What is the best thing in the world?

Author: Barnardot ,

Total: 33
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
--> @ILikePie5
Air
Debateable. For the  reason that the air we breath is believed to be responsible for the ageing process.

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
--> @Stephen
Without air, we would die quicker.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I am most at peace when there's quiet. I'm not saying it has to be sound free but just quiet. I don't even want the water to be babbling too loud. Birds chirping, light breeze, stretched out either in the grass or hammock with your eyes closed with the Sun hitting you and quiet. 
Stephen
Stephen
--> @TheUnderdog
Without air, we would die quicker.

Nice.
Keeping you alive while killing you slowly. Two edged sword? Catch twenty two? Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't?
Stephen
Stephen
--> @TheUnderdog

Two brothers slashed police officers during a crazed knife attack at a shopping centre have been jailed for a total of 18 years.
Maninder Hunjan, 26, and Parminder Hunjan, 37, launched the terrifying assault during a routine stop and search in West Bromwich in the Midlands.
Body-cam footage and CCTV captured the duo carrying out the attack while other shoppers fled on July 21 last year.
The brothers, who were both high on cannabis, pulled knives from a rucksack which contained an ‘armoury’ of weapons.

The pair’s bag was later found to contain a BB gun, a revolver, a machete, a serrated blade, a hammer, balaclavas, hammers, a smoke grenade and a Bushman’s knife

zedvictor4
Debates: 19
zedvictor4
--> @Stephen
Yin and Yang.

Equilibrium.

sadolite
sadolite
Putting all things that exist in nature naturally to support life aside, I cant decide  between antibiotics or refrigeration. Two of the greatest things ever to make being alive better.
FLRW
FLRW

Rats, I thought for sure that my wife would leave a comment here.