Total: 137
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
If he admits he supports what you and Lunatic did to me, it will be a time I can respect him more for admitting who he is.
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
I'm sure his exact response to this situation in a unfiltered way would be 

Why are you two engaging him and feeding him. Stop responding and making yourself look dumb and just ignore him. It's a better way to handle it. 

Even though he's engaging with you and also provoking it , sometimes it's easier to be the bigger man and just not attack him even if you think you can justify it. 
Mikal
Mikal
He literally has said this already ffs 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
This is the only time that I provoked it, stop pretending.
Mikal
Mikal
I don't even fault you for not understanding how you provoke these things. I'm starting to wonder how much of it is manipulation or how much of it is because of issues you have. 

But no, this is certainly not the only time you have provoked it. You provoke half the negative responses that are directed at you. 
Mikal
Mikal
If I'm like such an evil person or the crazy bully you paint me as. How is it the only two people I have not gotten along with in like ten years are you and Tim and you both do the same shit lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
Because we see through your mask maybe though idk who this Tim guy is.
Mikal
Mikal
At what point do you look at yourself and realize 

"Okay maybe some of this is my fault"

I can easily look back at this and be like. 

1) okay maybe I'm responding to harsh to him 
2) maybe I'm way to direct because he legit could not understand what we are saying 
3) there are a few times I provoked it and he didn't. 
4) there were better ways to respond than what I did. 

Even if I'm going for shock value to get your attention and help you understand why people have issues with you and it's the only way I think you can learn. There are things I could look back and do differently and it's quite easy to arrive there. You lack that reflection or capability to admit or possibly understand when you are causing issues or are in the wrong 
Mikal
Mikal
It has nothing to do with seeing through a mask. The reason you get pressed so hard by everyone. Connor, me, moderation, everyone is that you cannot self reflect or own your mistakes. 
Mikal
Mikal
The difference between Connor and I and why we choose to engage in this is because I'm sure he believes as I do, if we press you enough you will get a jolt of common sense and realize that you in fact can be wrong and get past the issues you have. No meme I really think that's why he presses you and it's certainly why I press you. Its like okay, if he's not going to listen to logic meme him hard enough and it will get his attention. 

Most people (view max and how he handles you, or moderation) just ignore you because they see it as a lost cause 

I'm still of the mind if we push you enough , you eventually are forced to confront yourself 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
If he admits he supports what you and Lunatic did to me,
This guy is so pathetic. He is hopeless mikal. The fact that he still denies any culpability and plays victim here shows that he is a complete sociopath. I am done trying to reason with RM. He wants to accuse us of being bullying pr1cks who don't try to understand or reason with him ever that is what he will get. He can get fvcked for all I care. He knows what he is doing. He is a lying manipulative POS scumbag filth of a human being. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
I'm still of the mind if we push you enough , you eventually are forced to confront yourself 
Maybe before but I am done trying. He wants to paint us as hitler and stalin fvcking let him. He is a manipulative sh1t bag. I am done trying to excuse this on his autism. He knows wtf he is doing right now, and its why he is cherry picking responses so he never has to answer anything logical despite walls of text trying to reason with him. He is lower than low. He has no humility. Fvck RM. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
Ragnar is the type of dude who can and will grab airmax by the collar and say 'sit the fuck down boy' when the time comes.

Why do you think I would want that? 

Stop pretending you're defending me. I am telling you, Wylted and Mikal right now, I do not support Ragnar stepping down and that is my final say on it.

I wouldn't call, pointing out how unethical it was that he played a role in your banning, is necessarily a defense of you. It's a defense on the principles that a debate site needs to adhere to. 

rbelivb
Debates: 1
rbelivb
-->
@RationalMadman
@Mikal
It seems like a lot of what you guys engage with on the site is interpersonal drama about moderation issues. Is that just your favorite topic to discuss?
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@rbelivb
Not particularly but when one member only posts stuff to take a jab at others and never does anything else it leads to it. You have two choices 

1) ignore him , which certainly can be the right answer 

2) engage him which leads to these topics 

I think we often try to engage him to much when max has the better approach of just ignoring him entirely. Max is right though  nothing will ever be gained from it and usually the conversations happen in bad faith
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
There we go, Lunatic reveals his true colours, Mikal already did so in this thread.

It's funny how the same guy in the same post saying I'm evil says this:

He is lower than low. He has no humility. Fvck RM. 

He is a lying manipulative POS scumbag filth of a human being. 

Ohhhh I am so sorry I think you are nasty! 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Yep you are right RM we're all the embodiment of Satan. Everyone who isn't you and dares ever speak against you is just evil. Pure raw unfiltered evil.