The President should resign immediately.

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 37
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
President Airmax ran on a platform of free speech.

Where is he when someone gets banned for their controversial opinion?

He should resign immediately and let someone who won’t disappear for a straight week take over
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@airmax1227
Resign and let someone active enough perform the presidential duties 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I fully support Vice President Thett ascending to the Office of President.
airmax1227
Debates: 0
airmax1227
-->
@ILikePie5
Where is he when someone gets banned for their controversial opinion?
This isn't an issue of a controversial opinion, it's an issue of doxxing/threatening/harassing another member. I am for freedom of speech, and as part of that principal I support everyone to have whatever opinion they like without fear of being threatened in any way. That includes threats from the moderators, and threats from other members. If this was a moderator threatening a member with a ban because of some controversial opinion, I'd be the first to their defense, but that isn't the case here.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@airmax1227
This isn't an issue of a controversial opinion, it's an issue of doxxing/threatening/harassing another member. I am for freedom of speech, and as part of that principal I support everyone to have whatever opinion they like without fear of being threatened in any way. That includes threats from the moderators, and threats from other members. If this was a moderator threatening a member with a ban because of some controversial opinion, I'd be the first to their defense, but that isn't the case here.
Did ADOL feel harassed? Did ADOL feel threatened? Has the team even asked him? 

Or do you support this unilateral actions without any sort of request.

Also, you hadn’t been on for 7 days. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@airmax1227
doxxing/threatening/harassing another member
He didn’t dox anyone. Nor did he threaten to post any doxed material. And no one ever asked ADOL if he was feeling “harassed.”

Since when is being concerned about the community when no one else cares bannable.

Resign. You don’t have time to be in this rule because of your personal life and work, which is ok. Pass the mantle on to your Vice President 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Thett3 announced himself as VP joining a meme-vote that TheHammer and Mikal got going during the voting stage (Hammer wanted Thett3 to be his own meme VP originally).

If Airmax were to step down or if Wylted had been President, the President could not genuinely appoint a VP to take their place even if they wanted to, there would need to be a MEEP for that to occur, laying out the written premise that the elected President can undemocratically appoint position(s) VP and other such ones.

It is important to note that Wylted promising you VP was a guaranteed lie from the start. He never could appoint you, you were not part of the elected package.
FLRW
FLRW

You can see why his profile pic is Donald Trump.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
Ok that was funny.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
They ran on a ticket and we know the rules aren’t crazy strict. We can get a MEEP in like an hour too. Not that hard. Hold a special election as a one time thing if it’s necessary 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FLRW
I can see why Lia Thomas appeals to you
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Ok that was funny.

And also to the point of a being truth regarding narcissism. 

I like pie, and who doesnt?  However, after 5 large pieces of pie, we may appear a little on the greedy side of life.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@ebuc
I like pie, and who doesnt?  However, after 5 large pieces of pie, we may appear a little on the greedy side of life.
This supposed to be some roast lol?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ILikePie5

OMG, you aren't Caitlyn Jenner are you?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
No, they absolutely did not. Thett3 didn't have shit to do with Airmax's ticket. Mikal and Luna are both closer to being VP than Thett is, by far.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FLRW
OMG, you aren't Caitlyn Jenner are you?
Nah I ain’t weird
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
No, they absolutely did not. Thett3 didn't have shit to do with Airmax's ticket. Mikal and Luna are both closer to being VP than Thett is, by far.

Either of their two is fine with me
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ILikePie5
@ebuc
Ok that was funny.

And also to the point of a being truth regarding narcissism. 

I like pie, and who doesnt?  However, after 5 large pieces of pie, we may appear a little on the greedy side of life.
That is less funny, for one you seem to have narcissism and gluttony confused.
Conservallectual
Debates: 27
Conservallectual
https://www.debateart.com/debates/3387-gun-control-is-bad my new debate on gun control, I am waiting for a contender.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
That is less funny, for one you seem to have narcissism and gluttony confused.

Not when it comes to Trumpet. Your either ignorant of truth or consciously ignoring the truth. Or both 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Conservallectual
.....debate on gun control......

Guns make it easier to kill  humans, than clubs or knives. Google who dies more from gun shootings.

.."  Though they tend to get less public attention than gun-related murders, suicides have long accounted for the majority of U.S. gun deaths. In 2020, 54% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides (24,292), while 43% were murders (19,384), according to the CDC. The remaining gun deaths that year were unintentional (535), involved law enforcement (611) or had undetermined circumstances (400). ....

....What share of all murders and suicides in the U.S. involve a gun?

....Nearly eight-in-ten (79%) U.S. murders in 2020 – 19,384 out of 24,576 – involved a firearm. That marked the highest percentage since at least 1968, the earliest year for which the CDC has online records. A little over half (53%) of all suicides in 2020 – 24,292 out of 45,979 – involved a gun, a percentage that has generally remained stable in recent years.

....How has the number of U.S. gun deaths changed over time?

.....The 45,222 total gun deaths in 2020 were by far the most on record, representing a 14% increase from the year before, a 25% increase from five years earlier and a 43% increase from a decade prior. "....
Conservallectual
Conservallectual
Most criminals get their guns illegally, they either steal them, have another person buy them, buy them from an illegal place, etc. Criminals by definition do not follow the law, so why would they obey gun control laws? Also you may be a good contender for my debate.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Conservallectual
This next site contradicts some of the last site above claims, tho maybe not, because, it is a world view, not just USA.

...." Gun-related deaths are tragically common. In 2019 alone, more than 250,000 people died as a result of firearms worldwide. Nearly 71% of gun deaths were homicides, about 21% were suicides, and 8% were unintentional firearms-related accidents.

....Nearly nine out of 10 people killed by gun violence in 2019 were men. The highest number of homicide deaths occurred among people 20-24 years old, while the highest number of gun-enabled suicides came from those aged 55-59. "....

Conservallectual
Conservallectual
Conservallectual
Conservallectual
Guns can be used for good, like hunting for food or shooting up the bad guys.
Conservallectual
Conservallectual
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Conservallectual
Who told you to come in and disrupt these threads?
Conservallectual
Conservallectual
I was just looking for opponents to debate me. Sorry if I interrupted, may I be forgiven.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Conservallectual
I have reported you for derailing a thread in a direction that does not make any sense at all. It is not even a tangent, you straight up derailed.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Conservallectual
Welcome to the Site!