Total: 48
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@rosends

Rosends,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh ..............

NEXT HEBREW MAN LIKE "ROSENDS" THAT NEEDS TO SPIN DOCTOR AWAY HIS SERIAL KILLER YAHWEH'S DIRECT INSPIRED DISTURBING WORDS, WILL BE ...?

rosends
rosends
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
so just reruns because you have nothing new. OK, I didn't expect anything more from you. When you are proven to be ignorant you just hit the ol' caps lock, and run around in circles.

But listen, when you are ready to learn and curious about things in a sincere way (and you can even do this under a different screen name so you don't have to water down your brand), feel free to ask real questions and work through actual answers. Until then, best of luck and a חג כּשׁר ושׁמח
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@rosends

Rosends,

!!! TO THE MEMBERSHIP ALERT REGARDING THE SPIN DOCTOR ROSENDS !!!

Just like the equal spin doctor apologetic, the transgendered Miss Tradesecret, rosends is seemingly vying to take over her position of being the #1 "Spin Doctor of literal passages" not being what they truly say!  LOL!

In any event, rosends wants us to use the aforementioned Jewish "spin doctors" listed in his post #26 above to conveniently reinterpret actual LITERALLY STATED AND WRITTEN EMBARRASSING PASSAGES in his Hebrew Bible as shown below, where what they say literally, they really don't to save face for his faith:

Literal fact as written regarding the Hebrew 2nd class woman:   “I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.” (Ecclesiastes 7:26)

Yahweh's factual inspired words relative to the passage above that are to stand forever in avoiding the woman to please Yahweh:   "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever." (Isaiah 40:8)

As we have seen ad infinitum, when the Hebrew or pseudo -christian finds their named god as disgusting and embarrassing in said gods primitive Bronze and Iron Age, relative to the 21st century, they have to pull out all stops to "try" and make what their gods inspired words state LITERALLY more acceptable to others.  Hence, rosends brings forth his "spin doctoring" to say that what a literal passages actually states, as shown in the example above, it really doesn't!  The irony is that the "nice little passages" regarding their serial killer gods in question supporting their brutal killing nature and disturbing passages, in a literal form as well, do not need to be reinterpreted to make them more acceptable in the 21st century!   LOL!

NEXT HEBREW LIKE ROSENDS THAT CANNOT ACCEPT THEIR JEWISH BRUTAL SERIAL KILLING YAHWEH GOD, AS LITERALLY WRITTEN WITHIN THEIR HEBREW WRITINGS, WILL BE ...?

rosends
rosends
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
so basically, you want to assume that the biblical text exists as you understand it, literally and in an English that makes sense to you, and any other culture that sees it differently, or understands it to be more complex is based on "spinning" the text.

OK. If that's your choice of ignorance, then so be it. I mean, it doesn't change the fact that the verses you chose are from particular books that have very different values and uses in the overall corpus of canonical biblical text. This might be too subtle for you. But whatever -- you have decided on something and who am I to point out that you haven't a clue. That would be the troll's undoing. 

Go troll, go!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@rosends

Membership of this esteemed Religion Forum,

As we unfortunately see now in poor rosends post #34 relative to my blistering post #33 to him in showing him pitifully “trying to spin doctor” embarrassing literal passages of his Yahweh God away, where in turn, rosends is essentially calling his Yahweh god a LIAR to what He said literally!  LOL!  

Furthermore, we can see where he has finally given up by making child like and wimpish statements to me like: That would be the troll's undoing.” “Go troll, go!” 
As seen before, this is the first sign of defeat in rosend having to revert the conversation to these type of grade school antics. :(

Deep down, rosends knew when dealing with the Brother D., that it would eventually get to this embarrassing point for him in his trying in vain to rewrite Yahweh’s LITERAL words to be more acceptable in the 21st century, but he continued at his embarrassing expense.

Rosends homework tonight is to read and understand this following passage inspired by his Yahweh god herewith: "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever." (Isaiah 40:8). 

Obviously the passage above is referring to the passages in question in my post #33, AND, billions upon billions of LITERAL copied Hebrew writings as biblically shown throughout history where Yahweh's LITERAL word will stand forever, even though outright embarrassing at times!  

We’ll let rosends lick his wounds now, and to hopefully come back without anymore Satanic propositions this time, and to at least try and save face regarding his primitive Bronze Age Hebrew faith.  

rosends
rosends
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
When you can actually understand the literal words, then we can talk. Instead, you rely on translations and interpretations that satiate your troll-lust. 
Troll on, troll.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@rosends

Rosends,

Addressing your ever so weak post #36,

I can understand Ecclesiastes 7:26 in its LITERAL form as presented in your Hebrew Bible, get it? There is no need to use a crystal ball or a Ouija Board to simply understand literal passages!  Again, if you don't take this passage literally as shown, you are calling your serial killer Yahweh God a LIAR! (Isaiah 40:8)

Rosends, if I can be Frank, and you can still remain Rosends, as seen, you are having a very hard time in accepting the actual LITERAL passage of Ecclesiastes 7:26 for what it represents, and that YOU did not follow as your Yahweh god wanted you to do!  For this FACT, I am truly sorry for you, but as the passage most importantly says, you will NEVER please your Yahweh god because you sinned in allowing a woman to ensnare you!

I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.” (Ecclesiastes 7:26)

Now, you can bring forth a myriad of “Wailing Wall Head Banging Jewish Apologetics” to try and spin doctor this passage away for what it LITERALLY says as you have shown in your post #26, but the fact remains, the documented proof that is explicitly shown below buries your Satanic notion in trying to spin doctor this revealing passage away.  Otherwise you wouldn't be bringing up others to reinterpret said passage, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?  The passage stands alone at your embarrassing expense.

The two scenarios shown below are giving Ecclesiastes, 7:26 it's literal presence without spin doctoring it:

The Complete Jewish Bible, with Rashi commentary
“And I find more bitter than death the woman whose heart is snares and nets, her hands are bonds; whoever is good in God's sight will escape from her, and a sinner will be taken by her.” (Kohelet - Ecclesiastes, 7:26)

The English AND Hebrew written version in using their “chicken scratch” characters of  the language in the Hebrew Bible; Tanakh, of Ecclesiastes 7:26: https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME9IWYD

Seriously, if the truth were known, you are still upset that we Christians stole your Yahweh God and made Him into Jesus of the Christian faith as Yahweh god incarnate, whereas the truthful outcome is,  you Jews don’t have a god anymore! LOL!

Rosends, to save yourself from further embarrassment in front of the membership, you are now excused by Jesus and myself, you can thank me later.

NEXT JEWISH MAN LIKE “ROSENDS” THAT HAS OTHERS APOLOGETICALLY SPIN DOCTORING THE LITERAL PASSAGE OF ECCLESIASTES 7:26, AND THAT HE HAS VIOLATED SAID PASSAGE IN LETTING A WOMAN ENSNARE HIM AND THEREFORE SINNING, AND THAT DOES NOT PLEASE HIS YAHWEH GOD, AND THAT CHRISTIANS STOLE HIS YAHWEH GOD AND MADE HIM INTO JESUS THROUGH THE TRIUNE DOCTRINE, WILL BE …?  LOL!

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@rosends
The fasting thing  you guys do.

We had our scientists run some studies into it. 
AAAAAAAAND 
We at the institute.  Are happy to announce  
The outcome of this is  ( CLEARLY POSITIVE. ) 
Like. 
Its a good thing. 
Its good for your health.   
Not a single negative about it.  

Me and the Atheists don't " togetherly " do shlt. 

Very well played.  
AWARD  ONE ( GOLD STAR ) 
Crédit were credit is ( i was about to write jew then ) due.  

OH .
And before i forget 
let me quickly and correctly update  the    (  FOR   v    AGAINST  RELIGION  )  o meter

FOR RELIGION : 
5   possibly  6   

AGAINST RELIGION:  
207T35447076549654263225444568097898685883883889948772I18384U3I929203O8764308650976523456909754399086R312467909IY687543299097543224909 
Possibly 
That number plus one.

So ummmmm 
Yeah.....    '  kicks dirt  ' 

Good day. 

rosends
rosends
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
when you come up with something new, please let me know. As has been shown, you can't read the text and don't understand what others try to explain to you. You are clearly ashamed of your ignorance and hide behind the bluster of all-caps and constant reruns because you have nothing more or new to add.

I do feel sorry for you and your pretend persona. You need a better hobby. You aren't very good at this one.

I'll let you continue to blather and get whatever last word makes you think you exist. Good luck chasing your imaginary tail.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@rosends

Rosends,

Damn it!  Your post #39 shown above is what always happens when I bring forth FACTS of your chosen Hebrew religion, which is you following a brutal serial killer God named  Yahweh! Jesus and I are truly sorry that you can't address my post #37, other than for YOU to completely run away from it in shame with even more of your jabberwocky antics because you cannot defend your Hebrew faith regarding Ecclesiastes 7:26,  other than to let you and others in trying to spin doctor this passage away!

“And I find more bitter than death the woman whose heart is snares and nets, her hands are bonds; whoever is good in God's sight will escape from her, and a sinner will be taken by her.” (Kohelet - Ecclesiastes, 7:26) 

Listen, I can understand why you have to put up your insidious "smoke screens" subsequent to me schooling you upon Ecclesiastes 7:26, because you know that you have outright violated this passage in shame to your brutal serial killer Yahweh god because you let a woman, your wife, ensnare you, and therefore you are not good in the eyes of Yahweh because you did not escape from her, and since you let your wife take you in, you have sinned against Yahweh!!!  

Rosends, your failed attempt to right yourself as shown above equals 2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and your wanting to spin doctor the passage in question away to save face is now going against this passage shown below:

"This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." (Joshua 1:8)

Now, get back to "who you pretend to be," and that is a perceived Jew that slaps Yahweh in the face by trying to rewrite Kohelet - Ecclesiastes, 7:26 in its literal form as explicitly shown.

Good day.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
If i was a jew i would be scared of some stupid idiot Inventing 

( Piggy Powder ) 

No taste, no flavor. 
Thats right. 
NO TASTE,  NO FLAVOR .
put it in a shake or a soup or even a burger 
Just One tea spoon contains no less then 1000 piggies. 
Thats right.

( PIGGY POWDER )

There is NO POSSIBLE  chance one can enter heaven after consuming a half a teaspoon of PP
And thats guaranteed 

And  because they are stupid idiots that invented it ,  they would probably sell it at the stupid crazy price of like $5.99
That right. 
Just $5.99
Thats less the two cups of coffee.  

100g 
Get your PP today. 
OINK OINK. 

I am sure  some idiot has thought of it. 

rosends
rosends
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
It is a fascinating fear which is why we insist on supervision of the food prep process. In fact (and here's a lesser known requirement) -- if a religious Jew leaves a piece of meat unguarded for any length of time, he is forbidden from eating it because of a concern that someone monkeyed (piggied?) with it in his absence.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Very well played. 

Piggy powder is made from pigs.
parts of meat from 10,000 pigs and grind it up.
1000 at least per tea spoon.

Now i am not sure exactly how it works ,butttt. 
If a jew eats that many swine souls at once 
Its lights out ,   Insta meltttttttttttttttttt. 
Why they would just melt .   ( im picturing  ) 
 Is that not how it works?

But on a serious note. 
And an important question into my studies 
Do you think, or can  a religious jew go to heaven if they have eaten 10,000 diffrent pigs ? 

rosends
rosends
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
If you sprinkle it on my food and I don't know about it then it is as if I didn't eat it. The issue isn't some sort of impurity caused by the ingestion -- it is about the breaking of a rule intentionally.
If you tell me afterwards, then I will be much more careful having food around you in the future.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Sooooo , it aint marketable. 
Fair enough. 

One more question please Rose bud . 
If the male says Divorce three times . Is that consider a divorce ?  

When i first heard that jewish religious men can do this.  Me and a few mates kind of like laughed it off.
Instantly just thought it was horrible  

We then went on to watch some crime shows and as usual , it was about women being murdered by man . 
It just so happened that a bunch of deaths probably would not of happened if they had the ( divorce divorce divorce thing ) 

So yeah. Is the divorce divorce divorce  thing  like ummm, real. ?
And what is your thoughts on that.  

Thanks man.
rosends
rosends
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Divorce is a thing in Judaism but it requires more than just a tripled magic spell. (that's more of a Steve Martin reference)

It requires an authority to write a bill of divorce and the bill to be delivered. All this comes after counseling and a decision to separate.

It is not without its religious catches and there are certain inequities and problems with it (which are still and currently being dealt with unfortunately) but it is a thing.

20 days later

rosends
rosends
Todays is Pesach Sheini (the second Passover) also known as Pesach Katan or Pesach Zeira (small or young Passover). It is the result of some people's ineligibility to partake in the initial Passover offering because of their spiritual impurity. They asked for an opportunity to be part of the ritual once they had cleansed themselves, so God set up a day one month after the Passover for them to have a small version of the holiday.

Here is some info on it:

95 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@rosends
Todays is Pesach Sheini (the second Passover) also known as Pesach Katan or Pesach Zeira (small or young Passover). It is the result of some people's ineligibility to partake in the initial Passover offering because of their spiritual impurity. They asked for an opportunity to be part of the ritual once they had cleansed themselves, so God set up a day one month after the Passover for them to have a small version of the holiday.

Here is some info on it:

Exodus never happened and the walls of Jericho did not come a-tumbling down. How archaeologists are shaking Israel to its biblical foundations.

Israel Finkelstein, chairman of the Archaeology Department at Tel Aviv University, with archaeology historian Neil Asher Silberman, has just published a book called "The Bible Unearthed: Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its Sacred Text."

"The Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land [of Canaan] in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the twelve tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united kingdom of David and Solomon, described in the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom."

Jerusalem was essentially a cow town, not the glorious capital of an empire. These findings have been accepted by the majority of biblical scholars and archaeologists for years and even decades.

The tales of the patriarchs -- Abraham, Isaac and Joseph among others -- were the first to go when biblical scholars found those passages rife with anachronisms and other inconsistencies. The story of Exodus, one of the most powerful epics of enslavement, courage and liberation in human history, also slipped from history to legend when archaeologists could no longer ignore the lack of corroborating contemporary Egyptian accounts and the absence of evidence of large encampments in the Sinai Peninsula ("the wilderness" where Moses brought the Israelites after leading them through the parted Red Sea).

Finkelstein is an iconoclast. He established his reputation in part by developing a theory about the settlement patterns of the nomadic shepherd tribes who would eventually become the Israelites, bolstering the growing consensus that they were originally indistinguishable from the rest of their neighbors, the Canaanites. This overturns a key element in the Bible: The Old Testament depicts the Israelites as superior outsiders -- descended from Abraham, a Mesopotamian immigrant -- entitled by divine order to invade Canaan and exterminate its unworthy, idolatrous inhabitants.

The famous battle of Jericho, with which the Israelites supposedly launched this campaign of conquest after wandering for decades in the desert, has been likewise debunked: The city of Jericho didn't exist at that time and had no walls to come tumbling down. These assertions are all pretty much accepted by mainstream archaeologists.

"Research is research, and strong societies can easily endure discoveries like this." By comparison with today's skeptical turmoil, the early years of the modern Israeli state were a honeymoon period for archaeology and the Bible, in which the science seemed to validate the historical passages of the Old Testament left and right. As Finkelstein and Silberman relate, midcentury archaeologists usually "took the historical narratives of the Bible at face value"; Israel's first archaeologists were often said to approach a dig with a spade in one hand and the Bible in the other. The Old Testament frequently served as the standard against which all other data were measured: If someone found majestic ruins, they dated them to Solomon's time; signs of a battle were quickly attributed to the conquest of Canaan. Eventually, though, as archaeological methods improved and biblical scholars analyzed the text itself for inconsistencies and anachronisms, the amount of the Bible regarded as historically verifiable eroded. The honeymoon was over.

Marcus says that Finkelstein is "difficult to dismiss because he's so much an insider in terms of his credentials and background. He's an archaeologist, not a theologian, and he is an Israeli. It's hard to say that someone who was born in Israel and intends to live the rest of his life there is anti-Israeli."