RNG Mafia - DP2

Author: Mharman

Total: 39
badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@ILikePie5
You just wrote above that "Earth was off". I had very strong townreads on a number of players.

Last two games I've been pushing hard on mafia. I talk game and got game lol. Scumtells are barely even a thing. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Mharman
02.16.2022 9:25AM
You were given a gun. You may use this to kill a player at any time you wish.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
You just wrote above that "Earth was off". I had very strong townreads on a number of players.
And I told you how his behavior specifically diverged from what I’ve seen.

Last two games I've been pushing hard on mafia. I talk game and got game lol. Scumtells are barely even a thing. 
It is harder to identify scumtells from people than it is to POE people. You were off the Supa lynch the minute he OMGUSed. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
If there was only one mafia left and a townie said "I am scum and I concede" the game would continue, but wouldn't that town confirm the person pretending to concede? Should we ban public concessions? Food for thought.
The person who concedes would be lynched by the rest of town in every scenario tbh. If they’re a townie they’re playing against their wincon at that point 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
So with my game I can have a theme that is strictly 9 person or it can be a theme that is flexible to overall interest
badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@ILikePie5
It is harder to identify scumtells from people than it is to POE people.
No it isn't because scumtells aren't a thing. You just think you're reading scumtells because you've internalised the whole process. You're reading the absence of towntells. Earth feels off. You literally said it. 

You were off the Supa lynch the minute he OMGUSed. 
I'd have got back on him. It was a weak towntell. It was just something I had to measure against other towntells. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
No it isn't because scumtells aren't a thing. You just think you're reading scumtells because you've internalised the whole process. You're reading the absence of towntells. Earth feels off. You literally said it. 
Off = scummy. Don’t really know how else you could read that. Absence of town tells = null, not scum.

I'd have got back on him. It was a weak towntell. It was just something I had to measure against other towntells.
Even if he was a weak town tell, objectively Mikal would’ve been a better lynch at that point lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Just post signups, I’ll play whatever. I haven’t had a theme I know in probably a year
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
Supa has been shot! They were guilty! The game is over!

Stop posting. Endgame up soon.