Author: Greyparrot

Total: 99
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
Biden is Putin's best buddy.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if in the future we learn that Biden had given Putin the nod and wink to invade the Ukraine while telling  President Zelenskiy   that the US would support him militarily.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
That Pikachu face on Zelensky when he was denied Air Support from Nato and Biden.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
-->@Greyparrot
Biden is Putin's best buddy.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if in the future we learn that Biden had given Putin the nod and wink to invade the Ukraine while telling  President Zelenskiy   that the US would support him militarily.
You are clearly ignorant of the fact that when Biden calls Putin both sides are recording the call and there's 25-30 people listening in  and taking notes on Biden's side- including Republicans.  If Biden ever made any such offer, we would know of it pretty quickly.  Only Trump ever tried to suppress a phone call to a head of state and in spite of all his threats and a full court press by his lawyers that call was leaked within hours, lead to a massive wave of resignations particularly within the Ukrainian diplomacy team and correctly lead to Trump's swift impeachment.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I don't know why anybody would think the pee tape has been disproved.  I think I'll start a separate thread to find out.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@oromagi
Clearly, GP feels no responsibility to his thesis or making any good faith reply to your arguments.  When GP loses an argument, which is always, he just changes the subject.
Yeah, trying to hold him to a stance he's taken seems near impossible.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen

He told him he could have a minor incursion on live TV.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot

He told him he could have a minor incursion on live TV.

Don't surprise me. Do you have a clip, GP?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Don't surprise me. Do you have a clip, GP?

Sure buddy.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot

Thanks'. Well if that is not a nod and a wink, I don't know what is.   I have just done a quick google and it appears that many have/did taken that to be a clear  "green light". So, like I have said. I am not surprised.