REPUBLICANS CHICKEN OUT of 2022 DEBATES

Author: oromagi

Total: 41
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you also think that 335 million people are listening to you?

You will share the views of a fairly extreme right wing insular fraternity.

The sort that would don their red hat and jump with glee at the sight of an orange clown.

Not everyone is so impressed by such behaviour.....Some people are smarter than that.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
You will share the views of a fairly extreme right wing insular fraternity.

If that's how you feel about Americans who want to replace Biden, then all of USA will look like Nazi Germany to you after the 2022 midterms.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
I doubt it.

There might be a typical swing towards the opposition. Depending upon who and what of course.

Though when push comes to shove in 2024, the died in the wool will do as they always do, and the moderate centre will once again be the ones that decide what's what.

Of course there will be the whole election circus of misinformation and allegations and scandals to get through before then.

And then there's that ridiculous voting system.

Such is global entertainment Hollywood style.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Of course there will be the whole election circus of misinformation and allegations and scandals to get through before then.

So far, none of the "Putin did that" stickers seemed to have any adhesive powers on American gas pumps. So I will have to disagree with your doom and gloom predictions.

TheMorningsStar
Debates: 0
TheMorningsStar
-->
@Greyparrot
I really don't understand how some people can't see just how unfavorable the Democrats look right now. When the economy is bad the average voter votes Republican. People remember how cheap gas got under Trump, it was reminiscent of the early 2000's again. Almost 2 decades of gas prices going up and then people saw it get really cheap. Now gas is at a substantial high, people will remember this difference. Already there is a historic trend of people voting Republican when the economy is the primary concern, and it will be hard to get the average voter to not think of the economy at this point.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheMorningsStar
I guess we will see the limits of just how much the DNC can successfully gaslight Americans.

It's not looking good if you ask Chuck Todd or Joe Scarborough.
TheMorningsStar
Debates: 0
TheMorningsStar
-->
@Greyparrot
I mean, I think it is moreso what social media and the mainstream media does. One poll showed that upwards of 10% of the people that voted for Biden would not have done so if they were aware of the Hunter Laptop story (just one poll, so I doubt it would actually have been that substantial a swing). If you remember, mainstream media refused to cover the story before the elections and social media made sure that story stayed buried.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Why are my predictions doomy and gloomy....I'm just pointing out what is typically U.S Presidential activity.

Cheap stickers then....probably made in China.

So, driven by your lust for cheap gasoline, you fully support the Russian (Putin) invasion of an independent sovereign territory?

Why am I not surprised.

I see it as a good wake up call to our over-dependency and the unsustainabilty of fossil fuels.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Cheap stickers then....probably made in China.

Lol!
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
It's nice to end with a smile.

Must go now, things to do.

Have a nice day.

14 days later

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
Have Joe Rogan moderate the debates.  That guy is chill as shit with all the THC he has in his system.