Ron DeSantis should be kissing Trump’s ass

Author: Double_R

Total: 78
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Chuck Todd’s assessment of a poll on Biden has nothing to do with this conversation, but of course that’s all you want to talk about because you’re obsessed with Biden’s poll numbers.

I'm actually obsessed with the dysfunction required to become a part of Chuck Todd's 5 percenters, from a clinical view,.

Much like the poll that showed 30 percent of people claiming Biden was "mentally sharp."

What can I say? I like to study mass delusion.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Again, pretending as of I have not already clarified that the question asked whether one thinks Biden is doing better than they thought he would. As in a question where the result is relative only to ones initial expectations, which amongst any large group would be expected to be all over the place. Confirmation bias personified.

But more importantly, where one falls on their assessment of Joe Biden is overwhelmingly dependent on what information they are being fed. Since Biden became president he signed another round of Covid stimulus, got vaccines distributed everyone who wants one, and passed a huge bipartisan Infrastructure deal. Whatever you think about those accomplishments (and no I really don’t give a shit what you think about them) if that’s what you know about Biden then it’s easy to see why someone would think he was doing better than they originally thought. Sorry, but not everyone gets their new from Tucker Carlson.

Now contrast that with Trump. No matter what news you are being fed, you can’t erase to complete idiocy and buffoonery that comes out of this man’s mouth every time he speaks. Just the other day in an interview Sean Hannity made reference to the analogy “bashing your head against the wall” and this idiot thought he was talking about the southern border. And that’s no where near an anomaly. It’s literally Every. Time. He. Talks. You can even see the painful look on his interviewers faces trying desperately to tee him one right over the plate.

Yet despite how blatantly stupid this man is, not to mention how vile, childish, ignorant, petulant, and on and on… millions of Americans still look at this man and say “yeah, I want that guy to be president”.

If you actually cared about mass delusion and mental disfunction, that is what you would be looking at.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Double_R
You forgot to mention getting the US out of Afghanistan in your list of Biden’s accomplishments. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
dependent on what information they are being fed. 

You don't have to be watching Chuck Todd or Fox to notice Gasoline isn't 2 dollars a gallon anymore.

I suspect the 5 percenters are watching neither network, and Like Biden, live in their own worlds far from us. A world where, as Biden says, he is overperforming.

The 95 percenters still remember a real world where the only actual problem was an Orangeman saying mean things.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
You don't have to be watching Chuck Todd or Fox to notice Gasoline isn't 2 dollars a gallon anymore.
And you also don’t have to be an economist to know not only that presidents have almost nothing to do with gas prices, but also that gas prices are a product of supply and demand which tanked in Trumps last year and rose significantly in Biden’s first.

But why concern yourself with reality when you can just blame Biden?

I suspect the 5 percenters are watching neither network, and Like Biden, live in their own worlds far from us. A world where, as Biden says, he is overperforming.
Or, maybe they’re just not watching right wing propaganda networks who tell their viewers stupid things, like it’s Biden’s fault that gas prices rose.

The 95 percenters still remember a real world where the only actual problem was an Orangeman saying mean things.
As if the previous 4 years including 2020 didn’t happen.

Confirmation bias personified.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
As if the previous 4 years including 2020 didn’t happen.

like it’s Biden’s fault that gas prices rose.
According to the 5 percenters, nothing bad is his fault. That's not a massive revelation. It's common sense.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Ah yes, the good old days when the President of the United States used to threaten nuclear war on Twitter and lead the country through a pandemic by pretending it was all a hoax perpetrated by the evil Dems while hundreds of thousands of Americans died.

And then there was that time when Congress had to evacuate the US Capitol because it was ceased by Trump supporters as they spread their feces all over the walls.

The man left the country on the literal brink of a civil war fueled by his own ego driven lie about our election, but yeah, nothing happened there…

According to the 5 percenters, nothing bad is his fault. That's not a massive revelation. It's common sense.
Whether something is his fault depends on the issue and what his involvement on that issue was. Take gas prices for example; no involvement, no realistic solution, therefore not his fault. This is how logic works, I invite you to apply it sometime and present a real argument.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Ah yes, the good old days when the President of the United States used to threaten nuclear war on Twitter
Oh no ...mean words!

And then there was that time when Congress had to evacuate the US Capitol because it was ceased by Trump supporters as they spread their feces all over the walls.
Oh no! mean feces!

while hundreds of thousands of Americans died.

no realistic solution
That's Biden. I agree
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Oh no! mean feces!
That pretty much says all anyone needs to know about you.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
That pretty much says all anyone needs to know about you.

That a few elites in DC were inconvenienced while Juanita scrubbed their walls matters to the 5 percenters says it all to me.

The other 95% will look for solutions to real problems since Biden won't as those real problems (like being abandoned in Afghanistan, getting fired from their jobs by the president, having the president remove their kids from school, school indoctrinated racebaiting, inflation and dying overseas) do not affect DC elites.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
That a few elites in DC were inconvenienced while Juanita scrubbed their walls matters to the 5 percenters says it all to me.
The fact that this is your characterization of it shows that you are a blatant hypocrite and political hack. If it were BLM storming the Capitol to stop congress from certifying Trump you’d be ready to grab your AK47 and drive to DC yourself. You know that, everyone knows that, but it was Biden so who the hell cares? Let’s just pretend this was all about Juanita and those leftists are just delusional. Your mind is warped.

The other 95% will look for solutions to real problems
Remind me what’s in the GOP platform again?

since Biden won't as those real problems (like being abandoned in Afghanistan,
You don’t give a shit about what’s going on in Afghanistan

getting fired from their jobs by the president,
The Supreme Court already struck this down so why are you still talking about it?

having the president remove their kids from school
Completely made up

school indoctrinated racebaiting,
Completely made up

inflation
A global problem brought in by Covid

dying overseas
What?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
he fact that this is your characterization of it shows that you are a blatant hypocrite and political hack. If it were BLM storming the Capitol to stop congress from certifying Trump you’d be ready to grab your AK47 and drive to DC yourself. 

Wrong. I don't worship DC as a temple like the 5 percenters do. People have forgotten what the term "public servant" means. It's not describing the 5 percenters, it's describing the DC elites.

Thank god DC worship is dying as a religion.

Remind me what’s in the GOP platform again?
I don't give a shit about the GOP or Trump. I don't worship DC. Every time you argue with yourself about the gop and Trump, I find it hilarious, so I say nothing to stop you from continuing.

I do find the radical 5 percenters interesting though. It's like watching celebrity cult worship dancing with the stars.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Every time you argue with yourself about the gop and Trump, I find it hilarious, so I say nothing to stop you from continuing.
You’re full of it.

I know it’s fashionable to claim you’re against everyone, I’m sure you get a high out of pretending you’re better than everyone else because you can sit back all day and go “dUh your worship DC” instead of advocating for an actual vision for the country. But your allegiance is made clear, just go through your comment history. Trump brings the country to the literal brink of a civil war and you don’t say a word, ever. But let gas prices raise during a period where a democrat is in office then all of a sudden you’re so concerned about the party in power, so much so that you forgot about the fact that the president has nothing to do with gas prices.

It’s transparent that you really aren’t here for intelligent productive conversation. You’re here to throw stones while pretending you don’t have a house to throw them back at. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
 You’re here to throw stones while pretending you don’t have a house to throw them back at. 

I know exactly what house I am throwing stones at. Your DC temple of 5 percenters.

instead of advocating for an actual vision for the country.
My vision for the country doesn't include worshipping the priests in DC and their clergy laughing hysterically when a reporter asks them what to do about gas prices as though they had been bitten by divine rapture.

Continue with your hymns though. Very entertaining.

98 days later

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Greyparrot
I also really liked Youngkin's speech where he gave zero fucks to Trump. Youngkin's win without Trump's support is a clear signal that the magic is gone from the Orangeman. 
Youngkin only did that because Virginia is a blue state and he had to appeal to some blue voters by disliking Trump but agreeing with him on 85% of his policies.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
Virginia isn't the only Blue State Conservatives can win without the Orangeman.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Greyparrot
I think the GOP can win D+10 and more right wing states if they ditch Orange Man and stick to a hardcore conservative policy framework.  But Connecticut they can't do this in.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
 stick to a hardcore conservative policy framework. 

Lol, they only have to promise freedom from the current tyranny.