Anime / Game waifu Mafia DP2

Author: Mikal

Total: 258
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Dead players 

Grey Parrot

Lucy (Kaede) - Anyone watching you would think you are the bad guy. You are violent, you are strong, and you are ruthless. No one would guess that by looking at you. You are ironically a protagonist but are also the living embodiment of what it means to be a anti hero. One of the first Diclonius and having psychokinetic abilities that gives you powers that far surpass normal humans, you are terrifying. They hurt you and used you for experiments and even though you finally escaped by murdering everyone around you in the process you were injured invoking a child like personality. Your past personality bleeds through but in your new life, you are gentle and kind but you will kill anyone who comes to take you back to where you once were

Skill - suppression - If someone votes to lynch you, the suppression is released and you invoke the powers of the diclonius killing someone who targeted you.

(1x hunter, you can target someone who participated in your lynch and only your lynch and kill them)

You win the Mafia 

---

Supa

Lucy Heartfila - One of animes sweethearts. You practice Celestial Spirit Magic which allows you to summon Celestial Spirits to aid you. You are confident and strong and are also not afraid to use your looks to get what you want. So many people underestimated you but with time you grew in strength and power and now you are respected

Skill

Summon Leo - Leo uses the power of regulus to fight those around him. Light emerges from him and his melee prowess is improved (1x stun, you can stop someone from using a role for the night)

Summon Aries - Aries embraces the power of the sheep and uses wool to attack / defend. Her wool can suffocate and prevent others from moving while protecting them (1x Jailkeeper)

Summon Virgo - Virto utilizes earth magic to her advantage. She can dig under ground and hide from her adversaries (1x hide)

Summon Aquarius - Skilled in the art of water magic she can literally become water using water body making her immune to attacks (1x bullet proof)

You win with the town 

---

Warren 

Sarah Kerrigan - Incredibily gifted and incredibly strong you were once a member of the renowned confederate ghosts and worked your way up in the ranks to become a main leader in the sons of korhal. Eventually this would not last and you were captured and infected by the zerg swarm and evolved into the zerg queen and named yourself the queen of blades. Nothing would stop you and your lust for power would ultimately allow you to ascend to a more powerful species, a xel'naga. Nothing would rival your power again

Skill - Infected - If you are killed, votes the next dayphase will have to be submitted to the mod via dm, and once submitted you cannot change the vote for the rest of the dayphase. Votes will not be displayed in the main thread nor will a final vote count be posted in the dayphase. The dayphase will simply end with someone's lynch once the majority is reached via dm

Skill - Silence of Ascension - (1x) Target one player at night, that player cannot type the next dayphase. He can only respond with gifs, videos, and such.  You win with the mafia. If your partners die, you will assume the role of night killing.

Living players. 

Lunatic 
Dd/computer
Earth
Wylted
Pie
Whiteflame 
Sui
Max
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@Discipulus_Didicit
@ComputerNerd
Xxxx
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Wylted
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@sui_generis
@airmax1227
Sorry for the delay and sorry I pushed for night actions from a few people but nearly 24 hours and if I didn't get this up now chances are I would miss posting tonight due to my work shift adjusting
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Ey, 2 mafia dead.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I have some important information:

My character is Caitlyn Kirraman and I am the Cop.

Last night I investigated Whiteflame and Mikal informed me that he was GUILTY.

I also however got a very curious message from Mikal saying (paraphrased): I was affected by the frozen solid status and that because ice covered me my bones are cold to the touch.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VTL Whiteflame
Mikal
Mikal
Vote Count 

0/0
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Skill - Infected - If you are killed, votes the next dayphase will have to be submitted to the mod via dm, and once submitted you cannot change the vote for the rest of the dayphase. Votes will not be displayed in the main thread nor will a final vote count be posted in the dayphase. The dayphase will simply end with someone's lynch once the majority is reached via dm
I think this why a vote count won’t be present. I’ll hold off on sending my official vote to Mikal because it’s not changeable, but 99% chance I’m voting WF because of my results 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Okay claimed cop outing a guilty read seems simple enough. Perfect time for it to happen too, otherwise the infected role would be causing a lot more damage right now. If I was scum and I planned on fake claiming cop there is no way I would do it this dayphase because of the infected role, which makes me lean more towards pie telling the truth.

Gotta lynch one of the two I think, and I am leaning towards whiteflame.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
I also however got a very curious message from Mikal saying (paraphrased): I was affected by the frozen solid status and that because ice covered me my bones are cold to the touch.
computernerd and I also got this, slightly different wording like you said. Not sure what it means.

Before lynching anyone let's get a list of people that were told in their PM the above. Nobody reveal the exact wording just yet. May be useful to know who got this later on when we figure out what it actually means.

List so far:

-DD/CN
-Pie
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
above
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I don’t know what the latter message means, but given that we’ve already uncovered two scum, I’m sure your result will lead to my lynch regardless of what I say.

That being said, I’ll just go ahead and full claim:

I’m Alexstrasza from Warcraft, a powerful dragon who often takes the form of a human. She’s also known as The Life Binder. I’m the Doctor. I targeted you during the last NP, since I thought you were indicating a PR of some kind during the last DP and I largely townread your behavior, especially after you hammered GP.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Is anybody questioning why there is an nK on scum? This is likely some bastard modding going on. I am hesitant to do anything until we figure this out
Wylted
Wylted
I need to claim before Anybody starts voting. I want to hear from the rest of town first though
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Is anybody questioning why there is an nK on scum? This is likely some bastard modding going on. I am hesitant to do anything until we figure this out
Ya it’s really weird. Anyone wanna confess?
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
VTL Whiteflame

Earth
Earth
I am Sakura Haruno. I am Doctor. I was trained by some character called Lady Tsunade who taught me healing ninja magic. I targeted Wylted last night.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Earth
Don't do anything yet. Whiteflame has got to be the final scum, if he is scum. I suspect something funky is going on here. My role may give some insight. Let's just see how things play out.

Is there anything special about your role, other than doctor?
Earth
Earth
-->
@Wylted
No.
Wylted
Wylted
Ok that sounds damning. Still, something is off. I will explain in a bit. 
Wylted
Wylted
I am impatient as fuck. Everybody get on here so I can explain what happened. 

Earth
Earth
-->
@Wylted
Just explain it. I'm going to take a shower.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Ok pretty obvious WF is scum here but I’ll still wait for everyone to check in
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@sui_generis
@airmax1227
Hii
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Hi guys. Looks like we have a counter claim on whiteflame as well as a guilty result. I am guessing from the OP and events last day phase there was likely two scum teams, which was probably why whiteflame was super okay lynching Greyparrot. Maybe 2 v 2 v 7? 

I am not claiming at this time, and don't really want to elaborate. I am not claiming a power role or anything, but I received information that indicates or points towards airmax likely being town though this isn't confirmation by any means. There is enough information on the table at this time that I think this information is more likely to be helpful than not and I would rather get it out there in the event that I die. This should give us a lot of POE to work with for the next day phase combined with the night kill. 

Sui, DD, wylted  are in my POE at this time. 

It is interesting supa as town had two role block abilities and a bulletproof though, in addition to the doctor. If there is two scum teams it might explain multiple protection roles. Could be a mechanic where mafia are able to night kill every other night or something. Or the other mafia team targeted wylted, who earth claimed to have protected. I suppose there is a lot of unknown still but we have a lot of information to work with. I will be active tonight during my grave shift though. After next week my activity will be better when I start my new job on a day shift. 
sui_generis
sui_generis
-->
@Wylted
there's nothing relevant I have to contribute wrt your request.
sui_generis
sui_generis
-->
@Lunatic
there must be two scum teams, by your logic.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Everyone but Max has checked in. So what’s up?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
I am rias Gremory.  I have 2 abilities

Transformation - (1x)When a player visits you they will be informed by PM that you are innocent.
Castling -( 1x) Targets a given player to be assigned as your Rook and select another player. Any actions of that other player will target the Rook instead.
Oppai Beam - (1x) Target someone and that person will gain 1x of a random active skill.

I used casting on whiteflame and warren.  So whoever targeted whiteflame actually had used their abilities on Warren. It would explain the guilty result and why the NK landed on Warren. 

I can confirm I am town as anybody that visits me tonight will get a message that I am town. I am using the transformation skill tonight. I think we should hold off on whiteflame. I think he was targeted for the NK which means he is most likely inmocent
Wylted
Wylted
Hopefully I swapped out enough words so I don't get modkilled for that.