Author: Lunar108

Total: 125
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Well.

The evolutionary processes that have affected matter since a moment of creation/initiation/re-initiation (like you I am unable to know the reality of this moment) are indisputable.....Therefore  I have no need of belief.

Nonetheless you have a solution, namely GOD....A particular 2000 year old floaty about version, of the same hypothesis that has existed for many thousands of years.....Your GOD is simply old hat imagination, dressed up in newer clothes.....But you continue to put your faith in this old guy and deny the ongoing processes that affect the world around you....Such is the strength of repressive data transfer and conditioning, that causes people to become so egotistical in their foundness and so firmly rooted to their crease.....Even though the bails went flying years ago.

The reality is though, that everything boils down to the same old story.

Chapter 1.

Once upon a time long long ago, something happened,

And we know not what.

And things are still happening.

And things are likely to continue happening until,

The End.

Chapter 2.

And then of course, someone was nailed to a post.

And that explained everything.

You just wouldn't believe it!

Would you?

Yes you would Boys and Girls.

Now off you go and play cricket.

Barnardot
Debates: 0
Barnardot
-->
@Tradesecret
I did not dodge the question. The question assumes 
See what I mean. The question doesn’t assume nothing.You deliberately assume something so you can doge it because you just can’t argue the point that god or Jesus never heels anyone . It’s amazing when goddists get caught out they make up bigger and bigger baloney to think they can get out of the dog mess.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Barnardot
I did not dodge the question. The question assumes 
See what I mean. The question doesn’t assume nothing.You deliberately assume something so you can doge it because you just can’t argue the point that god or Jesus never heels anyone . It’s amazing when goddists get caught out they make up bigger and bigger baloney to think they can get out of the dog mess.

The problem is I did not answer the question the way you wanted me to.  The question did make assumptions. You have not refuted that position of which I articulated. Typical like another poster here used to do - assert and never argue. 

The NT provides lots of examples of where Jesus healed people.   These are provided by eyewitnesses and or those who investigated the healings.  

Were any of these specifically people who had lost limbs? IDK - but I see no reason why not.  Not every illness was described.  But to say there was none is to argue from silence.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Barnardot
You deliberately assume something so you can doge it because you just can’t argue the point that god or Jesus never heels anyone . It’s amazing when goddists get caught out they make up bigger and bigger baloney to think they can get out of the dog mess.#122

It is consistent of persons with narcissistic personality disorders that they expect everybody to take their word for anything that say and claim without the slightest piece of evidence.

Let me point out that individuals with narcissistic personality disorders often do not care who they manipulate and lie to or how much harm it may cause by lying.

Of prime importance to NPD suffers is their self aggrandizement and the propping up of their fragile egos, not the well being of their fellow men and women ,even if those men and women are upright, law abiding and that peaceful. 

Also the illusion of victimhood is well buried in the Christian that has been caught on the backfoot  hence s/he will try to create a few tall tales  about him/herself and many in some cases (examples on request) because as many will know,  people with narcissistic personality disorders don't take well to being corrected by people they see as their inferiors.

Welcome to the forum Barnadot .

184 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Lunar108
Why hasn't a "god" ever healed an amputee?
I've just copied this question from facebook and I'm just asking for help here .

Jesus preached self amputation and the justification for it. So it would be a contradiction to heal amputees after they followed his commandment.

Matthew 5:30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.