot
I dont like supa

That’s not very nice ;)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@whiteflame
@warren42
@ComputerNerd
Reads?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
In a game way lol
Vader
Vader
Unless anything changes VTL GP
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
I literally posted them last night
warren42
warren42
Reposting reads:

So far I think pie and Wylted are probably both town, GP is like 50/50.

Whiteflame seems like he’s trying to solve the game so the slightest townread on him, Lunatic is actively opposed to the GP lynch which I expect scum to do (to avoid the potential shot) but I for some reason don’t feel strongly that he’s scum

Oh and Sui probably town for meta reasons

So that leaves Max, earth, Supa, and disk/computer nerd in my POE, plus GP being my rop choice
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Unless town has any serious objections, I plan on killing Supa after I get lynched.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
You scum read Supa anyway, if GP is town this should be a one one trade in your mind, and there is no reason to delay the game.
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Voted 

DD/computer 1/6 (Luna)
Parrot 5/6 (Wylted, Max, Computer/DD, Warren,supa)
Supa 2/6 (pie, parrot)

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
You’re on the chopping block if Grey is town. Are you going to claim or not?
Earth
Earth
I definitely don't like the Parrot lynch. While GP made a few posts I feel we're suspect, I still don't want a potential Hunter to fuck over town. 

I feel like the Pie/Wylted back and forth was town v town. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Reads are pretty muddled so far. 

I'd put DD and warren slightly in my town pile. Behaviorally, warren looks just as I remember him for games where he was town. Similar with DD. They both largely just seem to be trying to focus on the most relevant issues in this DP.

My null pile is pretty big. Haven't seen Sui play before, but he's largely just been excusing absences and lack of engagement. I'd normally scumread an ongoing set of excuses that aren't even really responsive to anyone pushing on him, but I can't say how I see it coming from him in particular. I'd put both Pie and Supa in this pile as well. Pie seems to be making a lot out of Supa's contributions, which he's right aren't particularly substantive, but is not unusual for his playstyle. Pie being this aggressively focused on weak behavioral tells early on also fits his meta, as does his focus on Wylted's behavior, though I can't say that it slots him into obvious town territory. Neither of these behavior sets are unusual for either of them as town or as scum. Max just largely has been responding to Pie, so while he does suggest some other calls (particularly on GP), he hasn't really done enough to contribute for me to read him. Largely the same with Luna.

That just leaves GP and Wylted. As I said in response to Pie, I have had a hard time reading the odd choices that Wylted has made in the past. This fits with what I've seen from him both as scum and as town, but the fact that he was continuing to push on others as plausible scum when he had two people actively telling him that they had received their PMs the previous day didn't sit well with me.

I think GP is the more solid scum read at the moment. I still don't understand why he has remained hesitant to provide a complete rundown of his role and character claim. It's unusual for him to restrict his claim in this way, and given that he is claiming a role that with an explicit threat (that he will take someone with him if he is lynched), everything I'm seeing from him just looks needlessly defensive. Luna is right that he'd previously done something kind of like this when GP claimed he was Popular when he was actually the Bomb. He did this as town, and ended up killing another townie. He could be lying about his role again, but I can't townread that here, especially since he's claiming a role that will supposedly kill one of the people on his lynch (though he's claiming that Supa will die, and Supa isn't, to my knowledge, on the lynch as of yet). It just doesn't add up.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Earth
How experienced are you with mafia
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
though he's claiming that Supa will die, and Supa isn't, to my knowledge, on the lynch as of yet). It just doesn't add up.

Supa just recently joined the wagon. GP is L-1
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
 I still don't understand why he has remained hesitant to provide a complete rundown of his role and character claim. It's unusual for him to restrict his claim in this way, and given that he is claiming a role that with an explicit threat 

I mean what do you want to know? Everything I said is going to flip true after I get lynched so what else can I say? Lunatic knows I don't fuck around or bullshit when I draw a bomb role like this. Do you care if I kill Supa?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
You know my character and exactly what my role is and what it does. There's absolutely nothing more to add cause I have no clue about anime or the actual character. You probably know a lot more than I do.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
No unless I am at L-1. You are not gonna force me to claim under very idiotic reads