I went to jail for something not my fault.

Author: Incel-chud

Total: 46
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
I might make just a few more posts after this thread slows down,  but I have been in jail because of a physical altercation that was not my fault.

Let me explain.

I had paid my car bill on time but I wake up to a tow truck outside of my house,  starting to hook up my car. 

I asked him "wTF are you doing?"

Ge showed me paperwork to tow the car for an unpaid bill. 

I say "I paid the bill"

He says "okay just show me the reciept"

I said "fuck you, I'm not showing you shit "

In my mind I paid and the only thing that matters here is he has no right to tow it. We argue for a bit and then I punch him in the face and jump on him.

Some neighbors saw what was happening, the cops show up and arrest me. 

About a day after I get out of jail the tow truck driver has dropped the car back off at the house and my finance company called me to apologize for a computer error.

Plus like every fucking time I have ever had a car towed, all my change disappeared from my center console 

Why am I being charged with a crime, when I am innocent and paid my bill?
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Incel-chud
From the way it sounds, because you,
"punch him in the face and jump on him." - Incel-chud
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Lemming
He was trying to steal my car, and actually succeeded. He was not put in jail. My finance company proved he was in the wrong by returning my car and apologizing
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Incel-chud
Well, I'm not a lawyer.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Lemming
We should be concerned with ethics not law, anyway
Yabbie
Debates: 1
Yabbie
What's it like in  jail?  
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@Yabbie
I didn't have to hear my wife's bitching for a few days. It was pleasant 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Incel-chud
-->@Lemming
He was trying to steal my car, and actually succeeded. He was not put in jail.
Because he was a guy just doing his job and following the law.  He's just paid to move cars from one place to another, he's not paid to figure out if you're up to date on your bills.  If he didn't tow your car, he might very well have got fired.

You were 100% in the wrong here.  If  we choose to believe your stories, you punched a couple guys at a Wendy's just a few weeks back, right?  Without really knowing you at all I'd suggest that getting into physical altercations with three different strangers in less than a month suggests a problem worth seeking medical advice about.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@oromagi
Because he was a guy just doing his job and following the law.  He's just paid to move cars from one place to another, he's not paid to figure out if you're up to date on your bills.  If he didn't tow your car, he might very well have got fired.
Why the fuck would you follow incorrect orders. That is why you do due diligence to make sure you are doing the right thing and do not make a move until you are certain you are not wronging somebody. 

Plus how would I know for a fact this would get resolved correctly. I still haven't found my receipt for the payment, luckily the finance company found a copy. I usually just throw receipts away, because in a perfect world, they don't matter, qnd the world should be perfect

If  we choose to believe your stories, you punched a couple guys at a Wendy's just a few weeks back, right?

It was one guy and at a pizza hut

About 6 months ago I attacked somebody for arguing with me and then telling me I wouldn't hit him and telling me to "do it, you won't do it bitch"

I did think about never doing it again after that though, because my fist landed wrong and it felt like I broke my wrist. I must not have because it works fine now, but for a few months I questioned if I was getting too old for this. 
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
In fact my wrist is hurting now. I wonder if I am getting weaker. UT doesn't feel broken like before though
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->@oromagi
Why the fuck would you follow incorrect orders. That is why you do due diligence to make sure you are doing the right thing and do not make a move until you are certain you are not wronging somebody. 
That irresponsible bullshit and you know it.  Do you really think the car vendor opens up your account to some tow truck driver so he can check that he's in the right?  That would be against the law.  No.  More likely the vendor tells that tow truck driver that he ha to collect at least 5 cars a day from this list of addresses or they will find someone who can.

Plus how would I know for a fact this would get resolved correctly.
Explain to me how your violence helped  to achieve resolution.

I did think about never doing it again after that though, because my fist landed wrong and it felt like I broke my wrist. I must not have because it works fine now, but for a few months I questioned if I was getting too old for this. 
Anybody older than 6 is too old to resolve disagreements with fists.  In case you hadn't noticed, we are a debate site here.  We resolve conflicts with reason and never ever with violence.   Since at least the Gracchi, violence has always been the death of debate.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
That irresponsible bullshit and you know it.  Do you really think the car vendor opens up your account to some tow truck driver so he can check that he's in the right?  That would be against the law.  No.  More likely the vendor tells that tow truck driver that he ha to collect at least 5 cars a day from this list of addresses or they will find someone who can.
Mistakes like this should not happen. 

Plus how would I know for a fact this would get resolved correctly.
Explain to me how your violence helped  to achieve resolution.

The alternative is to do nothing.  I have to beat his ass so he walks away and maybe thinks twice about his choices in the future. 

I can't trust the authorities. I tried that before, it didn't work. In fact the justice system does not work for a lot of people, on a daily basis. So going to the police is not the answer.

The finance people are untouchable.  They aren't the ones who actually took the car. I have also talked to them, they seem cool. They sound like they might possibly take care of some legal bills as well. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Incel-chud
Why am I being charged with a crime, when I am innocent and paid my bill?
What crime do you believe you are innocent of and which crime are you being charged with?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Do you believe this stuff?

Is this really a multi-offending married Incel?

Or just a serial fantasist.

Either way,

Are impressionable youngsters at risk? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
I have opposed Wylted's approach to trolling for a long while now. He is out to annoy and offend and gets off on it. I literally don't know if it's true or not but he couldn't have done this many things and genuinely not be in prison so I doubt they're all true, one of these stories may be true though.
Yabbie
Yabbie
Mafia taught me that most of what people claim is true, but wylted is funniest when he's lying. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
The person was not some guy stealing your vehicle it was a professional hired to do a job. If you would have shown proof that you made the payment and the company would have been contacted he probably would have put your car down and left. Instead you physically assaulted someone which is a crime. This isn't rocket science and it's not the old west. Before someone says he's probably lying we have idiots like this on probation all the time he could be he could not be but I'm answering the question that was presented in the topic.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@RationalMadman
What crime do you believe you are innocent of and which crime are you being charged with?
I was charged with battery, but I did not have criminal intent. I thought I was in the right
Yabbie
Yabbie
-->
@Incel-chud
Suppose he was just a random person who was trying to steal your car by towing it, you're still only allowed to reasonable force to prevent it.  So, for example, could you have driven the car away, or prevented him from hooking up the car, or was it too late?  Could you have just unhooked it? 

Also, how did it play out?  You punched him, but then the neighbours called the police, that must have taken a while for them to arrive.  Did the fight continue, or did he back off? 

I hope you don't mind me asking these questions.
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Incel-chud
Firstly. 
What if the repo dudes were women  ?   It would of been different hey ? 

Did /  do they look intimidating?  
and
Is that you in your pic. ?

sadolite
sadolite
"I said "fuck you, I'm not showing you shit " And that's where it becomes your fault. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Incel-chud
If you batter someone, you batter someone intentionally.

And if battery is a criminal offence and you intentionally batter someone then your intent was criminal.

Logical really.

Though the U.S. legal system doesn't always come across as being logical.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Incel-chud
I was charged with battery, but I did not have criminal intent. I thought I was in the right
So are you planning to plead insanity or admit that your intention was criminal and that you need therapy?

This isn't even like you beating up a bully or emotionally abusive household member so the rationality of your aggravation is literally somebody just doing a vehicle repo...
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@sadolite
"I said "fuck you, I'm not showing you shit " And that's where it becomes your fault
They shouldn't be wrongfully taking cars whether a person is willing to show the receipt or not
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@RationalMadman
This isn't even like you beating up a bully or emotionally abusive household member so the rationality of your aggravation is literally somebody just doing a vehicle repo.

A wrongful repo, and charges were dropped because I was in the right

badger
badger
I agree with Wylted here. Dude should have come back with the cops and a court order or something. Recognisable authority. Some random dude trying to steal my car is getting knocked the fuck out. I might even take him as a sex slave. 
badger
badger
This story is only barely related, but a dude came to my house one morning because I'd kicked him in the head or something the night before while he was drunk, so I hit him with a golf club. 

Memories, is all. 
badger
badger
I can't quite remember why I kicked him in the head or what I did exactly, but I'm half certain it was justified. Same guy stole someone's car at shotgun point not long after and put the dude in the trunk, so. Dangerous fellow lol. And maybe that also relates to Wylted's OP barely. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Incel-chud
You "assumed" it was being wrongfully taken. You were given a chance to prove that but instead choose to escalate to violence. Do you deny that you have never been late with a payment?
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@sadolite
You "assumed" it was being wrongfully taken.
I wasn't late. In fact the car company called me and apologized for the mistake. I didn't assume it was wrongfully taken, I knew for a fact I paid the finance company. They know it as well, which is why they apologized to me