Author: Yassine

Total: 494
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Miss Tradesecret is MIA since March 30, 2022,

That will more than likely be because it is the only way he can supress his inner Ethang5, BrotherD.

I did warn him very recently that his mask was slipping >>.  bottom of page #324
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Tradesecret, and the many different individuals playing her, are on another sabbatical to "try" and regroup as they lick their wounds of total defeat of what they thought they knew about Christianity, but didn't!
Or maybe he has reestablished  contact with his "mentor" in Moscow to see if he has more secrets to trade? 

Tradesecret wrote:  Eastern Orthodox Academic in Moscow - (one of my mentors) #311

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, the admitted 12 year old girl RUNAWAY from posts directed to her,

Dear, once again I have to remind you, this is a Religion Discussion Forum, and NOT a "Runaway from Religion Discussion Forum" like you want it to be to save yourself further embarrassment of being Bible ignorant.

As we can see ad infinitum, when my posts directed to you show you to be the outright Bible fool, you do not respond. Furthermore, when I easily catch you in another Bible stupid moment of yours, you run away from my posts address this fact.  Again, when the posts that I direct to you show our Jesus as a brutal killer, of which I have had to accept, you remain silent and run away from these biblical axioms, and at the same time, you facetiously want to call yourself a Christian, NOT!

Therefore dear, once again, here are the current RUNAWAY posts shown below in this thread alone, that Jesus and I expect you to address, and if you don't, then you accept that Jesus and I literally own your Bible stupidity without question!!!!

BEGIN: 

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=13&post_number=320

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=14&post_number=327

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=14&post_number=337

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=14&post_number=338

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=14&post_number=344

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=14&post_number=345

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=14&post_number=348

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=15&post_number=351

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=15&post_number=354

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=15&post_number=356

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=15&post_number=357

NEXT BIBLE STUPID PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT CONTINUALLY RUNS AWAY FROM JESUS' DIRECT WORDS IN SHAME, WILL BE...?

8 days later

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Yassine
How do you know the Quran is true? The bible and the Quran seem equally silly to me as an associated third party.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Has anyone seen the Bible stupid and ignorant Miss Tradesecret around other forums at DEBATART?  She continues to embarrass herself by not addressing my godly related posts to her as shown in the post/link below that is in this thread:  

As we can all see, poor little Miss Tradesecret is too SCARED to at least “try” to address said posts in the link above, probably because this little girl  is only 14 years old as her birth date on her profile so states.  

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT RUNS AWAY FROM JESUS’ WORDS BECAUSE SHE CAN’T ADDRESS THEM, WILL BE …?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Miss Tradesecret, the admitted 12 year old girl RUNAWAY from posts directed to her,

Dear, once again I have to remind you, this is a Religion Discussion Forum, and NOT a "Runaway from Religion Discussion Forum" like you want it to be to save yourself further embarrassment of being Bible ignorant.

As we can see ad infinitum, when my posts directed to you show you to be the outright Bible fool, you do not respond. Furthermore, when I easily catch you in another Bible stupid moment of yours, you run away from my posts address this fact.  Again, when the posts that I direct to you show our Jesus as a brutal killer, of which I have had to accept, you remain silent and run away from these biblical axioms, and at the same time, you facetiously want to call yourself a Christian, NOT!

Therefore dear, once again, here are the current RUNAWAY posts shown below in this thread alone, that Jesus and I expect you to address, and if you don't, then you accept that Jesus and I literally own your Bible stupidity without question!!!!

BEGIN: 

NEXT BIBLE STUPID PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT CONTINUALLY RUNS AWAY FROM JESUS' DIRECT WORDS IN SHAME, WILL BE...?

There is no agreement. I have indicated before - that when you attempt this shot gun approach it helps no one. 

I will respond to each post / link above with one sentence.  When you respond, you will use one sentence as well. A short sentence - if you can't respond in such a succinct manner - then your words are not worth reading. 

A personal request to provide an explanation about my profile - specifically about my gender - is bigoted and discriminatory and therefore there is no obligation for me to answer.

A second request to provide proof of my gender will be met with a similar response to the last one. 

Nothing to respond to in this denial of stalking post by Brother. 

There is no question to respond to in this concession of having a "defected brain". 

I changed the gender in my profile page as a response to your stalking me, it was a reasonable attempt to see if it might stop you from continuing to do so. 

I understood that both you and Stephen are stalkers and that you following me around is evidence per se of such stalking. 

There is no need to respond to your clumsy attempt to deny the obvious.  

I don't need a crying towel and I am not running away so am unable to provide a description of running shoes.  

Psalm 51:5 David, who was a man after God's own heart, reflects the biblical teaching that there are no innocents when he says "surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me". 

What's the question in that post? 

I think the bible makes it clear, God made the heavens and the earth, Gen 1 describes the earth being made, and Gen 2 the heavens. 

Now I have answered your questions - well at least those links which have questions, we will wait to see if you have the capacity to be succinct in your reply - or will rather fill it out with the ordinary verbose you like to expel. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old,  Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and where she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR VERY PITIFUL QUOTE IN POST #366: "There is no agreement. I have indicated before - that when you attempt this shot gun approach it helps no one."

There wouldn't need to be an assumed "shot gun approach" if you actually addressed my godly topics to you when they presented themselves, instead of running away from them in letting them all pile up to the point as shown! H-E-L-L-O Bible fool, anyone home?! Obviously not!

HERE IS THE MOST COMICAL QUOTE YOU HAVE EVER MADE TO ME AS YOU BEING A PROVEN WOMAN!!!: "Now I have answered your questions - well at least those links which have questions, we will wait to see if you have the capacity to be succinct in your reply - or will rather fill it out with the ordinary verbose you like to expel." 

Listen up Hell bound woman Miss Tradesecret, YOU do not tell me what to do, whereas, I can tell YOU what to do as being the superior man over your 2nd class woman status, do you understand Bible fool?!

You are still going directly against Jesus' inspired words within this forum because you are a woman as explicitly shown in going against this passage:
"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." (1 Timothy 2:12")

Now, here is how it is going to go down woman, I will use as many words as needed to continue to show this forum your outright Bible stupidity that has no bounds, get it? Furthermore, if you cannot address my Jesus inspired posts to you from this point on, then you can show the forum that you have to RUN AND HIDE from them with yet more lame girly excuses in being only 14 years old as your profile so states, understood  woman?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old,  Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTIONwithin the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

Miss Tradesecret, to save you from further embarrassment, I will only bring forth one at a time posts from me that you either cannot address, or have given lame excuses to run away from them, understood? You can thank me later.

#1 POST DIRECTED TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE CONTINUALLY RAN AWAY FROM WHERE JESUS, AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE, WILL DO THESE HORRIFIC THINGS TO INNOCENT CHILDREN AND THE UNBORN: Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.”  (Isaiah 13:15-16,18)

1. Tell the membership in how an innocent zygote, fetus, or baby be guilty of their parents sins that they do not even know about in them going against Jesus. Where Jesus will KILL these children within the womb, and outside of it as well, as shown in the passage above in having them dashed to pieces!  Notwithstanding, having their mothers brutally RAPED!  

2. Is Jesus still considered to be ever loving and forgiving in this killing spree of innocent life in this biblical axiom shown above? (John 15:12, Luke 5:20)

3. Why would Jesus want women RAPED in this biblical scenario above as well? Whats this got to do with their alleged sinful ways?!  How would Jesus feel if His mother Mary was RAPED?

4. What does an innocent baby child sound like when Jesus wants them to be dashed to pieces as their mothers watched? Any idea?

Miss Tradesecret, the membership is watching and waiting for a “rational” response to the questions above. Thanking you in advance.

BEGIN: 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old,  Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and where she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR VERY PITIFUL QUOTE IN POST #366: "There is no agreement. I have indicated before - that when you attempt this shot gun approach it helps no one."

There wouldn't need to be an assumed "shot gun approach" if you actually addressed my godly topics to you when they presented themselves, instead of running away from them in letting them all pile up to the point as shown! H-E-L-L-O Bible fool, anyone home?! Obviously not!

HERE IS THE MOST COMICAL QUOTE YOU HAVE EVER MADE TO ME AS YOU BEING A PROVEN WOMAN!!!: "Now I have answered your questions - well at least those links which have questions, we will wait to see if you have the capacity to be succinct in your reply - or will rather fill it out with the ordinary verbose you like to expel." 

Listen up Hell bound woman Miss Tradesecret, YOU do not tell me what to do, whereas, I can tell YOU what to do as being the superior man over your 2nd class woman status, do you understand Bible fool?!

You are still going directly against Jesus' inspired words within this forum because you are a woman as explicitly shown in going against this passage:
"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." (1 Timothy 2:12")

Now, here is how it is going to go down woman, I will use as many words as needed to continue to show this forum your outright Bible stupidity that has no bounds, get it? Furthermore, if you cannot address my Jesus inspired posts to you from this point on, then you can show the forum that you have to RUN AND HIDE from them with yet more lame girly excuses in being only 14 years old as your profile so states, understood  woman?
Thanks for conceding you are outwitted at every junction by others.  Your condescending manner in which you simply want to stop others from responding is typical of a deluded little man.  You are a moppet. More than that - you don't have a clue.    

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old,  Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTIONwithin the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

Miss Tradesecret, to save you from further embarrassment, I will only bring forth one at a time posts from me that you either cannot address, or have given lame excuses to run away from them, understood? You can thank me later.

#1 POST DIRECTED TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE CONTINUALLY RAN AWAY FROM WHERE JESUS, AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE, WILL DO THESE HORRIFIC THINGS TO INNOCENT CHILDREN AND THE UNBORN: Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.”  (Isaiah 13:15-16,18)

1. Tell the membership in how an innocent zygote, fetus, or baby be guilty of their parents sins that they do not even know about in them going against Jesus. Where Jesus will KILL these children within the womb, and outside of it as well, as shown in the passage above in having them dashed to pieces!  Notwithstanding, having their mothers brutally RAPED!  

2. Is Jesus still considered to be ever loving and forgiving in this killing spree of innocent life in this biblical axiom shown above? (John 15:12, Luke 5:20)

3. Why would Jesus want women RAPED in this biblical scenario above as well? Whats this got to do with their alleged sinful ways?!  How would Jesus feel if His mother Mary was RAPED?

4. What does an innocent baby child sound like when Jesus wants them to be dashed to pieces as their mothers watched? Any idea?

Miss Tradesecret, the membership is watching and waiting for a “rational” response to the questions above. Thanking you in advance.

BEGIN: 
Again - brother dopey sticks his foot right into his mouth.   How does one "not speak" and address questions posed by the Brother? Idiot.  Either you concede that it is impossible for a woman to reply to your questions or you concede that I am not a female.  That is your choice.  Either stop telling me to answer questions if you really think I am a woman - or concede that I am not one.   Your choice . I am simply not going to respond to any more of your comments until you make up your mind what the problem here is dear. 

Grow  a brain.  Think a little.   The choice is clear. 

Either you continue your pitiful stupidity alleging I am a woman - AND STOP asking questions or for me to reply. 
Or
You admit you are incorrect about such allegations about me. 

conclusion that rests upon your tiny little shoulders.  Either you concede I am not a woman and therefore stop repeating such nonsense as you have in the past - or based upon your own logic, I will not respond to you in the future.    And just to be perfectly clear, dearie, if you continue to push the charade of me being a female, then you have given me permission to NOT respond to you.   Hence, implicit acceptance that you have lost the discussion and further concession that it is impossible for me to run away - since you have commanded me not to respond. If you were stupid enough to suggest that me not responding - while you continue to play your charade, is running away, then implicit in this is that I am not a woman.  

If you want me to respond - stop being such an imbecile. I will be happy to oblige once you show a little bit of maturity.  I won't hold my breath waiting for that to transpire. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Its Mad cornish biker "esk"

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR QUOTE THAT PROVED THE OPPOSITE: "Thanks for conceding you are outwitted at every junction by others.  Your condescending manner in which you simply want to stop others from responding is typical of a deluded little man."

Well, we can see you took an overdose of "Stupid Pills" again before you tried to address my post #369 in not knowing that when you do not respond to my godly posts to you for days upon days upon days, and where you responded to other members posts at this same time, then said posts do mount up! Then you have to use your excuse #287737-7 that my posts presented themselves to you in a "shot gun manner," where this was because you allowed said posts to you pile up and were to SCARED to address them until you found the correct  Satanic pseudo-christian Apologetic Books!  LOL!

Again, make a note, you DO NOT tell me as the superior man in what to do in this forum, whereas you as a mere 2nd class woman, I am to tell you what to do, DO YOU UNDERSTAND 14 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL?!

Lets see, oh, you have some other weak refutations to me to address as you being a 14 year old woman as your profile so states, see you on the next post! ........

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE ONCE AGAIN IN NOW WANTING TO FOLLOW 1 TIMOTHY 2-12 FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT ADDRESS THE PASSAGE THAT YOU HAVE RAN AWAY FROM THREE TIMES!!!!!!: "Again - brother dopey sticks his foot right into his mouth. How does one "not speak" and address questions posed by the Brother? Idiot.  Either you concede that it is impossible for a woman to reply to your questions or you concede that I am not a female. "Again - brother dopey sticks his foot right into his mouth. How does one "not speak" and address questions posed by the Brother? Idiot.  Either you concede that it is impossible for a woman to reply to your questions or you concede that I am not a female.

Let me make this real simple for you since you have a girls 14 year old mind as shown in your comical and wanting profile with your birth date given as January 8, 2008.  You as a woman, as being explicitly shown so many times, you continue to violate 1 Timothy 2:12 and slapping Jesus in the face when doing so.  Therefore, it looks as though you are not going to follow the passage in question as a woman, therefore if you are going to speak to other members in violating said passage, then you can address my godly posts to you as well that continue to make you the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant pseudo-christian woman within this forum, bar none!

Therefore little girl, you have ran way from the following passage THREE TIMES with your lame and Satanic excuses in front of the membership, and since you will not follow 1 Timothy 2:12 in the first place, then you can speak to me like you have done before in breaking the passage in question where it didn't matter then, did it, HYPOCRITE?!    

EXPLAIN THIS BRUTAL KILLING OF INNOCENT CHILDREN, ZYGOTES, FETUS' AND BABIES, AND HAVING MOTHERS RAPED AS OUR  SERIAL KILLER JESUS COMMANDED:

BEGIN: 

Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.”  (Isaiah 13:15-16,18)

Regarding the horrific passage above, address these questions:

1. Tell the membership in how an innocent zygote, fetus, or baby can be guilty of their parents sins against Jesus that they did not even know about,  Where Jesus will KILL these children within the wombs in killing the mothers as well, and outside of the womb as well with a thrusted sword, as shown in the passage above, and in having them dashed to pieces!  Notwithstanding, having their mothers brutally RAPED!  

2. Is Jesus still considered to be ever loving and forgiving  in His killing spree of innocent life in this biblical axiom shown above? (John 15:12, Luke 5:20)

3. Why would Jesus want women RAPED in this biblical scenario above as well? Whats this got to do with their alleged sinful ways in just Jesus brutally killing them as shown?!  How would Jesus feel if His mother Mary was RAPED?

4. What does an innocent baby child sound like when Jesus wants them to be dashed to pieces as their mothers watched? Any idea? HUH?

Miss Tradesecret, the membership is watching and waiting for a “rational” response to the questions above that you have sheepishly ran away from THREE TIMES! Thanking you in advance.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
How would Jesus feel if His mother Mary was RAPED?

Well if we consider that fact that the acting "Gabriel"  took his turn, you may well have a sound argument there, Brother D. Did Mother Mary invite the sexual intrusion? I f we read it as stated,, she had no choice in the matter.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
alleging I am a woman - AND STOP asking questions or for me to reply. 

You alleged that yourself, you contradictory clown. If you were to simply admit that you invented a false profile that was in no way true, then  the Brother wouldn't have to prefix all his posts with what YOU ALONE claimed first. But as I have said many times where you in particular are concerned, that narcissist care not for the believability of the lies they tell, as long as they believe that it makes them important and significant is all that matters.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

When we talk about the sexual escapades of Jesus' mother Mary, the mother of Jesus, we can only wonder again about the Roman soldier named Pantera, *cough!*

When our Jesus becomes Yahweh God incarnate (1 Timothy 3:16, and the Trinity Doctrine) then in the virgin birth scenario, Jesus “spiritually and celestially impregnated” his own mother Mary through godly incest.  When Jesus did this act, He not only became Mary’s son, but His own Father as being Yahweh/God incarnate AND a bastard child  through true Hebrew tradition because Joseph was not the paternal father! 

This very disturbing narrative has a lot more to reveal, but you get the idea of how utterly disgusting Jesus' entering into His world actually was!  

WAIT!!!  I have a great idea!  We need pseudo-christian opinions upon this topic, where all we have to do is call upon "Miss Tradesecret" to enlighten us further upon this Celestial, Spiritual and Incestual Impregnation of Mother Mary by her own Son, Jesus the Christ, praise!  

TRADESECRET, CAN YOU HELP US FURTHER UPON THIS VIRGIN BIRTH SCENARIO SHOWN HEREWITH?  DON'T RUN AWAY AGAIN DEAR, OKAY? THANKS!

Stephen and I await your womanly presence upon this notable topic, praise!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
When we talk about the sexual escapades of Jesus' mother Mary, the mother of Jesus, we can only wonder again about the Roman soldier named Pantera, *cough!*

When our Jesus becomes Yahweh God incarnate (1 Timothy 3:16, and the Trinity Doctrine) then in the virgin birth scenario, Jesus “spiritually and celestially impregnated” his own mother Mary through godly incest.  When Jesus did this act, He not only became Mary’s son, but His own Father as being Yahweh/God incarnate AND a bastard child  through true Hebrew tradition because Joseph was not the paternal father! 

This very disturbing narrative has a lot more to reveal, but you get the idea of how utterly disgusting Jesus' entering into His world actually was!  

WAIT!!!  I have a great idea!  We need pseudo-christian opinions upon this topic, where all we have to do is call upon "Miss Tradesecret" to enlighten us further upon this Celestial, Spiritual and Incestual Impregnation of Mother Mary by her own Son, Jesus the Christ, praise!  

TRADESECRET, CAN YOU HELP US FURTHER UPON THIS VIRGIN BIRTH SCENARIO SHOWN HEREWITH?  DON'T RUN AWAY AGAIN DEAR, OKAY? THANKS!

Stephen and I await your womanly presence upon this notable topic, praise!

the bible indicates Mary remained a virgin until after Jesus was born.   this means ipso facto - Mary was not raped prior to Jesus' birth. 

Jesus' conception was not the result of a sexual union.  There was no sex between Mary and a man or a god or an angel.   Jesus was the result of God the Holy Spirit "breathing" into Mary's life in much the same way as God breathed into Adam and he became a living soul.  Adam was a new thing. Jesus was a new thing. Adam's father - was God. Jesus' father was God as well. 

Hence your ridiculous and blasphemous comments above are simply that.  Nonsense.  I don't propose to dialogue about such nonsense with you in the future. If you don't understand Christian doctrine, kindly talk about something you do know. Stop purporting to be one thing when it is clearly offensive to others. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
alleging I am a woman - AND STOP asking questions or for me to reply. 

You alleged that yourself, you contradictory clown. If you were to simply admit that you invented a false profile that was in no way true, then  the Brother wouldn't have to prefix all his posts with what YOU ALONE claimed first. But as I have said many times where you in particular are concerned, that narcissist care not for the believability of the lies they tell, as long as they believe that it makes them important and significant is all that matters.
wow that is a big fat porky pie, isn't? 

My profile page is my profile page.  It is not yours and it is not Brother's. My profile page changed ONLY after both you and Brother decided to use it as your own stalking weapon against me.  I have never alleged to be a woman and in fact have denied it entirely since being a member on this forum.  My profile page has changed numerous times - yet so what? Since Brother's profile is obviously a façade and a lie -whatever I put on my profile - whether I change it or not is up to me.  

I am loathe to put anything up since I know your intentions are evil. As are Brothers.  So to keep repeating this lie that I am alleging anything is not only spurious it only highlights the fact that you Stephen and Brother are both bullies and stalkers.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
1. Tell the membership in how an innocent zygote, fetus, or baby can be guilty of their parents sins against Jesus that they did not even know about,  Where Jesus will KILL these children within the wombs in killing the mothers as well, and outside of the womb as well with a thrusted sword, as shown in the passage above, and in having them dashed to pieces!  Notwithstanding, having their mothers brutally RAPED!  
Let's examine your lies and misinformation.  I never said anyone sinned against Jesus. That is your story and one that we have discussed before. Jesus in no place in the bible - ever kills any children - indeed any person.  Please quote any verse that supports your lies.  A parable or a story or a symbolic interpretation does not count. 

Then let's examine your premises here.  What makes any life innocent or guilty? If David was sinful from his conception, as Psalm 51 clearly tells us - and he was a man after God's own heart, what does that say about the rest of humanity? What say you about the biblical doctrine of "total depravity of sin"? I take the view that no one is innocent. I also take the view that since God is the author and creator of life he has the implicit right to destroy any life he wants too for his own reasons.  Also since he is the author life - if he kills someone - he can bring them back to life if he so chooses.  

As for abortions - when you actually start to criticize real abortions that are going on in the world today - then you might have a right to criticize any so called abortion the bible. Yet, since you actually think that females today have the right to abortions, then your words are nothing short of hypocrisy. 

Furthermore - there is NOT one verse in the Bible that ever supports God condoning rape or authorizing such a thing.  Not one. Describing what will happen to people by other heathen people as a form of judgment is not condoning it. 

2. Is Jesus still considered to be ever loving and forgiving  in His killing spree of innocent life in this biblical axiom shown above? (John 15:12, Luke 5:20)
Jesus is loving and forgiving. Yet he is also just and holy. He will judge the wicked and forgive those who repent. Again, you have not produced an innocent life - where Jesus has brought such judgment. You make stuff up. 

3. Why would Jesus want women RAPED in this biblical scenario above as well? Whats this got to do with their alleged sinful ways in just Jesus brutally killing them as shown?!  How would Jesus feel if His mother Mary was RAPED?
Jesus does not want people raped. Jesus does not condone rape. Jesus never raped any person. I expect Jesus would be horrified if his mother was raped.  I expect Jesus would be horrified if any person was raped.  Sex is a beautiful thing within the parameters of marriage - between two people who love each other and consent to each other. 

4. What does an innocent baby child sound like when Jesus wants them to be dashed to pieces as their mothers watched? Any idea? HUH?
This is such a dumb question.    Jesus does not want any child to be dashed to pieces.   Innocent or guilty for that matter.   What does the sound of your brain working sound like? I reckon the next time someone hears it - will be the first time anyone has heard it.  You invent stuff.  Just for the sake of it.  And the saddest part is - you think you are clever and funny.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news - but you are neither witty nor clever. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
the bible indicates Mary remained a virgin until after Jesus was born.   this means ipso facto - Mary was not raped prior to Jesus' birth

The BIBLE  "indicates" that Mary  "the hand maid of the lord" (slave) had no say in the matter.  Did she pray unto the lord to give her a child as  other so called  'barren' biblical women do? Did she ask the lord to send a spirit to "come in unto her?  If the BIBLE indicates anything, it is that Mary the handmaid of the Lord, was forced against her own will by others.  

Grow up Reverend Munchausen

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
The BIBLE  "indicates" that Mary  "the hand maid of the lord" (slave) had no say in the matter.  Did she pray unto the lord to give her a child as  other so called  'barren' biblical women do? Did she ask the lord to send a spirit to "come in unto her?  If the BIBLE indicates anything, it is that Mary the handmaid of the Lord, was forced against her own will by others.  
She was not raped. She did not have sex. No one forced themselves on her.  Stop mischaracterizing the narrative here.  Mary expressed that she was more blessed than any other woman to be the mother of the messiah. 

You seem to not even try to see this from the woman's perspective.  She was honored to be selected by God. 

In any event - what does it mean to be forced against your will - when it comes to the divine providence.  Who did God ever ask in relation to being born? 

God does not need permission from humans.  Your idea of god is so small, no wonder you don't believe. 

Can you find a spot anywhere in the NT where Mary pleads to not be the mother of Jesus?  She actually suggests she is not worthy. 

Get the narrative right Stevie.  Stop fighting against the goads. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
She was not raped. She did not have sex. No one forced themselves on her.  Stop mischaracterizing the narrative here.  Mary expressed that she was more blessed than any other woman to be the mother of the messiah. 

PROVE IT! you bible clown!

You seem to not even try to see this from the woman's perspective.  She was honored to be selected by God. 

She was "the lords hand maid" , you idiot! She had no fkn say in the matter. 

In any event - what does it mean to be forced against your will - when it comes to the divine providence. 

You tell us thicko. 

Who did God ever ask in relation to being born? 

Irrelevant.

Can you find a spot anywhere in the NT where Mary pleads to not be the mother of Jesus? 

She was a hand maid, you clown. "The lords hand maid".

She actually suggests she is not worthy. 

No she doesn't read the scripture, she is subservient had has to accept it.

And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
1. Tell the membership in how an innocent zygote, fetus, or baby be guilty of their parents sins that they do not even know about in them going against Jesus. Where Jesus will KILL these children within the womb, and outside of it as well, as shown in the passage above in having them dashed to pieces!  Notwithstanding, having their mothers brutally RAPED!  
I do take a different view on suffering as well here.  I do reject your characterization of Jesus and what he condones.

Yet people suffer for all sorts of reasons. It is simply nonsense to say that innocent people do not suffer or that evil people do suffer. 

Our world is not one where doing good means your life will be full of roses and never anything bad. 

Christian theology does not teach such a lie either.   If the book of Job teaches us anything - it is that good and righteous people will suffer in this life for reasons that they will never understand.  

I don't hold to the myth and false doctrine that because God is all powerful that he is remiss not to stop people from suffering.  Job teaches us that suffering might well come from God permitting Satan to have his day. 

Innocents therefore - do suffer.  And if that means I have contradicted myself.  Then it does.  I was wrong if I have suggested this.  Yet this is clearly what the book of Job wants us to know. It is not always about the why.   Sometimes and very often indeed we will never know the why.  But this ought never to lead us to a conclusion that God is evil or that he is vindictive or malicious or not powerful. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

Addressing your feeble post #377,

YOUR QUOTE OF NOT TRULY KNOWING: “the bible indicates Mary remained a virgin until after Jesus was born.   this means ipso facto - Mary was not raped prior to Jesus' birth.”

How do YOU truly know that Mary was a virgin, other than hearsay, and Jesus forbid, without someone inspecting her “neither regions” to prove that she did not have sexual relations, and as biblically stated!  This is of courses as historically shown at the time of Jesus’ birth, where Mary had sex with the Roman soldier named Tiberius Pantera?  Can you spell ungodly "A-D-U-L-T-E-R-Y?"  Sure you can!  

Notwithstanding, Jesus being born through Mary in consequence, and genetically without question, she transmitted sin to Jesus in the "born in sin" biblical axiom (Psalm 51:5). Therefore, we all know that Jesus sinned many times before His death, which did not make Him perfect in any way whatsoever. Just ONE of many examples of Jesus sinning is where our God Jesus slays the fruit of the womb of the women in Ephraim, which equals abortion. (Hosea 9:11-16) Therefore, pseudo-christians, DO NOT be caught at an abortion rally for a "right to life" gathering, because you would be a HYPOCRITE if you were there because Jesus who you worship aborted innocent fetus', or if they were born, Jesus would SLAY THEM!!! Understood?

Therefore since Jesus was an abortionist, Jesus is guilty of His own inspired words in this passage: "So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin." (James 4:17). Therefore, Jesus is sinful. 2+2=4.

YOUR IGNORANT QUOTE OF NOT PROPERLY READING MY POST AS USUAL:
“Jesus’ conception was not the result of a sexual union.  There was no sex between Mary and a man or a god or an angel.   Jesus was the result of God the Holy Spirit "breathing" into Mary's life in much the same way as God breathed into Adam and he became a living soul.” 

I said Mary wasCelestially Impregnated spiritually without physical sex you dumbfounded 14 year old pseudo-christian woman!  What part of this statement didn’t you understand Bible fool?!  We can all see you took your "Bible Stupid Pills®️" again!  LOL! 

Bible dumbfounded Miss Tradesecret, besides, there is any number of scenarios in having Zeus, who is the King of all gods, including Jesus,  and other gods impregnating any number of women as biblically shown at your embarrassing expense again:  “…when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.” (Genesis 6:4).  Therefore, the impregnation of Jesus by Himself was not a big deal, because many sons of other gods impregnated women as well, and most likely including virgin ones, so Jesus was not the first to do this godly act! UNDERSTOOD BIBLE FOOL?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Addressing further in your Bible ignorance in post #377,

YOU ADMITTING THAT JESUS WAS HIS OWN FATHER AT BIRTH, PRAISE!: “Adam was a new thing. Jesus was a new thing. Adam's father - was God. Jesus' father was God as well.”

Yes dear, in your quote above of "Jesus' father was God as well” is true in the biblical axiom that Jesus' Father was Himself since Jesus was God!  (1 Timothy 3:16).  Understood Bible fool?

Tell me if you have trouble in telling wannabe Christians this biblical fact shown above, where they look at you and say "Whaaaaaat the Fu*k!" in a quizzical look, and then walk away shaking their heads?   

YOUR LATEST RUNAWAY QUOTE FROM MY GODLY POSTS TO YOU: “Hence your ridiculous and blasphemous comments above are simply that.  Nonsense.  I don't propose to dialogue about such nonsense with you in the future.”

Yada, yada, yada, yada, Jesus and I have heard this runaway tactic of yours many, many times when your back is against the wall because of your Bible stupidity. No dear, my comments are not ridiculous or blasphemous, because they are true biblical axioms that you always try and run away from, and for the most part, have NEVER associated with in the first place when I easily “school you” upon said topics. Understand ignorant 14 year old dummy pseudo-christian WOMAN?!  

Listen, it matters not whether you converse with me or not, because as shown ad infinitum, Jesus and I OWN your Bible stupidity, hence, we will continue to address your outright Bible stupidity and ignorance whether you answer it or not at your continued expense and runaway stance, understand dear?  

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE  LIKE THE 14 YEAR OLD WOMAN "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT ADDS MORE AND MORE EXCUSES NOT TO ADDRESS BIBLICAL FACTS, WILL BE …?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherD.Thomas
Job teaches us that suffering might well come from God permitting Satan to have his day. 

And about time too, you bible dunce.

So after having  continually denying for years that god sanctioned the suffering of his faithful servant Job that included death of Jobs's ten children, you can finally admit that it was all down to god. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

YOUR BIBLE DUNCE X 100 QUOTE!!!:  "Job teaches us that suffering might well come from God permitting Satan to have his day."

What did you just say in your unadulterated Bible STUPIDITY?!  What do you mean when saying "suffering might well come from God" you continued Bible fool!

OF COURSE SUFFERING COMES FROM JESUS WITHOUT QUESTION BIBLE DOOFUS!  The biblical axioms that you are totally unaware of because you took your Bible Stupid Pills®️ again, is the FACT that Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, causes everything to do with His creation drastic or not, understood little lame-brained 14 year old pseudo-christian WOMAN?!  

Jesus, not chance, decides in what happens in human affairs: “The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the LORD.” (Proverbs 16:33) GET IT?

Regarding Satan in your dumbfounded little girly quote above, where your Bible stupidity makes itself known again, Jesus takes care of Satan as shown in the passages below where there is no question that Jesus does not allow Satan to "have his day" like your stupid quote proposed in your Satanic quote above:

Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil." (1 John 3:8)

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." Matthew 25:41)

"And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)

***********  Miss Tradesecret, can we ask you a big favor?  Can you leave this Religion Forum on a long vacation because at this point with your blatant and absolute Bible stupidity as shown ad infinitum,  we can't take much more of it!  Do the right thing, GIVE US A NEEDED BREAK, PLEASE! **********

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOUR QUOTE OF NOT TRULY KNOWING: “the bible indicates Mary remained a virgin until after Jesus was born.   this means ipso facto - Mary was not raped prior to Jesus' birth.”

How do YOU truly know that Mary was a virgin, other than hearsay, and Jesus forbid, without someone inspecting her “neither regions” to prove that she did not have sexual relations, and as biblically stated!  This is of courses as historically shown at the time of Jesus’ birth, where Mary had sex with the Roman soldier named Tiberius Pantera?  Can you spell ungodly "A-D-U-L-T-E-R-Y?"  Sure you can!  

Luke 1:34 Mary claims to be a virgin.   This is  her direct testimony. Not hearsay.  The angel had told her she would be found with child and this confuses Mary since she was still a virgin. 

Matthew 1:25 tells us that Mary had no union with Joseph until after Jesus was born.  Virgin until after she had Jesus. 

Your silly rumors and hearsay are just that. silly rumors and hearsay.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOUR IGNORANT QUOTE OF NOT PROPERLY READING MY POST AS USUAL: “Jesus’ conception was not the result of a sexual union.  There was no sex between Mary and a man or a god or an angel.   Jesus was the result of God the Holy Spirit "breathing" into Mary's life in much the same way as God breathed into Adam and he became a living soul.” 

I said Mary was “Celestially Impregnated” spiritually without physical sex you dumbfounded 14 year old pseudo-christian woman!  What part of this statement didn’t you understand Bible fool?!  We can all see you took your "Bible Stupid Pills®️" again!  LOL! 
You seem to not even see your own little silly contradictions.  Here you suggest spiritually impregnated. Above this you have said "no one inspected her nether regions" as some sort of weird argument.  What is the point of inspecting nether regions if it is a spiritual impregnation? 

Fact is you are the ones on stupid pills.  

the NT clearly indicates Mary was a virgin.  It indicates that God was Jesus' father.  There was no rape. There was no sexual union between god and man. 

you just want to make it appear dirty and suspicious because the facts irk you.  That is your base mind trying to work it out. 

It is just that there is no evidence to support your nonsense. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Job teaches us that suffering might well come from God permitting Satan to have his day. 

And about time too, you bible dunce.

So after having  continually denying for years that god sanctioned the suffering of his faithful servant Job that included death of Jobs's ten children, you can finally admit that it was all down to god. 
That's not what i said - but i really care less what you think. you interpret things worse than the allegorical monks of the past.  You just read into it whatever you want.