I went to jail for something not my fault.

Author: Incel-chud

Total: 46
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
-->
@badger
Sounds like you were justified
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Incel-chud
Whilst you have a finance agreement in place the vehicle remains the property of the finance company. Who can repossess said vehicle at any time.

Legally, it is not your car.

So as long as the random dude was repossessing said vehicle as directed by and on behalf of the finance company.....Then said random dude was not stealing your car.

They were legally, repossessing the property of the finance company....Irrespective of the any mistake that might have occurred.

The bottom line is, that violence was not justifiable.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
You are correct,  Incel-chud was given a chance to rectify the situation quickly and easily but choose the hard road instead. Self inflicted misery
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@sadolite
was it right or wrong to repossess a car that was paid for and up to date? Keep in mind the finance company admitted to making a mistake
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@zedvictor4
Whilst you have a finance agreement in place the vehicle remains the property of the finance company. Who can repossess said vehicle at any time.
Not really, that would violate our contract.

So as long as the random dude was repossessing said vehicle as directed by and on behalf of the finance company.....Then said random dude was not stealing your car.
cool

They were legally, repossessing the property of the finance company....Irrespective of the any mistake that might have occurred.
We are talking about what is ethical, not what is legal. Slavery was legal, the holocaust was legal.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Incel-chud
Assaulting people is unethical.

Especially assaulting someone trying to go about their legitimate business.

Your pathetic squabble about a car is not comparable with slavery and the holocaust.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@zedvictor4
Especially assaulting someone trying to go about their legitimate business.
I already explained that the finance company already admitted fault and said the car should not have been towed. legitimate business doesn't do unjustified things
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Incel-chud
If the finance company admitted fault after the event, then the repossessor was still going about their legitimate business.

Assaulting the repossessor was unwarranted and illegal.

Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@zedvictor4
the repossessor was still going about their legitimate business.
Nope, they should triple even quadruple check to make sure there is a 0% chance of a mistake.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Incel-chud
Still not the repossessors fault.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Incel-chud
There is more to this story that isn't being told.  Finance companies don't want to reposes cars and would rather have the car be paid for. They go to great lengths to work with the buy before resorting to repossession. There were numerous attempts at communication before repossession became an option. Repossession is never a finance companies first option. Like I said there is more to this story than is being told. There are always two sides to every story, "Yours and assholes".

Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@sadolite
There is more to this story that isn't being told.  Finance companies don't want to reposes cars and would rather have the car be paid for. They go to great lengths to work with the buy before resorting to repossession. There were numerous attempts at communication before repossession became an option. Repossession is never a finance companies first option. Like I said there is more to this story than is being told. There are always two sides to every story, "Yours and assholes".
There really isn't more to the story. They called me up and apologized. There was no debt. They just fucked up and maybe they got to clients mixed up, but we were fine. I was in complete shock when that pussy snuck up in the middle of the night, as opposed to being a man, coming at a reasonable hour and n=knocking on the door

440 days later

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
This story made me cry. 

😂😂😂

94 days later

FLRW
FLRW

I just want everyone to know that this is not about Trump.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
I just want everyone to know that this is not about Trump.
I wouldnt say that is a for sure conclusion.  Trumpet has small hands ( 17 ), small brain { 20 } and big ego { 10000.00 }

.."incel
/ˈinˌsel/
noun
noun: incel; plural noun: incels
  1. a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active."..

70 days later

FLRW
FLRW

We need to save this topic for Trump.