Choose enlightenment

Author: Incel-chud

Total: 38
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
-->
@Stephen
Enlightenment is a term used to indicate a type of transcendence of the mental plane over the perceived physical plane of existence known as the demiurge. 

It's also going to be required that you overcome your ego as well, which is bound to the physical plane of existence and not the same thing as the "you".
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Incel-chud
But what have you been enlightened ("red pilled" ) to?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Incel-chud
The mental plane is the physical plane, in so much as all that you have decided to promote now, is a varied outcome of a modified thought processes.

The self is all one system....So the idea that one can transcend the system, is simply the idea that one can transcend the system.

It's just the same old data, but put together differently.

Nonetheless, I'm not convinced of your sincerity anyway.

147 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
Enlightenment in a pill is closer to wishful thinking. 

A pill for every human shortcoming is a pharmaceutical dream.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila

Incel-chud wrote:Enlightenment is a term used to indicate a type of transcendence of the mental plane over the perceived physical plane of existence known as the demiurge. 

It's also going to be required that you overcome your ego as well, which is bound to the physical plane of existence and not the same thing as the "you". I am enlightened.#31

I have taken the red pill. #29

Stephen asked : -->@Incel-chud wrote: 
But what have you been enlightened ("red pilled" ) to?

Shila wrote: 
Enlightenment in a pill is closer to wishful thinking. 

A pill for every human shortcoming is a pharmaceutical dream.

Aside the fact that my question was posed to another and you have taken it upon yourself to comment on someone else's behalf. Why do you not answer the question?
What is it that you believe you have been enlightened to, if enlightened at all?
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
Aside the fact that my question was posed to another and you have taken it upon yourself to comment on someone else's behalf. Why do you not answer the question?
What is it that you believe you have been enlightened to, if enlightened at all?
I have been enlightened to the members  on this forum. My opinion of them remain unchanged.

Enlightenment Definition: The ability to hold opposites, emotional opposites, at the same time is really what we're after.” Enlightenment is profoundly satisfying and transformative, but the mind remains in many respects unchanged.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila

I have been enlightened to the members  on this forum. My opinion of them remain unchanged.

Rather an odd thing to say about members here considering your profile shows you to have been a member for only 4 fkn days.

Shila
A member since August 16, 2022

I think your mask is slipping sunshine. Must try harder.

Enlightenment Definition: The ability to hold opposites, emotional opposites, at the same time is really what we're after.” Enlightenment is profoundly satisfying and transformative, but the mind remains in many respects unchanged.

Is that your  own definitions of enlightened ?🤣🤣
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
Rather an odd thing to say about members here considering your profile shows you to have been a member for only 4 fkn days.

Shila
A member since August 16, 2022

I think your mask is slipping sunshine. Must try harder.
It took a while before I decided to join Debateart. So I had the luxury of time to enlighten myself of the members frequenting this site.