Eventually the Trans and Feminist movements will clash... Who will the right-wing join?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 47
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Claiming trannies is a bad word is just playing along with what is referred to as the euphemism wheel. I could and have explained the transgendered reasons for doing it elsewhere, but it boils down to 2 reasons generally.

1. They have a fetish they believe it is a turn on to be a woman

2. It is self hatred. Destroying themselves they think will turn them into new people. This is why so many commit suicide, they think once they kill their old selves, they will be happy. However, they are still there, even when their dixk is cut off. 
Wylted
Wylted
I am explaining their actual motives which are subconscious to them, so I can actually state their true position better than they can
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Are you aware that FtM transgenders also exist? How do you hatefully explain them? I'm just curious.
Wylted
Wylted
Why would it be hateful to correctly analyze them? I haven't studied female to male. They might be some because of option 2. 

I might study this in a bit to find out. Not much scholarly info is available though
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Why would it be hateful to correctly analyze them? 
If you are correct on everything you said in point 1 and point 2, especially point 2, you would be intentionally triggering and hurting the feelings of people that you know full well are on the verge of self-loathing suicide by intentionally mocking, demeaning and using terms in the post beforehand like 'trannies' and talking about them like they're just riding out a fetish.

What reason other than hate and sadism would drive this? Anger is linked to both, so don't say that.
Wylted
Wylted
The o ly thing that matters is facts, and tranny is not a derogatory term. I first met one in the mid 90s who referred to herself as a trannie. Calling it offensive now, is merely playing the euphemism wheel game. 

Just like how we go from toilet to loo, to John then back to toilet. It is a euphemism wheel and it's dumb to engage in it. The terms you find acceptable bow, will be replaced with euphemisms later. Some of the terms you find offensive now will be the same euphimisms we use in the future to avoid hurting feelings. 
Wylted
Wylted
Just to clarify. If point one is true, point 2 is unlikely to be true about their motives. If point two is true, point one is unlikely to be true. Usually it is just one of those motivations not both. 
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Wylted
TERF'S ARE cool man. We should work with them on mutual goals
They are “cool” on a very small set of issues. But I’m just about always willing to work with people on mutual goals
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Wylted
playing the euphemism wheel game
We are in quite a weird universe when the very same people that insisted that they not be called “colored people” are demanding that they be called “people of color”

Is euphemism wheel the name for this? 😂

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bmdrocks21
Yes and once they are called people of color for long enough,  people will be insisting they are called something else. I think it is a insight into their personality. If being black is a good thing, these liberals would not feel the need to create euphemisms for it. It's kind of a confession they see them as lesser people, that require euphemisms. 

435 days later

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Transphobes are going to trans phone my n word
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
I bumped your threads so I can make sure you are remembered here in the way you want
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I love double-standard hypocrisy. 

Somebody can write this shit and then get the audacity to call you a transphobe. 

Jesus. The irony and projection is too much for me to handle. 
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4

I seen the transsexual brigade  are now protesting that lesbians don't want to date them.

The worlds gone  tits up, Vic, lad.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
I don’t even think it’s a matter of prediction at this point; it’s already happening, and conservatives are more sympathetic to the feminist side. I would presume this is because feminism is coherent.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Tits up.

The bigger the better it would seem.

And to be fair to the sapphic brigade.

Would you want to date a transsexual?

All that emotional baggage.

Might as well date the real thing.

After all, lesbianism is specifically  lesbianism, not pseudo lesbianism.

Completely different taste.

It would be like ordering a cucumber sandwich, only to find a banana between the bread.

79 days later

Bill-0
Debates: 4
Bill-0
-->
@RationalMadman
I think right wing has already somewhat joined with moderate feminists, I would consider myself liberal however, and i font think conservatives actually stand for the betterment of women, but thats a different topic.

The liberals are pushing way to far, because on other topics such as gay marriage and even the Vietnam war, they could push hard enough to get what they wanted done, done. This is totally different than those things, I guess they have won on social issues for such a long time that they forget to stop and look at themselves in the mirror

Obviously if you go through male puberty you should play against other men in sports, However i think the bathroom argument is much more odd, because if you are afraid you will be sexually assaulted by a trans woman, what stops a regular man ( who is simply a predator and not trans)  from just walking into the woman Bathroom/Lockeroom from doing the same? Furthermore, If you present as a female ( Meaning no obvious male characteristics)  and have had some sort of bottom surgery, you should be allowed to go into the womens restroom because by definition, you no longer have any physical characteristics that present you as a man. 

I think that many will be reactionary to some of the overly absurd arguments that the liberals come up with, and become conservative feminists