How Do You Know The Bible Is True?

Author: Yassine

Total: 494
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother, lets be honest. He is far too narcissistic to climb down and throw his hands up and admit it was  all bs all  along with all of his other tall stories. 'blue in the face' leaps to mind.
He doesn't care if his lies are believable or not. He will just keep spouting his ripping yarns while not realising what an absolute buffoon he is coming across as.

let his keep em coming, I say. The more he reveals about himself the more he will contradict himself and drop himself in the "proverbial poo" as you say. he can't help himself anyway.
have you noticed brother that of late that many of his replies to me in particular are so Ethangesqu that it is difficult at time to distinguish between the two?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen.

YOUR QUOTE: "have you noticed brother that of late that many of his replies to me in particular are so Ethangesqu that it is difficult at time to distinguish between the two?"

OMG, that would be a "DOUBLE DUO OF BIBLE STUPIDITY," therefore, they each had a MO of how to be totally Bible stupid as we remember!  LOL

Jesus H. Christ, don't we miss ol' ethang5 in making an additional pseudo-christian to Miss Tradesecret in "how not to be a Christian and the ramifications thereof?"  Those were the days in making poor ethang5 as ignorant of the JUDEO-Christian Bible as Miss Tradesecret. Obviously, ethang5 knew when to quit this forum to save a "plethora" of religious embarrassment for him, whereas Miss Tradesecret hasn't figured that out yet. :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Jesus H. Christ, don't we miss ol' ethang5 in making an additional pseudo-christian to Miss Tradesecret in "how not to be a Christian and the ramifications thereof?"

Not really , Brother. With that said, I  think the  Reverend Munchausen is finding it difficult to suppress his inner Ethang. He did once tell us:

Tradescret wrote: "Ethang5 is a good friend of mine......If I could be more like him, I would" . #76 

I think he has shown recently that he has reached his aspiration and become exactly like him.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Well, Miss Tradesecret acts like ethang5 in always running away from my direct godly posts to her with outright not addressing them, or coming up with some of the most inept and child like lame excuses to run away from them, as literally shown within this tread alone! Therefore, you may be on to something in this respect of her replicating ethang5, or letting ethang5 actually to stand if for her at times.  

Remember ol' ethang5, that I said was the King of Non Sequiturs, where when he was in a corner that he couldn't get out of regarding the scriptures, he would come back and take you off course on completely different answers that had absolutely NOTHING to do with what you questioned  him about?   Then, he thought he was clever in doing this ungodly act.  Yeah, ethang5 was easy to swat down because of his equal Bible stupidity to Miss Tradesecrets, as was shown ad infinitum in his behalf upon this forum.  Now the poor boy ethang5 had to leave this forum in disgrace never to return.  Jesus is smiling, praise!

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
1. Miss Tradesecret is a woman in her biography: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy
I refuse to discuss anything to do with my profile - in its current form, in its past form or in any future form. It is personal not religious. 

2. Miss Tradesecret, as one of many comical and unsupported examples, states specifically that she is not a woman: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=7&post_number=170
See above. 

3. When Miss Tradesecret factually is a woman, as shown in her bio above, then she biblically goes directly against Jesus' Timothy 2:12 when she is within this forum!!!

See above. 

Dear Miss Tradesecret, not so to your quote above dear, because your Bible ignorance is showing again, whereas Jesus’ inspired words state:  “Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him,” (Luke 17:3)
Pardon? Please explain what sin I have committed that requires you to rebuke me? 

Heads up, YOU have sinned against Jesus’ words because you are a woman as shown, and therefore I am to rebuke you for going against Jesus in Timothy 2:12!  Since you haven’t repented yet relative to the Luke passage above, I have to continue to rebuke you for your stated transgression shown above!  Get it Bible fool?  Do you want to call Jesus a LIAR again relative to the Luke passage? Huh?
Pardon?  It is not a sin to be a woman. Or a male.  Please show me in the bible where to be either gender is a sin.  Jesus is not a liar. He is the truth. The Brother is a liar. I have not gone against Timothy 2:12. 

As a closer to your complete Bible stupidity, you couldn’t have said it better yourself when you included in your quote;  “forgive those who do not know what they are doing,” whereas YOU DO NOT know what you are doing by continuing to sin against Jesus by being a woman and not following Timothy 2:12! Your weak term when you simply say that you are not a woman does NOT hold water when your bio shows that you are, BEFORE you comically and embarrassingly changed your gender to "unknown," does not cut it whatsoever, understood inept Bible fool?
It is not sinful to be a woman.  1 Tim 2:12 is not relevant in this context. This is not a church. Nor are you a man. I am not a woman. This is not teaching, although you continue to be schooled for the silly thing you are. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
 QUOTE POST #156 IN MAKING YOU THE BIBLE FOOL AGAIN:  "Since you "say" you will only respond to religious in nature posts, then the following is a religious in nature post to you that you are finally to respond too in  what Jesus' inspired words say about you being a woman (https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy ), and where you are to directly follow His inspired word herewith: “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp the authority over man, BUT TO BE IN SILENCE.” (Timothy 2:12)
Actually, it is not a religious matter. It is a matter of whether people believe your silliness or not. I have already denied I am woman.   This is not a religious issue. It is one to do with your mental health. 

Miss Tradesecret, as shown in my quote post #156, there was absolutely NO ATTEMPT by me showing that the question was a religious one when it rightfully included Timothy 2:12 since you are a woman in your biography https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and the subsequent ramifications of this FACT in the aftermath, get it ignorant Bible fool?
Well yes, you are a fool. I agree with that.  No attempt at a real argument. Yes, again that is true. No attempt to provide any evidence except for a bio that is not and has not been verified as being mine.  And honestly, no one cares. I will not comment about that bio anymore. 

Tell the membership, what is your next excuse to NOT address the fact that you are NOT a woman, even though your biography specifically shows your gender as a female as shown in the link above?  

1.  Maybe you will use the excuse of "what you factually see in my bio as a female gender, aka, woman, is not true because my biography was hacked by Brother D. Thomas or Steven to change it from my gender as a man to a woman?  LOL!

2. You were drunk with biblical wine, and when you filled out your bio, you misquoted your gender as a woman instead of a man as you erroneously propose a this time?

3.  You had a sex change from a woman to a man, and you forgot that you were a man at that time of filling out your biography and used your previous gender as a woman instead?

4.  You were born as a man, and had "female tendencies" and you just slipped again and put female down as the gender that you wanted to be in your bio instead of a man?

Miss Tradesecret, you truthfully make is too easy for Jesus and I to show your outright Bible stupidity and lame excuses upon this topic that you just can't get rid of, other than to show yourself the continued #1 Bible fool and using your unsupported lame EXCUSES to this topic at hand!  You provide priceless comical entertainment in this forum at your continued expense!
I am not going to respond to nonsense. Stuff which is personal. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Stephen, 

you do realise that when you or the Brother continue to go down this line of ad hominin argumentation - it is evidence that you don't have anything to add to the discussion of weight? Of course you know. Isn't that why you continue on with your charade? 

Me, I am happy to talk about proper matters. Please join in when you wish to as well. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Ethang might be banned - but as a person and intelligence, he runs rings around both of you. This is why you are happy to see the end of him. You were no match and the only way you could save was if he got  a permanent ban.  

I don't aspire to get banned. Yet if it was a choice between aspiring to be like Ethang or either of you two - there is no competition. He is heads and shoulders above both of you - morally, academically, intellectually, and in a debate. Whatever negative you say about him may or may not be true - but it sure beats you guys. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Stephen, 

you do realise that when you or the Brother continue to go down this line of ad hominin argumentation - it is evidence that you don't have anything to add to the discussion of weight?

And you do realise that it is ALWAYS you that takes ALL threads that you struggle with off track.  Just like your " good friend" Ethang often did after painting himself into a theological corner.

Ethang might be banned - but as a person and intelligence, he runs rings around both of you.
Is that "ad hominin argumentation" , Reverend?

Me, I am happy to talk about proper matters.

Such as religion and the bible, Reverend Munchausen? On a forum to discuss religion and the bible? I have started almost 100 threads wanting to discuss the bible if not more, why do you not check them out and see who it ALWAYS was and still is that disrupted and turned every single one into unnecessary argument with "ad hominin argumentation"?

I had only been here a matter of weeks and this is an example of you using "ad hominin argumentation" and your version of discussing "proper matters"

Tradesecret wrote: The serpent, satan, whatever - he is the accuser and you follow after him. you are his disciple. From my point of view - he is slime. You know like the stuff we find after a snail has passed by. creepy.  disgusting. Ugly. \ #24
Would you like more examples of you discussing "proper matters", with me, Reverend Munchausen?  

And you should take real care about what you preach and who it is that you are preaching to, Reverend, It will always come back to haunt you. 

Colossians 3:25  "For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality".

Luke 12:2-3  " whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light". <<<<<<<<<<<< Take good note of that sunshine. 

You really do need to read your own shite, Reverend. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecet,

YOUR COMICAL RUNAWAY QUOTE IN POST #215, LOL!: "I refuse to discuss anything to do with my profile - in its current form, in its past form or in any future form. It is personal not religious."

FACT: Your biography is relevant to Jesus when it shows you to be a woman herewith; https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and that you speak within this forum in going against Timothy 2:12, STOP, end of logical facts!  2+2=4.  You can sit there and ring your hands, turn blue in the face, bang the wall, throw cloths around your room, yell, hold your breath, but the FACT remains, the above proposition is true that you cannot RUN AWAY from is disgrace, PERIOD!  

Now, what I want you to do to save any further embarrassment in front of the membership, is to enroll into an online English reading comprehension class to help you not remove one foot to insert the other all the time regarding the topic at hand, get it? Yeah, you do! LOL!  You're not only the #1  Bible ignorant fool in this forum that I have easily shown,  but you are ignorant of understanding reading comprehension of the English language to be able to decipher the facts listed above!

Stand by, because Jesus said in prayer last night is for me to bring up another disturbing topic about your biography, and which is, your gender was a woman first and now it is currently an UNKNOWN!!! Huh? WTF!  When this happens, you can just sit upon the sidelines as usual and hold your breath dear and not repsponding, okay? Thank you.

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT HAS READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS THAT GET THEMSELVES INTO EMBARRASSING BIBLICAL SITUATIONS WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR COMICAL RUNAWAY QUOTE AGAIN IN POST #215, LOL!: "I refuse to discuss anything to do with my profile - in its current form, in its past form or in any future form. It is personal not religious."

No sh*t Sherlock!  Other than your biography stating that you are a woman  https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and being in this forum speaking to men which Jesus' words say you are not to do, but to remain SILENT in Timothy 2:12, the rest of your biography as shown below is EMBARRASSINGLY EMPTY, nada, zilch, zip!  

Dear Miss Tradesecret, let us look at your ever so wanting biography as shown in the link herewith: https://ibb.co/3cVmfF5. What we embarrassingly see is the following where some things are religious in nature,  to wit:

1. Your gender is unknown. HUH? This states that you do not know your gender to begin with, where you do not have the sense to be embarrassed over this fact alone!  Before you knew you were a woman as shown herewith https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy  and subsequently now you don't know what gender you actually are?  Priceless comedy and embarrassment on you part, but what did we expect from you as a woman? LOL!

2.  Birthday is allegedly January 1, 1969. Hmmm, Stephen takes exception to this being true because of your stepping in the poo on previous posts of yours.

3.  Country is unknown. Whoops,  therefore get a map to see what country you live in, or check your ground mail to see as well, okay?

4.   Language is unknown. Wait, you write in English, so you don’t know what language you speak? OMG, how embarrassing again. 

5.   Education is unknown. With your ever so weak insipid posts and child like jabberwocky,  you should put down “grade-school,” okay? 2+2=4.

6.  Life’s priority is other. How can a life's priority be called “other?”

7. Religion is Christian. No dear, YOUR religion is being a pseudo-christian at best as easily shown throughout your Bible ignorant and pitiful posts!  

8. Political ideology is Libertarianism.  BLASPHEME! Jesus is NOT smiling on your behalf in taking this ungodly ideology!

9. Occupation is other.  Does the term “other” mean that you are embarrassingly unemployed?

10. Income is unknown. Are you to dismayed to tell us, whereas if you followed Jesus' inspired words, your income should be ZERO at the end of the month as  Matthew 19:21 so states, READ THE PASSAGE BIBLE FOOL!

About me: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
Your “About me” is not even something about yourself, but you let a quote from Helen Keller define you where you couldn’t do it yourself! WEAK!

Miss Tradesecret, may I make a suggestion? Why don't you just put nothing in your biography, and leave it blank, which would be more apropos for you and not be embarrassing for you, agreed?   

My responses to your comical and weak biography as shown at this time, before you change it to save face, are in part religious in nature, therefore Jesus' words and I can admonish you, understood Bible fool?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN WHOSE BIOGRAPHY IS AS UNGODY AND EMBARRASSING AS MISS TRADESECRETS WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR COMICAL QUOTE POST #218 IN DEFENDING THE #2 BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL ETHANG5: "Ethang might be banned - but as a person and intelligence, he runs rings around both of you."

Of course you have to say what you did in your quote above, which makes you even the greater Bible fool that you are in worshipping ethang5 in being the King of the Non Sequiturs, and having the biblical Ham curse where he was not to be within this forum in the first place!  I have so many of his RUN AWAY posts from me, just like I have with you as well, that it would take days in showing just how Bible ignorant he was, and again, just like you!

When ethang5 was in this forum, I am sure that you secretly knew that he might take your place in being the #1 Bible ignorant and stupid fool! Whereas your Bible ignorance is the ONLY thing that you have within this forum to be known for, and at your expense! 

Miss Tradesecret, you are excused for now by me being the superior man over your lower class in being a woman as factual shown ad infinitum. " But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ,  and the head of the woman is man. For the man is not of the women; but the woman of the man.” (1Corinthians 11: 3,8) 

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT LOVES A PERSON LIKE ETHANG5 THAT IS EQUAL TO HER STUPIDITY OF THE BIBLE  WILL BE ...?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Stephen, 

you do realise that when you or the Brother continue to go down this line of ad hominin argumentation - it is evidence that you don't have anything to add to the discussion of weight?
And you do realise that it is ALWAYS you that takes ALL threads that you struggle with off track.  Just like your " good friend" Ethang often did after painting himself into a theological corner.
Well I disagree. Yes sometimes I throw questions out - that are obviously designed to make you rethink your agenda.  So you turn it into a personal attack. Although you deny you would ever do that.   But as a general rule I try and stay on track when possible. Obviously if people are attacking, I sometimes feel the need to defend. As we all do. Still I could do better. Thanks for the reminder, 

]

Ethang might be banned - but as a person and intelligence, he runs rings around both of you.
Yes.  

Such as religion and the bible, Reverend Munchausen? On a forum to discuss religion and the bible? I have started almost 100 threads wanting to discuss the bible if not more, why do you not check them out and see who it ALWAYS was and still is that disrupted and turned every single one into unnecessary argument with "ad hominin argumentation"?
Yes, you start topics but not to discuss religion - just to present your own agenda. Quite a different matter.  

I had only been here a matter of weeks and this is an example of you using "ad hominin argumentation" and your version of discussing "proper matters"

Tradesecret wrote: The serpent, satan, whatever - he is the accuser and you follow after him. you are his disciple. From my point of view - he is slime. You know like the stuff we find after a snail has passed by. creepy.  disgusting. Ugly. \ #24
Would you like more examples of you discussing "proper matters", with me, Reverend Munchausen?  
We don't need more examples of your ad hominin attacks. I could just as well produce yours. Except I want to stay on topic. Which often means refuting your faulty understanding of religious ideas. 

And you should take real care about what you preach and who it is that you are preaching to, Reverend, It will always come back to haunt you. 

Colossians 3:25  "For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality".
I'm am not in danger dear Stephen.   I am quite content for God to do what he wants. I know he will be fair and just - but also full of mercy. 

Luke 12:2-3  " whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light". <<<<<<<<<<<< Take good note of that sunshine. 

Again - I am transparent. So please try and get back to the topic so that we can discuss it. Rather than continue on your immature agenda of ad hominin highlights. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOUR COMICAL RUNAWAY QUOTE IN POST #215, LOL!: "I refuse to discuss anything to do with my profile - in its current form, in its past form or in any future form. It is personal not religious."

FACT: Your biography is relevant to Jesus when it shows you to be a woman herewith; https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and that you speak within this forum in going against Timothy 2:12, STOP, end of logical facts!  2+2=4.  You can sit there and ring your hands, turn blue in the face, bang the wall, throw cloths around your room, yell, hold your breath, but the FACT remains, the above proposition is true that you cannot RUN AWAY from is disgrace, PERIOD!  
Not discussing my profile. You can sit there and bluster and blow - all you like. My little house is not going to be blown down. I am not in disgrace. Given the accuser is you - I am hardly going to worry. 

Now, what I want you to do to save any further embarrassment in front of the membership, is to enroll into an online English reading comprehension class to help you not remove one foot to insert the other all the time regarding the topic at hand, get it? Yeah, you do! LOL!  You're not only the #1  Bible ignorant fool in this forum that I have easily shown,  but you are ignorant of understanding reading comprehension of the English language to be able to decipher the facts listed above!
Are you going to ask an actual religious question? 

Stand by, because Jesus said in prayer last night is for me to bring up another disturbing topic about your biography, and which is, your gender was a woman first and now it is currently an UNKNOWN!!! Huh? WTF!  When this happens, you can just sit upon the sidelines as usual and hold your breath dear and not repsponding, okay? Thank you.
Waiting! 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOUR COMICAL RUNAWAY QUOTE AGAIN IN POST #215, LOL!: "I refuse to discuss anything to do with my profile - in its current form, in its past form or in any future form. It is personal not religious."

No sh*t Sherlock!  Other than your biography stating that you are a woman  https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and being in this forum speaking to men which Jesus' words say you are not to do, but to remain SILENT in Timothy 2:12, the rest of your biography as shown below is EMBARRASSINGLY EMPTY, nada, zilch, zip!  
I take it your reading comprehension skills are sadly letting you down. Let me say it again in slow terms - I refuse to discuss anything to do with my profile. 

Dear Miss Tradesecret, let us look at your ever so wanting biography as shown in the link herewith: https://ibb.co/3cVmfF5. What we embarrassingly see is the following where some things are religious in nature,  to wit:

1. Your gender is unknown. HUH? This states that you do not know your gender to begin with, where you do not have the sense to be embarrassed over this fact alone!  Before you knew you were a woman as shown herewith https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy  and subsequently now you don't know what gender you actually are?  Priceless comedy and embarrassment on you part, but what did we expect from you as a woman? LOL!

2.  Birthday is allegedly January 1, 1969. Hmmm, Stephen takes exception to this being true because of your stepping in the poo on previous posts of yours.

3.  Country is unknown. Whoops,  therefore get a map to see what country you live in, or check your ground mail to see as well, okay?

4.   Language is unknown. Wait, you write in English, so you don’t know what language you speak? OMG, how embarrassing again. 

5.   Education is unknown. With your ever so weak insipid posts and child like jabberwocky,  you should put down “grade-school,” okay? 2+2=4.

6.  Life’s priority is other. How can a life's priority be called “other?”

7. Religion is Christian. No dear, YOUR religion is being a pseudo-christian at best as easily shown throughout your Bible ignorant and pitiful posts!  

8. Political ideology is Libertarianism.  BLASPHEME! Jesus is NOT smiling on your behalf in taking this ungodly ideology!

9. Occupation is other.  Does the term “other” mean that you are embarrassingly unemployed?

10. Income is unknown. Are you to dismayed to tell us, whereas if you followed Jesus' inspired words, your income should be ZERO at the end of the month as  Matthew 19:21 so states, READ THE PASSAGE BIBLE FOOL!

About me: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
Your “About me” is not even something about yourself, but you let a quote from Helen Keller define you where you couldn’t do it yourself! WEAK!
Please read my previous comment. Get your mum to help. Or your boyfriend. It doesn't matter who - just get some help. 

Miss Tradesecret, may I make a suggestion? Why don't you just put nothing in your biography, and leave it blank, which would be more apropos for you and not be embarrassing for you, agreed?   

My responses to your comical and weak biography as shown at this time, before you change it to save face, are in part religious in nature, therefore Jesus' words and I can admonish you, understood Bible fool?
a b c d e f g h.  Go back to your abc's please. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
"Ethang might be banned - but as a person and intelligence, he runs rings around both of you."
Brilliant that! Eh.  And so true. 

Of course you have to say what you did in your quote above, which makes you even the greater Bible fool that you are in worshipping ethang5 in being the King of the Non Sequiturs, and having the biblical Ham curse where he was not to be within this forum in the first place!  I have so many of his RUN AWAY posts from me, just like I have with you as well, that it would take days in showing just how Bible ignorant he was, and again, just like you!

No I didn't need to say that at all. But well, it is true. So that it ok.   I don't worship Ethang. Only the God of the Bible, the Holy Trinity.  Father Son and Holy Spirit. 

When ethang5 was in this forum, I am sure that you secretly knew that he might take your place in being the #1 Bible ignorant and stupid fool! Whereas your Bible ignorance is the ONLY thing that you have within this forum to be known for, and at your expense! 
Sounds like you miss him.  Poor baby.  

Miss Tradesecret, you are excused for now by me being the superior man over your lower class in being a woman as factual shown ad infinitum. " But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ,  and the head of the woman is man. For the man is not of the women; but the woman of the man.” (1Corinthians 11: 3,8) 

You do realize people who dismiss others - are usually making up for the size of their diminutive little weeny.   In hindsight - that actually makes a lot of sense and brings clarity to why you wish to appear larger than life.    
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Stephen, 

you do realise that when you or the Brother continue to go down this line of ad hominin argumentation - it is evidence that you don't have anything to add to the discussion of weight?
Well I disagree. Yes sometimes I throw questions out - that are obviously designed to make you rethink your agenda. 
Of course you disagree. And you "throw out questions" in reply to questions. And I don'y have an agenda. I have thoughts , opinions and ideas as to what is really going on in the scriptures. 
Tell me Reverent Munchausen, is this your version of "throwing out questions"? Because to me it looks like one of those "Ad Hominems' " that you accuse every one else of spouting..>>>

Tradesecret wrote: The serpent, satan, whatever - he is the accuser and you follow after him. you are his disciple. From my point of view - he is slime. You know like the stuff we find after a snail has passed by. creepy.  disgusting. Ugly. \ #24

Yes.  

There you are. And I don't doubt that you will deny that you ever wrote that in a few days.

Yes, you start topics but not to discuss religion - just to present your own agenda. Quite a different matter.  

OPINION!
 I don't have an agenda. readers can take it or leave it. I have nothing to prove and I certainly do not have solid evidence for what I believe or think about the scriptures.

Would you like more examples of you discussing "proper matters", with me, Reverend Munchausen?  
We don't need more examples of your ad hominin attacks.
 Reminding you of your own  past comments and statements is not ad hominem. It is showing you for what a contradictory, hypocritical bible dunce that you are. Or simply showing you to be wrong .  This thread alone has many examples of your own contradictions past and present. 
At other points on the forum  you say on the one hand -"  the BIBLE It is a divine book.#40",  while at another point you will state that bible is -" just a book full of words that cannot do anything" - while further claiming that - " god uses the bible to speak to us" - and that it is - "your primary source for the existence of god".

And it is these contradictions that I highlight and challenge you on , Reverend.  They are by no means "Ad hominem attacks".  

I could just as well produce yours.
 That is your choice. And you never stay on topic. EVER!

I want to stay on topic.
But never do. You throw out a question or comment and when challenged, you go into divert and evasion mode. It is what you always do. Just like your "good friend" Ethang was very  famous for doing.. you are so alike you pair.

I'm am not in danger dear Stephen. 
 Well this is where you are so blind, Reverend Munchausen. You are always in danger of descending into your self created very deep dug holes. And I know that you will continue to dig them. 

Luke 12:2-3  " whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light". <<<<<<<<<<<< Take good note of that sunshine. 

Again - I am transparent.
 Nope. You are a narcissistic fantasist. 

Rather than continue on your immature agenda of ad hominin highlights. 

Listen to yourself. Those "ad hominin highlights" are usually words from your own hand. You just don't like being reminded . 

a b c d e f g h.  Go back to your abc's please. ..........Get your mum to help. Or your boyfriend. It doesn't matter who - just get some help. 
You do realize people who dismiss others - are usually making up for the size of their diminutive little weeny
Are those yet more  of your "Ad Hominem " attacks Reverend Munchausen? yes I can see clearly wanting to stay on topic with "ad hominems' ".

Not quite on par with this , I agree..

Tradesecret wrote: Stupid man. Dumb as fuck. Just continue to repeat your ignorance. #161
Yes,  quite the upright  member of the church community, aren't you, Reverend Munchausen.

Why don't you just admit that the original profile  that you created  showing you to be a woman is false and simply untrue.  That will put a immediate stop to all of this to-ing and fro-ing concerning your gender and give the Brother nothing to throw at you but your biblical ineptitude..  Doesn't that make sense to you at all, Reverend Munchausen?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR QUOTES IN NOT WANTING TO DISCUSS YOUR UNGODLY AND TOTAL EMBARRASSING PROFILE, ESPECIALLY AS YOU BEING A 2ND CLASS WOMAN AS EXPLICITLY SHOWN: 

“Not discussing my profile. You can sit there and bluster and blow - all you like. My little house is not going to be blown down. I am not in disgrace. Given the accuser is you - I am hardly going to worry.” 

“Let me say it again in slow terms - I refuse to discuss anything to do with my profile.” 

“Not discussing my profile. You can sit there and bluster and blow - all you like.”

Dear Miss Tradesecret, I don’t blame you for not wanting to discuss your Profile Page because of what it represents religiously, and in how truly ungodly and despicable you are towards Jesus as shown in your said biography below:

Miss Tradesecret, when you are too SCARED to discuss the contents of your despicable biography, and the ungodly ramifications thereof, then this portrays you as a woman that knows her place within the godly scheme of things in REMAINING SILENT to me in being the superior man, and you remaining the 2nd class woman!  Therefore, Jesus and I thank you for complying to Jesus’ inspired words herewith: “I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain silent.” 1 Timothy 2:12)

Miss Tradesecret, your problem has always been that you think the membership is as dumbfounded as you are. Case in point, your biography shows you as a woman, https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and yet you state that you are not a woman, where the membership is shaking their heads in bewilderment in how it explicitly shows you to be dazed and confused beyond reason.

Again, to save yourself from further embarrassment this time, remain SILENT like you say you will do in not discussing your ungodly biography, because if you do, you will become a hypocrite amongst your other violations towards Jesus' true words.  Therefore, Jesus and I will have full reign over your violating Jesus’ commands henceforth, praise! Do you understand dear? Good girl!

NEXT DAZED AND CONFUSED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN THAT DENIES FOLLOWING JESUS’ TRUE WORDS LIKE MISS TRADESECRET DOES WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

As a closer to your complete Bible stupidity, you couldn’t have said it better yourself when you included in your quote;  “forgive those who do not know what they are doing,” whereas YOU DO NOT know what you are doing by continuing to sin against Jesus by being a woman and not following Timothy 2:12! Your weak term when you simply say that you are not a woman does NOT hold water when your bio shows that you are, BEFORE you comically and embarrassingly changed your gender to "unknown," does not cut it whatsoever, understood inept Bible fool?
YOUR MISCONSTRUED QUOTE AGAIN IN POST #215 TO MY GODLY POST ABOVE: "It is not sinful to be a woman.  1 Tim 2:12 is not relevant in this context. This is not a church. Nor are you a man. I am not a woman. This is not teaching, although you continue to be schooled for the silly thing you are. 

OMG, how many times do I have to correct you in front of the membership AGAIN?!  You embarrassingly stated that 1 Timothy  2:12 is not relevant because this Religious Forum is not a church, whereas 1Timothy 2:12 is relative to YOU as a woman!  The verse that you are looking for relating to a church is herewith:  "Women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says." (Corinthians 14:34)

How many times do you have to be dumbfounded of the JUDEO-Christian Bible in front of me and the membership as shown above?!   Miss Tradesecret, your Bible stupidity again is without bounds! LOL!

WHAT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN WANTS TO BE AS STUPID OF THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE AS MISS TRADESECET IS AS SHOWN ABOVE, WILL BE ...?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Those walls of mine are holding up pretty well. I didn't even hear you knock. LOL! 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
No one cares!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
No one cares!
Especially yourself.  Its like I have written here>

Stephen wrote:  People with narcissistic personality problems don't respond well to criticism. The believability of the fantasy seems to be of no consequence. All that seems to count with the narcissist is whether his tall tales about himself helps him rebuild the façade of his greatness while struggling to be relevant. Individuals with narcissistic personality disorders  often do not care who they manipulate and lie to or how much harm it may cause by lying, he is always on the lookout for dupes.  It is consistent of those with narcissistic personality disorders that they expect everybody bow to their opinions and beliefs and are livid when others don't dance when told to do so.#186

Get well soon, Reverend Munchausen.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Glad you care how I am faring. 

I am not a narcissist by the way.   But if it makes you feel better if you think I do, that is a matter for you.  

How about you address the question? Hmmm - do you even remember the question?  You have not addressed it yet? Even though you are one of the most prolific contributors. 

I believe the bible to be true - external evidence, internal evidence - logic and reason. and revelation.  Those are the basis for my belief. 

You reject it is true - because ????? Well because you think you got dealt a bad hand and therefore God is not true. Since if God was true, then you would not have been dealt such a bad hand.  Stands to reason. Well for a pom anyway. just like the Ashes eh.   Vale Shane Warne. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Glad you care how I am faring. 
I don't.

You reject it is true - because ????? 

Nope. You will never find a post of mine saying as such, either.

How many times do I have to repeat myself to bible dunces like you!? I believe all the characters in the scriptures existed. I believe Jesus the Jew believed himself to be the rightful heir to the throne of Jerusalem as did his supporters. I believe the so called "miracles" were initiation rites into his following at different levels into his movement. 

Simply put for a dunce such as  yourself, I don't accept the scriptures as they have been "passed on" by the likes of bible clowns just like you for millennia. I have also said many times that I cannot prove my theories, ideas or opinions concerning these unreliable ambiguous scriptures as they have come down to us. But no way have I "rejected" the scriptures outright.

Mind how you preach Reverend Munchausen.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Nope. You will never find a post of mine saying as such, either.

How many times do I have to repeat myself to bible dunces like you!? I believe all the characters in the scriptures existed. I believe Jesus the Jew believed himself to be the rightful heir to the throne of Jerusalem as did his supporters. I believe the so called "miracles" were initiation rites into his following at different levels into his movement. 

Simply put for a dunce such as  yourself, I don't accept the scriptures as they have been "passed on" by the likes of bible clowns just like you for millennia. I have also said many times that I cannot prove my theories, ideas or opinions concerning these unreliable ambiguous scriptures as they have come down to us. But no way have I "rejected" the scriptures outright.

Mind how you preach Reverend Munchausen.
That makes no sense. Either it is true or it is not.  Will you say it is true or not true.  Why do you think the miracles are not true? 

And why is it that you somehow have the magic key to determine what is true and not true?  That's the question and the one you refuse to answer. So far you only ever tell the bare sketches. But you never explain why - or how do you know? You are such a fraud. No one cares what you believe.

Tell us how do you know that every character exists? How do you know that Jesus believed himself to be the rightful heir to Jerusalem? How do you know the miracles are simply initiation rites?  

Saying you can't prove anything is evidence only that you believe in blind faith.  An irrational believer - worse than the fundamentalists.  How sad? And pathetic? 

On one hand you say you haven't rejected the scriptures and on the other hand you deny they are true.  Now there is a contradiction of immense proportions.  How can you say the bible is true on one hand and yet deny what is obviously in the text? Oh wait - there it is - still waiting.  
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR QUOTE OF DEAFNESS FOR A REASON IN POST #229: "Those walls of mine are holding up pretty well. I didn't even hear you knock. LOL! "

First thing dear, you usually knock on doors, not walls, get it, whereas we see your ignorance portrays itself outside of your Biblical ignorance  as well.  Sad indeed. :(

Listen, the membership understands in where  you get your deafness from as shown in your feeble defeated quote above, and that is when you read my godly posts to you making you the Bible fool that you are, YOU SHOUT OUT by saying; "NO, DAMN IT, NOT ANOTHER POST FROM BROTHER D. THOMAS THAT I CAN'T REFUTE AND REMAIN INTELLIGENT LOOKING IN THE AFTERMATH, SHYTE!!!"  Therefore dear, you are the problem of your deafness in being so Bible stupid and having to shout out all the time in dismay towards my posts to you, where your continued SHOUTING is making you deaf! LOL!  As long as Jesus and I continue to show your outright Bible dumbfoundedness, your SHOUTING  will continue  to have your deafness problem as shown above.  Sorry dear. 

WAIT!   I see you had to sway far away from my post #229 that shows your Bible stupidity in what you thought you knew, and again, you didn't!  LOL!  Oh my, along with the reasoning of your deafness, you are also continually wiping the egg from your face in total embarrassment because of your Bible ineptness again. What's new dear, NOTHING!

Miss Tradesecret, like I have said many times, this forum needs you here so members can easily show others in what not to be or act like, in becoming a Christian, let alone the fact that you are a 2nd class woman of the faith as a female https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy.  Therefore, I personally thank you for going through such embarrassing times by being so inept of Jesus' inspired words.  

I wish I could say that at least you will possibly find happiness in heaven upon your demise, but we both know that NO WOMEN will be in heaven, but only MEN! Praise Jesus' inspired words in proving this fact!

NEXT BIBLE STUPID WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT POSTED THE WRONG VERSE AS SHOWN IN MY POST #229 WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

As we can see below relating to Miss Tradesecret, her terse responses as shown below to us are a sign that she cannot respond intelligently to our godly posts, other than to run away from them is quick speech.  How many times have we seen this before in Religious Forums, I can't count them all! 

POST #230-> @BrotherD.Thomas
Those walls of mine are holding up pretty well. I didn't even hear you knock. LOL! 

POST #231--> @Stephen
No one cares!

To me, Miss Tradesecret is a total embarrassment to Christianity in being in a Religion Forum to begin with as a biblical 2nd class woman in going directly against Jesus' words in 1 Timothy 2:12!   But, like I said, in her being in this forum, I can show others in how NOT to be a Christian by her examples of her outright Bible stupidity and ignorance, and in other ungodly actions that she brings forth ad infinitum!  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
You say:

I wish I could say that at least you will possibly find happiness in heaven upon your demise, but we both know that NO WOMEN will be in heaven, but only MEN! Praise Jesus' inspired words in proving this fact! https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337/post-links/318760
Yet the Bible says in Revelation 12:1.

"a great and wonderous sign appeared in Heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head".

Who should we believe Brother DT who is a fake and a fraud or Jesus?  Both can't be right. One must be wrong.  Either there are no women in heaven or Revelation 12:1 is incorrect. 

Stephen
Stephen
Yet the Bible says in Revelation 12:1.

"a great and wonderous sign appeared in Heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head".

Who should we believe Brother DT who is a fake and a fraud or Jesus?  Both can't be right. One must be wrong.  Either there are no women in heaven or Revelation 12:1 is incorrect

So this will be a actual woman, with the actual moon at her feet? And twelve stars about her head , will it, bible dunce?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, as a woman shown herewith: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy that goes directly against Jesus’ words in 1 Timothy 2:12 in not to teach and in being SILENT towards men,

YOUR FEEBLE QUOTE OF DISPAIR ONCE AGAIN IN POST #238: "a great and wonderous sign appeared in Heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head”.

OMG, when does your Bible stupidity and ignorance ever end in your complete embarrassment?!!!!  WHEN?! Upon your demise?

Heads up Bible FOOL, everything John sees here in Revelation 12, he sees in a "VISION" in heaven,  where we have his own testimony upon this FACT in Revelation verses 1, 3, and 7! Get it, maybe? Huh?

Rev 12:1. "a great and wonderous sign appeared in Heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head”.

Revelation 12:4:  With the woman in question, a dragon stood before her when she was ready to give birth, to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Rev 12:5    Said women brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and his throne to heaven LEAVING EARTH that she is now upon and NOT heaven anymore, Bible fool!

Rev 12:6    And the woman fled into the wilderness, ON EARTH, where she had a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Rev 12:13   And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child that was obviously upon EARTH as well.  Get it Bible doofus?

Rev 12:16   And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.  Said woman DID NOT remain in heaven in this VISION from John, but ended up upon earth where a woman belongs to be subservient to man!  Get it?

In simpler term for you to "maybe understand," the women in question DID NOT, I repeat, DID NOT STAY in heaven but returned to earth in Jesus' godly scheme of things, UNDERSTOOD? Therefore, my biblical axiom of there being NO WOMEN in heaven EVER is true with not only John's VISION, but in the future as well, period!

Miss Tradesecret, it is truly sad to watch you try so hard to refute my biblical knowledge over your grade-school knowledge, therefore, since you will NEVER learn this FACT, I will easily make you the continued #1 BIBLE FOOL within this DEBATEART Religion Forum, bar none!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN AS DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE AS MISS TRADESECRET WILL BE …?