AMA: Bsh

Author: bsh1

Total: 155
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Why are you just another mainstream Heathen with Star Wars taste?
Lol.

Disney bullshit Kylo Ren poo poo franchise doesn't count as actual star wars)
I agree with that. This is my ranking of Star Wars movies, best to worst: ROJ, NH, ESB, R1, SOL, PM, RS, TLJ, AC, FA.

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
What do you think of guys with shaved heads? 
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
I read your profile to ask that question. How can you agree when you put AC second-last. I think you are just Jedi-worshipping bimbo and I'm sad for that. The Sith were actually not the Fascists people say they are, they were Communists and the Jedi were Sharia Law / Ottoman Empire / Al Qaeda depending on which movie and situation.

It was Islamic Imperialism vs Communism (which naturally becomes Totalitarian if power structures are what enable the 'clones to feel equal' (the storm-troopers were not clones, they were all different DNA-wise). Fuck it, I won't go into it but trust me. AC was so good. How the hell can you ship Han and Leia more than Anakin and Padme? Just wtf?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I read your profile to ask that question. How can you agree when you put AC second-last. I think you are just Jedi-worshipping bimbo and I'm sad for that. The Sith were actually not the Fascists people say they are, they were Communists and the Jedi were Sharia Law / Ottoman Empire / Al Qaeda depending on which movie and situation.

It was Islamic Empiricism vs Communism (which naturally becomes Totalitarian if power structures are what enable the 'clones to feel equal' (the storm-troopers were not clones, they were all different DNA-wise). Fuck it, I won't go into it but trust me. AC was so good. How the hell can you ship Han and Leia more than Anakin and Padme? Just wtf?
Jesus... and the whole time all i'm thinking is Padme is hot and Darth Maul is a badass. 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Outplayz
Jesus... and the whole time all i'm thinking is Padme is hot and Darth Maul is a badass. 
If you reverse those sentiments, that was probably me. Damn, Maul was sexy...
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
Darth Maul, in my opinion, was the most badass Sith they've had. They should have done more with him. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
Oh and i think that sorta answers my shaved head question... lol. 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Outplayz
Oh and i think that sorta answers my shaved head question... lol. 
Not quite. I usually don't like bald heads--I prefer a rich head of hair. Maul was one of the exceptions to the rule.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Outplayz
They did a bit in the various animated series, but I almost liked that they didn't do much with him, because it gave him a sense of mystery, which itself was hot.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Anakin was a whiny crybaby in AC and RS. Han and Leia all the way.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
LOL, you can't handle men with emotions? I thought you were gay?

IDC if that's sexist and homophobic, how can you be anti-sensitive-male? Anakin had depth. Han was empty to the core. I don't even know if Han Solo is even psychologically possible. Someone that shallow can't truly fall in love with Leia.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
Not quite. I usually don't like bald heads--I prefer a rich head of hair. Maul was one of the exceptions to the rule.
If the hair is thinning... would you say go for it and shave it off... or try to keep it and style it as creative as you can? 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Anakin had depth.
It's not his emotions that were problematic, it's that he lacked depth: he was one note. He was a crybaby and nothing more.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
Yeah... he was cool in the animated series. I would put seven sister and fifth brother in the cool box too when it comes to the animated series. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
LOL, you can't handle men with emotions? I thought you were gay?
Even gay men need a balance of the feminine and masculine forces that create a harmonious relationship.

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Outplayz
Eh. He was more charismatic in Phantom Menace. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
OMG DEBATE ME ON THIS BOI, you play it so safe with your topics take a proper topic about who had more depth Anakin or Solo.
bsh1
bsh1
If the hair is thinning... would you say go for it and shave it off... or try to keep it and style it as creative as you can? 
If it were me, I'd probably try to save my hair first, but I wouldn't quite be as desperate as Trump. If it's gonna go, it's gonna go. I'd probably let it fade naturally until it just looked awful and then I'd shave it off. Crossing my fingers that I never get to that point though...

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
OMG DEBATE ME ON THIS BOI, you play it so safe with your topics take a proper topic about who had more depth Anakin or Solo.
Lol. Maybe at some point. I love Star Wars, but that's just not a topic I'm interested in.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bsh1
What are acceptable reasons to get PTSD?

How many mental illnesses should a person have at once before they should just give up on life?

Have you seen the movie "In and Out"?

If you were forced to have sex with a woman, which woman would it be?

What makes a person evil/good?

What are the top qualities you look for in a stalker?

What people have a moral obligation to act as role models?

Are all people who choose to become foster parents evil?
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
Way to ask the heavy questions...

What are acceptable reasons to get PTSD?
I don't think there are more or less acceptable reasons. There are just reasons.

Nope.

If you were forced to have sex with a woman, which woman would it be?
That's an impossible choice. I'd prefer someone I don't know, who is STD-free, I guess.

What makes a person evil/good?
An evil person is one who almost never considers the interests of others in their actions, and in fact sets out to cause harm to others.

What are the top qualities you look for in a stalker?
I don't.

What people have a moral obligation to act as role models?
Parents, among others. Ideally, all people should strive to be a role model for someone, but that presupposes that all people have someone in their lives worth being a role model for.

Are all people who choose to become foster parents evil?
No.

Wylted
Wylted
Nope.
When I was 16, it was a big hit with the homos. I saw it in theatres. You will love it, thank me later https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ4VxjWAX8

watch the trailer
Wylted
Wylted
Actually I think 14, but whatever

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
You have the same mentality i have and make me feel like i'm doing the right thing by "keeping it until it looks bad." I can get away with this right now: 

the top is thinning but the back is bad however... i know my time is almost up but since i shave the sides and back it kinda works for now. But i think i look good with a shaved head so it's not to disheartening. The only thing that's killing me is that i can never go back. I like to have options of when to shave and when to have hair. It sucks only being stuck with one style. I hope you never get hit with it. What is the stats... like 1 out of 5 guys or something. Cross them fingers lol. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
Eh. He was more charismatic in Phantom Menace. 
Hell yeah. Did you see Solo... spoiler alert if you haven't but i think you have... when he showed up in the end. I almost died, but then i got really mad that they didn't use him in the movie. I thought if he is in that timeline... why the hell didn't you use him in the movie. Maybe bc he's a little too OP for solo to handle... but i think that movie would have crushed it so much more if they had even one scene with him going crazy on someone. 

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Outplayz
Honestly, I just wanted him to stay dead after Phantom Menace. That was such a perfect ending, and bringing him back ruined it.
Castin
Castin
-->
@bsh1
Anakin had depth.
It's not his emotions that were problematic, it's that he lacked depth: he was one note. He was a crybaby and nothing more.
Fully agree.

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Castin
You have good taste.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@bsh1
This was a good idea. Even I grudgingly like you better now.

You must have learned something in communications class. Your apparent assumption that people want a human being for a mod is spot on. Keep it up.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@ethang5
Lol. Your comment's like a humble brag, except more like a complimentary insult. I'll guess I'll take what I can get...