The whole stadium is abuzz
What is going on?
kabo?

A lone timothy sheds a tear in the grave

She'd do anything to keep me from seeing the real world

Don't worry I won't kill you
but I'm going to punish you....

I said it's romantic and pragmatic!
pragmatic means practical, just so you are aware!

Do we have enough people for this mission...?

"as long as we stick together, we'll be fine"

This place takes me back
This was your first training ground wasn't it?

Why are you doing this?
Some times you just have to fight....
It's not always easy, but when you are in a corner what choice do you have?
Some choices are not simple but necessary

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I just don't feel comfortable lynching whiteflame with this information . The double cop claim made me suspicious,  but now that Earth claimed it, I have a strong town read on her, and lunatics double scum team theory seems promising. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
Sui, DD, wylted  are in my POE at this time. 
I have the same POE, but swam my name with yours. Who would you vote for between DD and Sui? 
Wylted
Wylted
Actually add airmax to that POE, I have no reason to town read him. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I am rias Gremory.  I have 2 abilities

Transformation - (1x)When a player visits you they will be informed by PM that you are innocent.
Castling -( 1x) Targets a given player to be assigned as your Rook and select another player. Any actions of that other player will target the Rook instead.
Oppai Beam - (1x) Target someone and that person will gain 1x of a random active skill.

I used casting on whiteflame and warren.  So whoever targeted whiteflame actually had used their abilities on Warren. It would explain the guilty result and why the NK landed on Warren. 

I can confirm I am town as anybody that visits me tonight will get a message that I am town. I am using the transformation skill tonight. I think we should hold off on whiteflame. I think he was targeted for the NK which means he is most likely inmocent
The way I read it, Castling = Redirector.

So you chose Warren as the Rook and Whiteflame as the “other player.” So essentially you redirected Whiteflame’s actions onto Warren. So the NK was redirected to scum. Whiteflame can still be scum. Not to mention that he’s been CCed by Earth.

Post what your PM says. I think the role functionality is fine to copy paste. After all, it’s kinda universal.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I think there are just 3 scum: Grey, Warren, and WF.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
I think it might be possible that 3rd party exists.

Also, I accidentally reported your post trying to reply lol.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
I think it might be possible that 3rd party exists.

Also, I accidentally reported your post trying to reply lol.

U can unreport the post lol.

Also TP would be too much as there would be 4 scum
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
The casting ability seems closer to a bus driver than a redirector.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Why did you swap whiteflame and Warren?

Do you believe both doctor claims if you think whiteflame is town?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Interested to hear your thoughts after being counter claimed and "vindicated" by wylted
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
The casting ability seems closer to a bus driver than a redirector.
That’s not what the description sounded to me. But either way, it still means my guilty on WF is true.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
I felt like it is the same thing as a doctor essentially. I had a good feeling about whiteflame and was null on Warren, so I swapped. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
I don't think Earth would CC as scum, so yes. I think your theory of 2 scum teams makes sense as well. Perhaps one NK went through and the other did not. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
That’s not what the description sounded to me. But either way, it still means my guilty on WF is true.

You basically copped Warren. Any action you used on whiteflame got used on Warren instead. If anybody else used an action on whiteflame, it got put on Warren instead.  
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5

"Targets a given player to be assigned as your Rook and select another player. Any actions of that other player will target the Rook instead."

"The Bus Driver is a role that can choose to switch two players each night. Thus, any night action performed on a switched player will affect the other player targeted by the Bus Driver."

Same thing as a bus driver. Which means (if wylted is telling the truth and you are telling the truth) that your guilty was actually on warren. For this to be true, we'd have to buy that there are 2 doctors, or earth is lying and CC'ed to paint whiteflame guilty (really no incentive for that until a LYLO situation), plus supa's bulletproof netting 3 protective roles. If wylted is telling the truth it also means that Mafia targeted whiteflame for the kill instead of warren. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
I had a good feeling about whiteflame and was null on Warren, so I swapped. 
Can you elaborate on what you mean here and explain in detail what you were hoping to accomplish with this?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
If wylted is telling the truth it also means that Mafia targeted whiteflame for the kill instead of warren. 

This is why I am very uncomfortable with a whiteflame lynch right now
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
I don't think Earth would CC as scum, so yes.

"I felt like it is the same thing as a doctor essentially."

With supas role and you feeling like you are a doctor, that makes like 4 protective roles. Wyt?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
So essentially if somebody NKed whitedlame it would go to Warren instead. I co sidered myself like a 1x doctor essentially with that role. It looks like I got lucky because the Nk targeted wf. 

I considered using my other role so I could be confirmed town, but essentially only pie doubted me, so wanted to hold off. I will use that ability tonight, which should prove two things.

1. I am town

Which by extension should essentially prove whiteflames innocence and we can find the last scum easier. That is unless your theory is correct, which means there might be 2 more scum. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
I know, and even the redirect does not clear whiteflame, but why would earth CC as scum? Why would mafia target whiteflame if he was mafia? It doesn't add up
Wylted
Wylted
I am going to sleep. Hopefully we figure this out in the morning
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Apologies for my absence. It's been a busy evening.

Not much to say on the CC. It's not called "doctor" on mine, but it has the same function, listed as "Breath of Life." Not sure what it's called for Earth or if it is exactly the same, but if so, I can't explain it.

As for what Wylted said he did during the last NP, I've always been wary of claims of redirection or those those that similarly mess with night actions by transferring them onto someone else. They're difficult to validate. It might explain some of what happened during the NP, but whether it "vindicates" me, as you say, is up to everyone. Especially given that this is on the table, it's pretty clear that a lot happened during the NP, and I don't think that my trying to explain it is going to get us anywhere.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
You basically copped Warren. Any action you used on whiteflame got used on Warren instead. If anybody else used an action on whiteflame, it got put on Warren instead.  
Copy paste the mechanics of Castling.
sui_generis
Debates: 0
sui_generis
-->
@Lunatic
at least 4
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
"Targets a given player to be assigned as your Rook and select another player. Any actions of that other player will target the Rook instead."

"The Bus Driver is a role that can choose to switch two players each night. Thus, any night action performed on a switched player will affect the other player targeted by the Bus Driver."
Ya but it doesn’t say Rook’s actions will target the other player. For it to be a Bud Driver the opposite has to be true. With the way it’s written, it only works one way.

Same thing as a bus driver. Which means (if wylted is telling the truth and you are telling the truth) that your guilty was actually on warren. For this to be true, we'd have to buy that there are 2 doctors, or earth is lying and CC'ed to paint whiteflame guilty (really no incentive for that until a LYLO situation), plus supa's bulletproof netting 3 protective roles. If wylted is telling the truth it also means that Mafia targeted whiteflame for the kill instead of warren. 
I don’t agree with you that Castling = Bus Driver.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
What I posted was pretty close to a copy paste, but I asked Mikal for clarification and that's how he explained it to me. It basically redirects every single action directed at one chosen player to a second chosen player. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Ya but it doesn’t say Rook’s actions will target the other player. For it to be a Bud Driver the opposite has to be true. With the way it’s written, it only works one way.

It only works one way. If somebody else targeted Warren, it would still happen to Warren, just with additional actions towards wf also
Wylted
Wylted
Seriously checking out now
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
What I posted was pretty close to a copy paste, but I asked Mikal for clarification and that's how he explained it to me. It basically redirects every single action directed at one chosen player to a second chosen player. 
Ask him to clarify where actions on the other player or by the other player will target the Rook. 

Those are two different things.