Bush Jr: F
Clinton: C
Bush Sr: D-
Reagan: F-
Carter: B

RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
Nixon is another F-, just felt like I ought to mention that.

Not sure why we are applying - and + to this nonsense anyway.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Biden: D
Trump: F
Obama: C
Bush, W: F
Clinton: C-
Bush, H.W: C
Reagan: D-

Edit: Actually, I am just not going to rate Carter because I know next to nothing about his presidency and don't feel like me searching his name on Google for ten minutes just now was enough to give me a fair picture to judge from.

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@thett3
I think it is a bit difficult to judge Biden already, but I'll do my best.

Biden: F
Trump: B+
Obama: D
Bush: D-
Clinton: B
HW Bush (Kush): D+
Reagan: C-
Carter: F

Also, Nixon was an A+. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@bmdrocks21
Trump. X...Insurrectionist with no clue as to what the phrase Noble Statesman might mean.

Biden. A+....If only for getting the fuck out of Afghanistan.

Dubya. C....Great entertainment value....Those gaffs had us in stitches, providing our impressionists with a wealth of material.

Obama. B...Nice guy, nice family.

Clinton. C...Monica harmonica, got to admire the guy.

Carter. B...Great peanuts and smile.

Bush Snr. C...Average Statesman with Dan providing the entertainment.

Reagan. B...Him and Gorby, the love affair that had us momentarily captivated.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@bmdrocks21
I think it is a bit difficult to judge Biden already, but I'll do my best.
That’s true, and I was tempted to give him a D- because I approve of him resisting the crazies who want escalation with Russia. Having a president old enough to remember the Cuban missile crisis does have some advantages 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
yours is my ratings... I'm surprised at how low even Democrats rate Clinton.
thett3
thett3
Trump would have gotten a B if he could’ve accepted his loss and not landed many of his most gullible followers in federal prison and cost republicans the senate during his tantrum. If he had acted like an adult his entire term he would get an B+ (he would also still be President.) Most of the stuff he actually did I liked, but I was so incredibly tired of doing mental gymnastics to defend the man. 
thett3
thett3
-->
@Greyparrot
Bill Clinton has a pretty negative reputation among young people on the left. Because it was the post Reagan era he governed pretty much as a centrist…and he really might be a rapist. The Epstein stuff is a huge problem that’s never been addressed 

thett3
thett3
That’s true, and I was tempted to give him a D- because I approve of him resisting the crazies who want escalation with Russia. Having a president old enough to remember the Cuban missile crisis does have some advantages.
Also as bad as he is, he didn’t kill a million people over nothing like Bush did. I’m changing my grade of old Joe to a D-
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
Bill Clinton has a pretty negative reputation among young people on the left. Because it was the post Reagan era he governed pretty much as a centrist…and he really might be a rapist. The Epstein stuff is a huge problem that’s never been addressed 
I guess, but I assumed the ratings were on leadership, not celebrity status.

Trump would have gotten a B if he could’ve accepted his loss and not landed many of his most gullible followers in federal prison and cost republicans the senate during his tantrum. If he had acted like an adult his entire term he would get an B+ (he would also still be President.) Most of the stuff he actually did I liked, but I was so incredibly tired of doing mental gymnastics to defend the man. 
I think it's predictable how he refused to lift a finger stop the left from destroying itself. Case in point, the left is in such a tailspin to do anything to maintain power, they take the stance that anyone that opposes them is an insurrectionist and cannot legally run against them for power positions. Essentially that is a call for an armed civil war since there are no legal democratic alternatives to resist the left. Trump had too many axes and chips to forgive the left and come together.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Biden: B
    Trump: F
    Obama: A
    Bush Jr: F
    Bush Sr: D
    Reagan: C
    Carter: B

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Biden: C-
Trump: D-
Obama: B-
Bush: D
Bush: C-
Reagan: D+
Carter: C-

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FLRW
Nice grades, one of the only sets that make sense to me.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman

Thanks
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@thett3
That’s fair, he’s definitely pissed me off a lot since his loss. However, I just thought that many of his policies and the positions he made mainstream were just so much better than any other president in recent history. Such as every other president listed being super squishy on China and doing nothing to stop illegal immigration.

So I figured balancing that with a lot of the stupid things he said, he’s in the B-range for me

I also initially gave Biden a D- because at least we’re out of Afghanistan, even though it was done horribly. But I really just struggled to find anything I thought was positive from his presidency.

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
yours is my ratings... I'm surprised at how low even Democrats rate Clinton.
Well it’s the current year, and the things he passed are no longer PC

I thought the DOMA and crime bill were rather brilliant on balance. Welfare reform wasn’t too shabby either.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Well it’s the current year, and the things he passed are no longer PC.

Exactly. For "progressives", the  only History that exists is revisionist history. When a Democrat in power threatens to write you off for being on the "wrong side of history" it's literally accurate. Fortunately, people are sick of the regressive tyrannical threats and ready to make a change in 2022.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@thett3
Most of the stuff he actually did I liked, but I was so incredibly tired of doing mental gymnastics to defend the man. 
The one thing I learned from debating liberals over a span of half a decade is that emotional arguments mean the world to them and they’re never going to change their emotions. 
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
Biden: C
Trump: A
Obama: C
Bush: F
Bush: C
Reagan: B
Carter: F

Incel-chud
Incel-chud
Clinton has done a lot of great things for the country,and also he is a rapist.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
The one thing I learned from debating liberals over a span of half a decade is that emotional arguments mean the world to them and they’re never going to change their emotions
Please replace 'liberals' with 'conservatives' and I totally get you.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Please replace 'liberals' with 'conservatives' and I totally get you.
Wanna name a situation where we rely on emotion? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
The fundamental idea that a rich person owning many millions and snowballing their advantage at ridiculous rates at the sake of many starving people isn't 'resisting empathy' of the starving and desperate, it's empathising too much with somebody who'd be just as happy/unhappy without quite as extremely much of a chokehold on their respective level of wealth, industry etc.

I'm not sure what you mean though, literally the entire platform of right-wing conservatives is about irrational, emotional appeals. I don't want to go into pro-life with you as I have noticed before it's a very sensitive topic and I do not deny the fetus is genuinely human.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm not sure what you mean though, literally the entire platform of right-wing conservatives is about irrational, emotional appeals. I don't want to go into pro-life with you as I have noticed before it's a very sensitive topic and I do not deny the fetus is genuinely human.
Again name something. You already admit that the a human exists inside the womb. Logically killing it is wrong. There’s nothing emotional about it. It’s simple fact
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I can explain the logic if you want.

Is banning abortion the only thing you find logical in the conservative stance?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Incel-chud
Another honest and factually correct assessment.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
They guy supports Pelosi's party. You can't take him seriously.