Author: Lunatic

Total: 364
badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@Greyparrot
Well that role's no fun. 

I am happy not to vote the survivor claim because that's boring. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
I am good either way. I was lucky enough for town to kill me last game after 10 posts.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, I like DD's idea.

I'm male.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Mikal
Thanks for clarifying. I'll be interested to see how he responds.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
So I guessed 3 based on a 2v10 being really fricking hard for mafia even with strong mafia power roles. 3v9 is much more balanced.
I agree: 3v9 makes the most sense unless we have a compelling reason otherwise. I always align my games so that it takes scum 3 mislynches to win the game without any mafia losses.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
I guess the next thing to determine is how open we should get with claims. Thoughts? Personally I have no idea.
I’d prefer getting the claims of the inactives early like Sui and Max. It didn’t hurt us last game as much cause I solved the game, but this game could be a different story.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Random thought, let's have all 12 players specify whether they are male or female. Never watched it before but a quick google search shows that this is probably not the type of show that will have any grey area characters like inanimate objects. Town will be doing nothing to reveal their roles, mafia will be forced into limiting potential future fake claims, and the process of working through one person at a time and making them do this will potentially generate behavior.

I'll go first. My character is female.

Since earth have a vote already I'll flip a coin to decide which to pile on to for the next claim... and it
The only downside I can see is that scum will be able to narrow down characters/roles if one gender dominates an other. Breaking Bad for example has like 2 women and the rest men. Pretty Little Liars as mostly women and little men.

I haven’t seen Ozark so I wouldn’t know what the distribution necessarily is. As such I will wait until my popcorn to claim, since I’d prefer Mafia getting as little info as possible.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
My game name is Charlotte Byrde! 

I am 3rd party survivor so I lose if either town or mafia kills me. Hi!
Well, at least you confessed early to your crime.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
Well that role's no fun. 

I am happy not to vote the survivor claim because that's boring. 
It’s boring but I think I’ve used it as mafia before because it provides kind of the same benefits as a Miller. I think he should definitely be the policy lynch either way because him living doesn’t have much use to town. 

Either way this could change the numbers to 3-1-7 or 2-1-8 if GP is some other weird functioning TP. Could just be that he’s lying and it’s 3-8 anyways.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
based on my earlier post of activity and since Sui already has a vote

VTL Sui
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I am a male
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Alright, so I just asked Luna some stuff about wincons, cause I think it would help with what we have so far.

According to Luna the Town wincon is getting rid of all threats to town.

The Mafia wincon is majority or equal to town.

The Town wincon heavily implies that the TP angle by Grey is true thus eliminating the 3-8 angle. So it could be 2-1-8 or 3-1-7 in the game. Both are conceivable at the moment. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
1. Mikal - Female
2. iLikePie5 - Declined to reveal gender
3. Supadudz - Male
4. Badger - Male
5. DD - Female
6. Earth - No information
7. ComputerNerd - No information
8. Suigeneris - No information
9. Mharman - No information
10. Whiteflame - Female
11. Greyparrot - Charlotte Byrde
12. Airmax122 - No information
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't think such a general big picture thing is something we need to 'popcorn'. Me choosing earth to vote for was just to put my vote somewhere random, popcorning would be a lot more time intensive than people just saying their genders in any order as about half of people have up to this point.

But if calling you out specifically is what it takes to get you to go with it then so be it. Unvote vtl pie.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
@whiteflame
@Mikal
@badger
If you like my idea of early gender reveal to limit future scum fake claims then please join me in pressuring pie to be the next one to do so.

I personally think his reluctance is sketchy but for the four of you that went with my plan even if you don't think he is being suspicious I assume you still think he should gender reveal for the reasons I said otherwise you four wouldn't have so even if you don't want to lynch him now please at least get him to do that.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
P.S. Someone please tag GP and ask for his vote too. I cannot do so due to being blocked from his safe space.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Earth
@sui_generis
@Mharman
@airmax1227
@ComputerNerd
No more gender reveals until pie has done so, please. As soon as he does I would like one from the five of you though, don't care what order.

Let's not let my plan take up half the DP, it isn't that critical it's just a small place to start. We have a lot of work ahead of us.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
 Could just be that he’s lying and it’s 3-8 anyways.

You shutup scum. It could also be 2-2-8. You're lucky I don't care if you win or lose.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Since earth have a vote already I'll flip a coin to decide which to pile on to for the next claim... and it's earth.
I thought this meant you wanted to basically popcorn. My b.

Also just to observe, based on the claims so far and my claim it seems this is a male heavy show

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Could just be that he’s lying and it’s 3-8 anyways.

You shutup scum. It could also be 2-2-8. You're lucky I don't care if you win or lose.
I basically confirmed it isn’t 3-8 anymore based on Luna’s wincon statements. I don’t see how 2-2-8 is possible unless there’s 2 mafia teams like we predicted last game
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
I thought this meant you wanted to basically popcorn. My b.
Fair mistake to make, I won't hold it against you. Unvote

Also just to observe, based on the claims so far and my claim it seems this is a male heavy show
Literally 50/50 so far though (3M 3F)...
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I meant 3-9 and 2-1-9. I’m still in 11 player mode from last game lmfaoo 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Earth
@sui_generis
@Mharman
@airmax1227
@ComputerNerd
Recommence gender reveals please. Don't need to go in any particular order unless one of you refuses altogether since scum don't gain much from waiting to go last and lying (since they would still be tied to a gender later on either way) so just reveal in your very next post.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
1. Mikal - Female
2. iLikePie5 - Male
3. Supadudz - Male
4. Badger - Male
5. DD - Female
6. Earth - No information
7. ComputerNerd - No information
8. Suigeneris - No information
9. Mharman - No information
10. Whiteflame - Male*
11. Greyparrot - Charlotte Byrde
12. Airmax122 - No information

Actually 4-3 Majority male. You misgendered Whiteflame. Shame on you
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
Yup, looks like I did fuck that one up. My b.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
You guys should definitely lynch me today since it's almost 100 percent certain mafia won't night kill me.
Mikal
Mikal
Not much to really comment on so far 

Gp is doing gp and is likely telling the truth . As Mafia he would not do his standard claim thing and claim third party. 

DD is hard town for me already. From behavior I like everything he has said. His entire process reads as scum hunting.

Pie is typing fluff and is likely my target after we get earth to claim. When someone is just typing to fill space it's usually a scum tell
Mikal
Mikal
Should use this dp to get some info and pressure and then lynch gp sadly. From his statement he doesn't win with town or Mafia but wins if he doesn't die. 

A standard tp survivor role basically

Which probably means it's 3-1-8

2-1-8 is so heavy skewed to town it's not viable 

Could be 2-1-1-8 or some crazy shit like that so more likely 3-1-8 as the simpler balance solve. 
sui_generis
sui_generis
sup I'm reading now. I know a lot of Ozark and as such can help deduce theme, but to everyone PLEASE do not spoil anything past s3e3 PLEASE, lol 
Mikal
Mikal
Going back over and the one thing pie sad that was not fluff was also an option. There are so many inactive Pepe's in these games that you can't really get behavior reads

You have supa who is basically a perma Miller irl
Mharm who drools half the time
Sui who doesn't post
Max who posts like once a day 
Computer nerd who had like 5 posts the entire last game
And grey Parrot who wants to kill himself every game (love you )

Literally half the people playing are keyboard drooling inactives. So we may actually have to look at a way to force activity from them before we are trying to get reads late game and people post once a day to type some dumbass fluff post and it's to late / impossible. You need activity to form some type of behavior reads and dart is dead with activity