---Star Trek DS9 Mafia: DP3---

Author: bsh1

Total: 139
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
"my reasons for voting GP weren't cause of ur analysis."

Post #81 by you

Anyone who reads through the last 4 pages of dp1, looks at budda's analysis and uses common sense knows gp is scum.

"Common sense" as in the buzzword for 'im full of shit and can't justify it."

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Post #93

Don't mock me . GP is scum, I told you to look at Budda's analysis. I don'the care what his reads at the end were I care that his earlier analysis had merit. When people die, especially good players we need to take serious their previous analysis, and their impact on the game should not be limited to the DP they died on. 

And much of that early analysis was pointing out he was being hella consistent to his town/null meta and how he reads people. Furthermore, i mean, for how little my analysis had to do with you SR'ing GP... you sure kept bringing it up alot without actually providing specific posts. 

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
"my reasons for voting GP weren't cause of ur analysis."

Post #81 by you

Anyone who reads through the last 4 pages of dp1, looks at budda's analysis and uses common sense knows gp is scum.
Yes, anybody who reads through the last 4 pages, will notice GP's behavior was scummy, but they should also read your analysis and have seperate reasons after reading your analysis to know he was scummy, heaping more coals on the fire if you will. I'm asking them to consider a million different things in their analysis.

"Re-analyzing Buddas post has merit" 

"GP's behavior is inconsistent with his reads and meta."

Quite literally 95% of my analysis on GP reinforced he was overwhelmingly remaining consistent in reads and town/null meta. So my analysis on GP has merit, except the most relevant part to why you were holding him as scum in post #5? 
So what. We disagreed with meta but the things you pointed out about behavior had some merit. Like WTF, so we disagreed on a point. It doesn't mean I didn't think you offered some good analysis. I wasn't asking them to look at your conclusions, only your premises. They are supposed to come to their own conclusions.

On a "meta" note. You should stay away from meta analysis. From thinking FT was in a debate about the noov rule, to GP, you are illustrating you have little grasp on meta, despite trying to contrive that you do. 

I'm aware. What I meant to say which I think is the same thing is that he seems to have a hard headed mentality outside of the game and is unwilling to flynch on his views, so I just thought it would carry over into the game. I usually ignore meta for the most part, but yes I get a lot of details wrong, mixing up users, games etc.

My philosophy early on has remained consistent. Target unknowns early with the exception of clear noobs

Except this is even further inconsisten with your behavior. You say you've been targeting unknowns. This is wholly out of line with your bw onto me early DP1. Our experience with one another goes way back
except you ignored the part where I said that we shouldn't have too many wagons. I was ambivalent about who I voted for at that point but I got what I wanted from my wagon so I helped aporia with his.

Is your skull really this thick or do I actually need to break everything down for you? I feel like I have already said the above like 1000 times in one fashion or another,
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Wylted is obviously not town. There is no way if I was scum that I would pressure buddha as scum through most of dayphase1 and then tell my scumbuddies to kill buddha just for funs and giggles. Scum is obviously trying to set me up

This is GP post #98 and its very likely to be true. Mafia have been transparent with their kills. Vaarka was laying low and fence riding. Mafia will 9 times out of 10 assume a power role from that behavior. Hence why he died. 

But was that why I was killed? No, because i made it explicitly clear my role was useless multiple times. So we are left with Mafia setting up GP, or mafia killing me because i had pegged a scum. If it was a set-up, that's looks awfully suspicious in conjunction with Wylted setting up the FoS on GP by adamantly insisting he vote for him, which GP ultimately did with the explicit motive to progress the DP. 

This should have made Wytled TR him, because deviancy from meta for the sake of progressing the DP is what he himself tried to portray as town early DP1. But he SR's him, for what was ultimately reasoning antithetical to my very analysis he kept pointing to..

If i I was accurate and got killed for pegging one or more scum:

I SR'd Vaarka, Supa, Wylted, and Pie.

Vaarka was town, Supa was town. So we're left with Wylted and Pie(Supa). If it was exclusively Pie, then Aporia would have made just as much sense to kill, in fact more because Aporia SR'd Pie first. 

So it being exclusively Pie doesn't jive with that. However, conside Aporia was TR'ing Wylted, while i was SR'ing him. It being because Wylted is scum(and perhaps Pie too) and i pegged that aligns/fits as a motive of that NK. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
And much of that early analysis was pointing out he was being hella consistent to his town/null meta and how he reads people. Furthermore, i mean, for how little my analysis had to do with you SR'ing GP... you sure kept bringing it up alot without actually providing specific posts. 
As if I can specifically remember the post numbers. I expect them to just find it on their own. Also, I knew he was scum so it was more about selling the lynch at that point. Like I said I thought I was going to have to claim a cop result if I didn't get enough votes

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
except you ignored the part where I said that we shouldn't have too many wagons

I didn't. In fact i explicitly have said if this were true your SR on GP was then inconsistent with you voting antithetical to meta to progress the DP, and passing that off as town behavior. 

tl;dr- its scummy for others, but town when you do it. Thats inconsistency and opportunism.
Wylted
Wylted
I just target who best leads the town as scum so I can remove them from that role and take it. vaarka did not fit that bill
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
I didn't. In fact i explicitly have said if this were true your SR on GP was then inconsistent with you voting antithetical to meta to progress the DP, and passing that off as town behavior. 

tl;dr- its scummy for others, but town when you do it. Thats inconsistency and opportunism.
Retarded. We are talking early in the dp vs late, and we aren't even talking about his decision to hammer, we are talking about his over selling a reluctance to do so, while still do so and making a show of the whole thing. It's not scummy for him to get on a wagon he disagrees with. It was scummy for him to do so in that way. The waffling, putting on a show about his reluctance etc.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
You are so gung-ho against refuting my points, i dont think you realize you are just highlighting something else as inconsistent and/or contrived with those refutations. 

This is what happens when scum are forced to post. It's hard to keep lying, I get it. Idk why post counts are even used when it overwhelmingly disfavors scum to implement because it removes the legitimate and viable strategy of lurking. 

You know stalling on claiming isn't helping ur cause either, right? Ur already looking scummy AF, so a scummy role isn't gonna change much about that in a way that makes you so much scummier.  

Wylted
Wylted
The first few pages of the DP are played in a unique way seperate from the rest of the game. Plus GP acted like he knew supa was town, which only scum should 100% know he was town at that point. I always look for reads that are a bit too on the money
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
I'm not stalling. You literally can't lynch me yet unless you get 3 town votes on me. If that happens I will likely get scared enough to claim unless I sense one of those 3 votes is from scum in which case I will wait for 4 votes. Plus I have to consider whether claiming will actually prevent my lynch. If it will I have reason to do so, if not than there is no point plus I already said who I visited so you have that information to work with.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
We are talking early in the dp vs late, and we aren't even talking about his decision to hammer, we are talking about his over selling a reluctance to do so, while still do so and making a show of the whole thing. 

1) whether early dp or late, voting in a manner to advance game progression is what the behavior was rooted in. Your pointing to extraneous details and acting like that changes the two being fundamentally rooted in the same town desire. 

And like you were making a show of him voting by demanding and insisting he do it? So GP was scummy for "making a show" of his vote? Ok, then how are you not as well? 

More inconsistency. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
If it will I have reason to do so, if not than there is no point 

Ah, so you will withhold useful information from town as if a child throwing a fit? And this is supposed to make me or anyone else not want to lynch you because? 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
I just target who best leads the town as scum so I can remove them from that role and take it. vaarka did not fit that bill 

Yes, but i do. And who besides you and GP last DP showed the ability to lead town? So post a DP in which town largely sheeped, "I just target who best leads town" doesn't even really apply. 

And i would say Vaarka fits that bill anyways He has a tendency to lurk early game then show up late and start leading.(US States Mafia).

Regardless, why tf should anyone believe your own gauge of your own meta when it's become obvious you have used meta as a convenient buzzword because such meta dispositions and recounting of past events has been extremely shoddy to an overwhelming degree? 

Im sure as hell not gonna believe you, you have every motive to lie, and have largely indicated you don't finely grasp anyone's meta. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
Ah, so you will withhold useful information from town as if a child throwing a fit? And this is supposed to make me or anyone else not want to lynch you because? 
What precisely is useful about my information? I'll claim soon let me write this debate up against BSH1. Fuck it, I'll do it now and explain how my soft claim is 100% supporting this role claim. give me 5 minutes, but I think the role has value if not outted yet.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Fmpov looking back i honestly think GP was bs'ing his SR anyways to try and keep both of us alive. His SR went way overboard in a manner that just isnt how GP usually interacts with me 😂. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
What precisely is useful about my information?

Idk, you're the one that said it would be!?!

I have to announce my visits prior to the end of the DP, because you guys will find the information useful when I die.

Post #3 this DP... 💀

Wylted
Wylted
Here is my first post of DP1 and clearly a soft claim.

I also consider my night action power as useless. I certainly hate these types of roles, though I kind of play one in real life. I talked about playing one in the first chapter of my unrefined yet to be written memoir on entering the fostercare system. I want more information on aporia. Like what her experience level is possible former user names I would recognize and why she thinks being formidable as mafia is reason to get an early claim.

In the following debate https://www.debateart.com/debates/244 I refer to a post I made about my memoir I was hoping to start working on. Here is the post the debate linked to https://www.reddit.com/r/fosterit/comments/93j2hw/the_journey_home/?fbclid=IwAR33Z54u-kBhwIeZQ8WAPak0EV1mz0WC2TJqMwI2u_zxt17pdJWOvRq3yTw

I behave like a martyr a lot this post in the story explains it

I knew it, here we go with this shit again, and on another school night at that. How could I save my siblings from this nonsense? I figured it out, the way I always do. “I hid the peanut butter, some place you’ll never find it asshole” I screamed at him. He lifted me up and threw me into the fridge. He yelled at Lisa and Chris to go to bed and turned his attention back to me. He punched me in the stomach and slammed me into the fridge again. “Where is the peanut butter fucker?”! “Fuck you!”, I responded back.
He dropped me and walked towards the living room. This was going to be another long night. I followed him. “You have to stop protecting your siblings” he said. I was actually shocked he knew what I was doing. “They’ll never learn to take responsibility if you always martyr yourself for them”. The fact he knew I was innocent didn’t protect me from his all night drunken, manic ramblings. Repeating his same tired phrases.
My role is body guard. If my target is NKed I get killed instead. I scum read budda and thought aporia was a good target. My character is ODO . I thought after that warren was the only remaining competent player and would be an NK target.

I thought keeping the role secret would be useful, because if I name my target and then I die, it basically would town confirm that player after my flip is seen. I view the role is useless because it involves the games best player dying. Namely me
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
What precisely is useful about my information?

Idk, you're the one that said it would be!?!

I have to announce my visits prior to the end of the DP, because you guys will find the information useful when I die.

Post #3 this DP... 💀

Not a contradiction. This is what I mean about you being ignorant. If I name my target and I die it town confirms somebody
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Seriously, you guys need to closely examine Wylted from DP2:

"Guys Buddas analysis actually has merit, plus GP isn't being consistent with his behavior and meta."

(Which is antithetical to my analysis on GP.)

"Guys just look at Buddas analysis the last 4 pages DP1"

Argent: But he clearly states GP is annoyingly town

"No, you have to look at his earlier analysis" 

(Wut)

Yes, because you were sooooo closely analyzing my posts, that you completely missed where I town confirmed Roberts and sus'd him instead. Yup, cause that def shows you were paying attention to my analysis. Especially since you drew a meta and read conclusion antithetical to the majority of my analysis. 

This DP: "my read on GP was cause of what i said to Argent, not your analysis." 

(Lol, yep that's why you kept mentioning my analysis). 

Also this DP:

"Me pushing GP doesnt jive with self-preservation."

Not entirely, but with a moment to ponder, its clear you kept pointing out my analysis, anyone can look back and see that. Theres the out he's been  providing himself consistently should he get FoS'd. 

"I guess Buddas analysis was incorrect, albeit had merit. Blame Budda, not me" would be the obvious set up for that insistence on people looking at my analysis, despite it apparently having little to do with ur read. (Sureeeeeee)

So yeah, self-preservation still fits like a glove, and hes over here trying to do an OJ like, "see it doesnt fit!!" when he half-assed putting that glove on and it was plain as day that he did 😂.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
I thought keeping the role secret would be useful, because if I name my target and then I die, it basically would town confirm that player after my flip is seen

This would only apply if you named ur target preceding the NP you were targeting them, not afterwards. Where did you mention who you were targeting BEFORE the NP you actually did? 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
I view the role is useless because it involves the games best player dying

(LMAO, this is so shite. "My role is both useless and useful!" 😂
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Lunatic
@Logical-Master
@warren42
@Argent_Truth
Vote Wylted, if you have any relevant results, please provide. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
I said I intended to name tonight's target moron, but now it is pointless. Are you seriously mentally retarded or do you just not understand reading comprehension 
Wylted
Wylted
Prior to the game starting it was most likely going to be useful, but I landed in a scenario where it may be useful.  Please don't reproduce you fucktard nobody should come into the world with those genetics. Nobody should be so stupid as to misinterpret all 3000 of my statements this game. You think by accident you would interpret one correctly, but you are a subhuman piece of shit, so you can't even accidentally get an interpretation correct. 
Wylted
Wylted

There is only one way to interpret that soft claim now that I have pieced it together for you. Anyone who votes me now should just be sterelized 
Wylted
Wylted
I apologize to child molestors, rapists, serial killers and Bernie Sanders voters by putting you on their level by calling you a piece of shit
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
I said I intended to name tonight's target moron

And idc if you intend to do that tonite, what i care about is that

1) you now conveniently have come forth with how ur role is useful, antithetical to DP1 where you stated it was useless. 

2) ur role being useless because you would die if ur target was targeted. Yet you still targeted people and didnt just waive? Sure thing bud, that totally aligns with you thinking ur role actually saving someone would be detrimental. 

3) that you haven't stated who you are targeting before this point. Now this could be chalked up as it not occurring to you before now. But that doesn't align with you still choosing to protect someone. 

4) you stated you thought it best you kept ur role a secret. This implies you thought there was a useful purpose to your role sticking around before this DP. But this is directly contradictory to you thinking its useless. Rather, what makes total sense is that you jumped on GP claiming a useless role, but now that ur finally claiming, you realize if you don't provide utility, your role provides no reason to keep you alive. 

You can keep replying to extraneous details while ignoring the core issues with your posts and behavior. Thats fine, not gonna change how fundamentally scummy you've been this game. 
Wylted
Wylted
Again more stupid shit. The role is useless or useful depending on my mood and circumstances get it through your head retard
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
Orrrrr you were already setting up the claim from the get go? I can see the connection of martyr w/ bodyguard. But your behavior itself has not matched with your supplied opinion of the BG role, or with the one use for it you've provided. 

I'm gonna unvote while I ponder this, because again, you did set up the soft claim, and that counts for something. 

I also consider my night action power as useless. I certainly hate these types of roles, though I kind of play one in real life. I talked about playing one in the first chapter of my unrefined yet to be written memoir on entering the fostercare system. 

This matches, and again, it counts for something and gives pause to reconsider. 

Who are your TR's, who are ur SR's? Whos sus? Who's leaning town?