Why do Muslims always deflect to the Bible?

Author: Dynasty

Total: 51
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
He also loves his puffins 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Ok so now you are picturing
Picture god perving on hot women.

Of course he doesn't. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I find it hard to oicture god taking the same amout of " time " to catch and take note of  a bloke rooting a bloke. 
then it does  to catch and take note that Jess The super hot cheerleader chick down the road is currently showering. 
If it is somehow "viewed and referenced " at the samd time.  ( AND I MEAN EXACTLY ) The same time .  then , thats god like.
And he must have alot on his plate so dont bother him. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Picture a night out with God.
You point out a girl to him and say. ' she is alright hey God ? 
Then he goes. In a real dedp voice.  ( I DONT CARE TO MUCH FOR WOMEN. )  and he goes(  HaHaHa )  like sants
So you just shut your mouth and look down.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Ok ill stop now.

Why do Muslims always deflect the bible ?

I don't know.
Heaps of reasons i suppose. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
You wouldn't expect an Omnibloke to need a book.

He should at least have a smartphone.

But hey...Smartphones in 4283

In a museum maybe.

Somewhere in another Solar system.

A virtual museum though.

I wonder if GODDO will come have a look.

I doubt it.

I think that he got lost.

Dodgy Sat-Nav.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
The first ever bible should of been on a ( doubling gonk link ) that being the name of the device they use in the year 4283.  Its unbreakable memory stick of sorts.  
He,he

The bible does not even mention the internet box.
Not a single verse.  

Its suspicious hey? 
The people that wrote it and or compiled this bible book , may not of even heard a single word from the god thing. 
Zed. 
I put to you  that . They could of totally made this shlt up. 
Crazy times man. 
Crazy times.

No but imagine if the actual  creators and dreamers of the bible books knew that there book /writings in some form is the most important book to billions of people in the year 2000.
They couldn't of dreamt it hey? 
Smart BLOKES man. Scribes whatever.    AKa  ( The BOOK MAKING sector )   in the ( RELIGIOUS GROUP BUSINESS  ) 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Actually,  They would read it and say.
That was nothing like the book we put forth 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I highly doubt God would be ok with  us being on this interwebs computer machine 
No way would  he be cool with that.  
It is worst then swimming.  
This may have been a  fact if the bible come out in 2010 with the people that wrote it 

Russell    177th page   :   line  24 .   
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE COMPUTERS.    

With a" GOD OF THE TIMES "  He would make things much more straight foward. 
So yeah . 
Are you sure god is cool with uou guys being on yhe computer 
Are you guys 100% sure you can talk on phone with another person on the other side of a large body of water. 
With the new" Straightforward God , 
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE COMPUTERS .   Actually means YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE COMPUTERS.  
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
They could of totally made this shit up.
Nah.......Really?

So what about the bloke and the big floating Zoo?

173 days later

Shila
Shila
Muslims always deflect to the Bible because:

Ishmael was a son of Abraham, born of Sarah’s maidservant Hagar in an attempt to bring into the world the son God had promised to Abraham and Sarah. Later, Isaac was born to Abraham and Sarah, and Hagar and Ishmael were driven away because of Ishmael’s attitude toward Isaac (Genesis 21:9–10, 14). But God still had plans for Ishmael.

God promised Hagar that Ishmael, as a son of Abraham, would become a great nation (Genesis 21:17–18). The fulfillment is recorded in Genesis 25:12–18—Ishmael had twelve sons who became great rulers and eventually a nation of people. That came about in this way: Hagar, who was Egyptian herself, found a wife from Egypt for her son, and Ishmael settled in the desert of Paran (Genesis 21:21). Ishmael’s descendants “settled in the area from Havilah to Shur, near the border of Egypt as you go toward Ashur” (Genesis 25:18). The Bible lists Ishmael’s sons as Nebaioth, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadad, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah (verses 13–15).

So it was Ishmael that became a great nation even as Isaac flounder and the Abrahamic Covenant transferred from the Jews to the Muslims.
Matthew 21:43 I tell you, the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation that will produce the proper fruit.

A simple comparison of covenant transfer.
Arabs own land 650 times the size of Israel.
Arabs own 2/3 of the worlds oil reserves.
Muslim population 1.9 billion.Jews total only 14 million.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dynasty

How so?

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen

How so?

Muslims always deflect to the Bible because:

Ishmael was a son of Abraham, born of Sarah’s maidservant Hagar in an attempt to bring into the world the son God had promised to Abraham and Sarah. Later, Isaac was born to Abraham and Sarah, and Hagar and Ishmael were driven away because of Ishmael’s attitude toward Isaac (Genesis 21:9–10, 14). But God still had plans for Ishmael.

God promised Hagar that Ishmael, as a son of Abraham, would become a great nation (Genesis 21:17–18). The fulfillment is recorded in Genesis 25:12–18—Ishmael had twelve sons who became great rulers and eventually a nation of people. That came about in this way: Hagar, who was Egyptian herself, found a wife from Egypt for her son, and Ishmael settled in the desert of Paran (Genesis 21:21). Ishmael’s descendants “settled in the area from Havilah to Shur, near the border of Egypt as you go toward Ashur” (Genesis 25:18). The Bible lists Ishmael’s sons as Nebaioth, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadad, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah (verses 13–15).

So it was Ishmael that became a great nation even as Isaac flounder and the Abrahamic Covenant transferred from the Jews to the Muslims.
Matthew 21:43 I tell you, the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation that will produce the proper fruit.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila

How so?

Muslims always deflect to the Bible because:..................

Then they are wasting their time aren't they? The New Testament teaching is completely the opposite to that of the Quran.

With that said, they - Muslims-may have a case when pointing to the Old Testamant, which is nothing more than a book of war and conquest as is the Quran.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
How so?

Muslims always deflect to the Bible because:..................

Then they are wasting their time aren't they? The New Testament teaching is completely the opposite to that of the Quran.

With that said, they - Muslims-may have a case when pointing to the Old Testamant, which is nothing more than a book of war and conquest as is the Quran.
Muslims have a valid reason for claiming the Abrahamic covenant and promise.

Matthew 21:43 I tell you, the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation that will produce the proper fruit.

Fulfillment of the Abrahamic promise.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila

And like I have pointed out above already: #44 Muslims may have a case when pointing to the Old Testamant, which is nothing more than a book of war and conquest as is the Quran.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen

And like I have pointed out above already: #44 Muslims may have a case when pointing to the Old Testamant, which is nothing more than a book of war and conquest as is the Quran.
And I gave the valid reason Muslims point to the Old Testament.

Fulfillment of the Abrahamic promise.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
And like I have pointed out above already: #44 Muslims may have a case when pointing to the Old Testamant, which is nothing more than a book of war and conquest as is the Quran.

FM! Is that all you are good for is repetitive posting causing others to remind you what they too have ALREADY said. I have more or less agreed with your comment you clown.😂😂

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen

FM! Is that all you are good for is repetitive posting causing others to remind you what they too have ALREADY said. I have more or less agreed with your comment you clown.😂😂
There are more  than one member following my  posts and arguments. Some of what I do are for their benefit. It is designed  to encourage  a larger participation.

457 days later

Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@Yassine
Revelation 14 has nothing to do with women. Read the context.

Quote: "The Lamb and the 144,000
14 Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven like the roar of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder. The voice I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps, 3 and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, 5 and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless."

Quote: "Verses 1–5
Here we have one of the most pleasing sights that can be viewed in this world—the Lord Jesus Christ at the head of his faithful adherents and attendants. Here observe, 1. How Christ appears: as a Lamb standing upon mount Zion. Mount Zion is the gospel church. Christ is with his church and in the midst of her in all her troubles, and therefore she is not consumed. It is his presence that secures her perseverance; he appears as a Lamb, a true Lamb, the Lamb of God. A counterfeit lamb is mentioned as rising out of the earth in the last chapter, which was really a dragon; here Christ appears as the true paschal Lamb, to show that his mediatorial government is the fruit of his sufferings, and the cause of his people’s safety and fidelity. 2. How his people appear: very honourably. (1.) As to the numbers, they are many, even all who are sealed; not one of them lost in all the tribulations through which they have gone. (2.) Their distinguishing badge: they had the name of God written in their foreheads; they made a bold and open profession of their faith in God and Christ, and, this being followed by suitable actings, they are known and approved. (3.) Their congratulations and songs of praise, which were peculiar to the redeemed (Rev. 14:3); their praises were loud as thunder, or as the voice of many waters; they were melodious, as of harpers; they were heavenly, before the throne of God. The song was new, suited to the new covenant, and unto that new and gracious dispensation of Providence under which they now were; and their song was a secret to others, strangers intermeddled not with their joy; others might repeat the words of the song, but they were strangers to the true sense and spirit of it. (4.) Their character and description. [1.] They are described by their chastity and purity: They are virgins. They had not defiled themselves either with corporal or spiritual adultery; they had kept themselves clean from the abominations of the antichristian generation. [2.] By their loyalty and stedfast adherence to Christ: They follow the Lamb withersoever he goes; they follow the conduct of his word, Spirit, and providence, leaving it to him to lead them into what duties and difficulties he pleases. [3.] By their former designation to this honour: These were redeemed from among men, being the first-fruits to God, and to the Lamb, Rev. 14:4. Here is plain evidence of a special redemption: They were redeemed from among men. Some of the children of men are, by redeeming mercy, distinguished from others: They were the first-fruits to God, and to the Lamb, his choice ones, eminent in every grace, and the earnest of many more who should be followers of them, as they were of Christ. [4.] By their universal integrity and conscientiousness: There was no guile found in them, and they were without fault before the throne of God. They were without any prevailing guile, any allowed fault; their hearts were right with God, and, as for their human infirmities, they were freely pardoned in Christ. This is the happy remnant who attend upon the Lord Jesus as their head and Lord; he is glorified in them, and they are glorified in him."

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dynasty

Maybe it's because the Old Testamant is as bad and vile as the Quran. After the Mesopotamian creation epic (Genesis) its war , violence, bloodshed and conquest.