The President should resign immediately.

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 37
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
I have reported you for derailing a thread in a direction that does not make any sense at all. It is not even a tangent, you straight up derailed.

In that case, I get points for the assist, eh?  Ilikepie5 also get points for the assist.

So now we has another reason for president to resign.  A de-railer event has occurred and at least two people are willing to raise arms about it, before it gets out of hand and a foot in mouth event occurs or perhaps even a pie in face, just for old Soupy Sales nostalgia   Soupy LINK

Perhaps the VP and all of the moderators should resign also.  If we all rise to the occasion with arms, we can stink out the authortarians in charge and those charged. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Conservallectual
Welcome to the site. Please post your debate in the DEBATE VOTES thread instead of this one next time :)
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@ebuc
You ok bud?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ebuc
The guy put the same thing in three different posts that are actively going on in this section and in another section.I think his intention was to derail our conversation,  if you have a problem with it that's fine but I didn't ask the person be banned or that the moderators get involved. I asked who told him to come and disrupt the conversation because I feel like it's intentional.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ILikePie5
You ok bud?

I'm not a Trumpeteer so that is pretty good start to being ok ;- Eh  Bud?

I'm not even Republican much less a Trumpeteer, or qanon or any long list of conspiratorial mind bender types.

I'm surprised we havent seen more of the lizard people conspirators jumping out of the conservative wood work around here. 

Actually I never even heard of them til the man blew his RV to smitherene's in Nashville TN couple years back.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Okie
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ILikePie5
Okie
Dokie