If you don't get vaccinated, you were probably molested as a kid

Author: Incel-chud

Total: 41
Barnardot
Debates: 0
Barnardot
-->
@Incel-chud
Your quite right because anti vaxers have heaps of issues like hating the government and other people who aren’t loony like them. If you look at their bringing ups you will see that they got molested alright and got bullied at school.
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
-->
@Intelligence_06
There are people that are too poor to afford Vaccines. They probably costs hundreds of US dollars.

They are free
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Barnardot
Your quite right because anti vaxers have heaps of issues like hating the government and other people who aren’t loony like them
Why do you think they hate the vaccinated? I hear most of them just say things like  "I think people have the right to get vaccinated, but I just don't like how the government is attempting to mandate it"
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Incel-chud
That's not true but also what he said is bullshit.

They see the vaccinated as gullible sheep in a twisted game.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@RationalMadman
It really is true. I won't pretend all anti vaccine mandate people are the same, and it should be noted that those against the covid mandate are probably mostly for all the other currently required vaccines, but these so called anti Vaxxers come in 2 varieties. The most common variety is type 1.

1. Believes that vaccines should not be mandated. Many of these people are vaccinated

2. Believes the vaccine is dangerous and people should be warned

It ia possible to have some overlap in those groups as well, but there isn't much overlap.

I can see type 2 believing everyone is sheep, but type 1, most likely doesn't.  It seems like you are just assuming their internal thoughts based on stereotyping antivaxxers. It used to be that we stereotyped people based on gender or skin color or religion. Now days this has been mostly replaced by stereotyping a wide range of people who share a similar opinion on a subject, with the opinion arrived at through a wide variety of opinions. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Incel-chud
Type 2 is antivax, type 1 is liberal/libertarian.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@RationalMadman
When these people talk about antivax they conflate the 2, whether it is fair or not. If you don't conflate the two, that is probably just because you are not a brainwashed American. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Incel-chud
I mean I'm skeptical about mRNA vaccines and am vaccinated with non-mRNA but if I were under 18 (which can only get mRNA) I'd just be antivax tbh unless my parents super pressured me. I was rebellious as a teen though so I doubt they'd do that, they sure would try though as they more than anything would be worried and guilty about 'what if we infect you' type stuff and if you're 16-17 it actually can/does affect you tbh (covid, I mean).
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@RationalMadman
I got the non mrna available to me as well. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Incel-chud
yes so you are actually a hybrid as well, meaning there is a third type if they solely focus on mRNA.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
We can tell