I just saw some reverse racism

Author: Incel-chud

Total: 25
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
I just saw some reverse racism, if there is such a thing.

So I walk into pizza hut and sit at a table. At the front of the restaurant as I walk in, I see this black guy and white guy fighting. Both probably in their mid 50s. I figure somebody maybe cut somebody in line, and it was no big thing. They weren't really hurting each other because neither had fighting skills, so I just got between the two guys and told them to cut it the fuck out.

I felt good about myself and I brought a peaceful resolution. I  sat down and was ordering my food, when I look up and the black guy, has the dude he was just fighting's wife by the throat. I go over and punch him in the face and just start beating him. I maybe get like 3 hits in, when a large black guy pulls me off of him and asks me what the fuck I'm doing. I said  "He just randomly attacked that woman". He kinda of shakes his head. It pisses me off, but the guy has a swelled face and is bleeding all over the floor. Hopefully he learned his lesson about random unprovoked attacks on people.

Amazingly before I even get a chance to go to my chair, 4 police cruisers are already in the parking lot and they immediately split all the parties up and ask them questions. They cops are mostly black. They cuff the white woman and lead her away. I'm like WTF, she is the victim what is going on.

They threaten to arrest me, and call an ambulance for the black guy I attacked. He declined to press charges on me.

I saw this unprovoked attack. I know who was in the wrong, why did the black officers take the attacker's word for what was happening, and arrest the white woman? What type of bullshit story could he possibly have given them to take his side?

Incel-chud
Incel-chud
Did I handle this situation wrong? How would you have handled it?
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Incel-chud
Prove it. This sounds fake, especially if they didn't arrest you after he had those injuries and also didn't arrest him after you accused him.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
So I walk into pizza hut 
This is the part I believe.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@RationalMadman
@oromagi
Let's assume this was real. What is your interpretation of the situation. What could explain the arrest of the woman? What happened before I got there? I assumed all parties were strangers, were they really connected in some other way? What context am I missing here? SHould I have just seperated him from the woman instead of attacking, especially if through some weird way he was the victim?
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Incel-chud
Since none of us were there and we have only one side of the story to work with, there’s nothing any of us can contribute aside from baseless speculation. But I will just say that all you’ve presented is an argument from ignorance. None of us know what the woman could have done to get herself arrested, that doesn’t mean she was arrested because she was white. I’m pretty sure if a black person did the same thing you would have no issue pointing this out, the difference being that black people see this type of thing happen to them all the time, so at least they have that angle.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Double_R
there’s nothing any of us can contribute aside from baseless speculation
That's acceptable. speculate
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Incel-chud
Let’s just assume that after hours of working to concoct some story that makes sense we come up with nothing… now what? What can we conclude from this?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Incel-chud
What could explain the arrest of the woman?
Cops don’t arrest people much for fighting unless somebody goes to the hospital. The woman almost certainly had outstanding warrants. 
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Double_R
Let’s just assume that after hours of working to concoct some story that makes sense we come up with nothing… now what? What can we conclude from this?
It takes 5 minutes to examine  my thinking concerning the situation I saw.

My main concerns are that I harmed an innocent person by perceiving things wrong. In order to avoid a mistake in the future that could cause harm, I am merely asking for analysis on the events I saw and took part in.

For example, was I wrong for punching a guy for choking a woman. Should I have ignored this situation and just have walked away? Would it have been more ethical to  separate them, but do it less violently?

More importantly, what could explain why the woman would be arrested considering what I witnessed, just one reasonable scenario is what I need, and that just requires some creativity I lack. Why does everyone here, get lost and tangled up in the auxillary information I provided.

How about this thought exercise. Let's assume everyone in the story is white. What could explain the results and what actions should I have taken?
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@oromagi
The woman almost certainly had outstanding warrants. 
That actually makes a lot of sense, and is not something I considered.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Incel-chud
The title of your thread says “I just saw some reverse racism”. If you don’t want people getting caught up in the validity of your claims then you should keep them out of your title.

I think based on your story that you handled yourself mostly appropriately, but I don’t think you should have beaten the guy. A shove to the ground sounds like it would have sufficed.

I cannot think of any reason the women would have been arrested. And I see nothing that changes if everyone was white.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
Right before she was arrested I did hear her on the phone saying "I don't know what happened but Lavar was just acting crazy" Other people in the restaurant who got their before me also seemed to take the guys side I hit
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Double_R
The title of your thread says “I just saw some reverse racism”. If you don’t want people getting caught up in the validity of your claims then you should keep them out of your title.
It's called click bait. You aren't meant to take the title seriously. It's like reading newspaper headlines.

"Can this new drug cure aids"

Anybody who has read a newspaper headline before, knows when something starts with a question the the answer is always a no, but it gets people reading a boring story of an experimental drug.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Incel-chud
Let's assume this was real. What is your interpretation of the situation.
Since I interpret it as bullshit you invented to fit a far-right narrative, I am unsure what I interpret in the real situation because I do not think it really occurred and I do not think the cops are racist to white people.
What happened before I got there?
Both of these have the same answer; how the fuck would we know?
I assumed all parties were strangers, were they really connected in some other way?
How would we know?
What context am I missing here?
The entirety of the context actually, which is why you concluded it was racist without understanding the complete situation.
Should I have just seperated him from the woman instead of attacking, especially if through some weird way he was the victim?
If you were reliably strong enough to do that, yes. Otherwise, you were justified to engage violently in defense of the woman if you feared that coming in passive could lead to him knocking you out or brutally attacking you. However, you kept assaulting him after he released her and was hurt by you already, to 'teach him a lesson' which is directly illegal and constituted aggravated assualt even if it began defensively.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@RationalMadman
I do not think it really occurred and I do not think the cops are racist to white people.

So you are saying this would automatically make the cops anti-white, if it is true? Please explain why.

What happened before I got there?
Both of these have the same answer; how the fuck would we know?
Because I asked "What could" not "What does"

If you were reliably strong enough to do that, yes. Otherwise, you were justified to engage violently in defense of the woman if you feared that coming in passive could lead to him knocking you out or brutally attacking you. However, you kept assaulting him after he released her and was hurt by you already, to 'teach him a lesson' which is directly illegal and constituted aggravated assualt even if it began defensively.
It's only unethical to go that far if I misjudged the situation
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Incel-chud
Everyone is internally racist....That is to say, perceives others differently, and perceives significantly different others significantly differently.

How we respond externally to such internal dilemmas is what is judged socially.

Should have walked away and gone to KFC.

Though the fact that you were hypothetically cautioned, was a testament to the leniency of the hypothetical Police.

If you had hypothetically been taken away, and hypothetically beaten to death in a hypothetical detention centre, then you would inevitably have become a hypothetical media sensation.

Such would have been the hypothetical price of hypothetical stardom.

Hypothetically........I propose that the woman was a drug dealer, and the poor guy that you beat up, was being a honourable citizen.

SO in conclusion:
You hypothetical racist bastard......Defending a white female drug dealer and beating up a decent black gentleman.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Incel-chud
It's called click bait.
Then stop blaming everyone else for being baited by it.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Double_R
It baits you into clicking. After that, you are supposed to drop all biases and use logic
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Incel-chud
You literally repeated the allegation in your opening sentence. Logic would dictate what what followed was your attempt to prove it.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Double_R
Look at the questions I asked in the op. 

I saw this unprovoked attack. I know who was in the wrong, why did the black officers take the attacker's word for what was happening, and arrest the white woman? What type of bullshit story could he possibly have given them to take his side?

You are like at extra information that has nothing to do with the crux of the questions. 

Clearly the scenario was meant to set up those questions. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Incel-chud
I already addressed that.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Incel-chud
It baits you into clicking. After that, you are supposed to drop all biases and use logic
Alright I’ll play along and use some logic as a private detective 

1. I’ve only heard your side of the scenario. Your altercation however it played out, will probably leave you biased. 

2. I’ll need to talk to the witnesses and other suspects if they’re willing.

3. Were there any cameras in the store or people taking videos? I’ll check anyway incase you’re lying.

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
If people want to kill each other over stupid ass shit  let them.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Ass shit, not so stupid if you put it on your vegetable patch.

Adding organic matter improves soil structure.

I use Horse shit, as not so many Asses about these days.

Do you have an Ass or a Garden?