Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Author: GnosticChristianBishop

Total: 163
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
And there's still  no guarantee that you will end up with you preferred choice candidate.
RCV results in demonstrably BETTER candidates being elected

Local sovereignty (say at the county level) allows you to MOVE somewhere else if they have what you consider "better laws" (vote with your feet)
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Govt sucks no matter who runs it.
Who stated or believed that governance is perfect?

There is pros and cons to most systems of governance.

Governance exists as a form of order as opposed to chaos  ex every human who can carry a six shooter has a vote in every inter-action and those without a six shooter or bullets, may not receive fair play in some interactions.

The ignorant are simple-minded and tend to fall back on traditional ways of their ancestors ways handling the interactions and that is often with violence.

In USA this taking us back to the old west days of when men were men and women were women and every man has six shooter on his hip. Otherwise he and his family may get an unfair inter-action.  Of course many times those with the weapons are hired gunmen for those with wealth, and/or power, to rule unfairly.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@GnosticChristianBishop
Genetic and social inter-play.  Sexual orgasm { genetic } and social intimate companionship { genetic to whatever degree } exists and should be openly and freely allowed.

1} There are rules about inbreeding ---incest-- to prevent loss of access to complex mind, or other genetic defects seems clear.

2]The rules against gay behavior is more of a culture issue, to best of my knowledge and has no genetic baggage attached to the above inbreeding.

.....1a}...." First cousins are somewhat more likely than unrelated parents to have a child with a serious birth defect, mental retardation or genetic disease, but their increased risk is nowhere near as large as most people think, the scientists said."...

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
You go from some naïve description of our govt and then off to the wild west. LOL
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Please share when you any logical common sense that addresses specifics of my comments. You do not, because you have not such relevant and signficant validity to offer. Sad :--(
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Saying the same shit over and over again doesn't do much to improve your position. You just cant deal with succinct direct responses based on logic and reason.
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Tradesecret
No.

What it make me is correct, unless you have a moral argument against my stated position that are superior.

"Every person is moral."

Yep, even Hitler and Stalin, Right?

Regards
DL

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@ebuc
I agree completely, as long as, and I take it that you are referring to adults only, and not those of inappropriate age or mental condition.

Regards
DL

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Saying the same shit over and over again doesn't do much to improve your position.

You have nothing of significance so offer nothing of significance. Same ole same ole form you. Sad :--(
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Same as you

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
No.

What it make me is correct, unless you have a moral argument against my stated position that are superior.

"Every person is moral."

Yep, even Hitler and Stalin, Right?
Do you deny that Hitler and Stalin had morals? Do you think that they were completely amoral? 

My view is that both of these men were evil. Both deserve eternal punishment in Hell for ever and a day. 

Are they moral? Of course they are.  Are their morals different to mine? Absolutely.  They hold a different standard to me.  As do you? This doesn't make you amoral though.  There is no such thing as an amoral person?   

You are incorrect therefore.  Your argument is illogical and that is all I demonstrated quite well really.  

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
Genocidal a holes, amoral, no. Immoral, yes.

Take all the ego boosts and wins you need, but with someone else, child.

Regards
DL

11 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL
Definition: homosexuality, sexual interest in and attraction to members of one's own sex. The term gay is frequently used as a synonym for homosexual; .

So homosexuality is simply a sexual preference often accompanied by a preference for anal sex.