Fraudulent Fact Checker Politifact is Fake News

Author: coal

Total: 56
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@thett3
So called "fact checkers" are in fact no such thing.  They hold themselves out as being neutral third parties, who don't have a dog in the fight.  Yet, the opposite is clearly true.

There's a term for this sort of behaviour.  It's called fraud.  
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@coal
Did he fingergun the crowd?
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@oromagi
It's not just the Pulitzer prize winning Politifact
Congratulations you've discovered partisanship. Do you consider Tim Pool and Ben Shapiro separate sources that boost each other's credibility?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Anyone who points to a Pulitzer prize as an authoritative source is clearly selling a con to his readers.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
The video speaks for itself, your reimagination of it notwithstanding. 
Yes, it does speak for itself, and your version of it is nonsense. I gave you a detailed breakdown of what he was doing, what he was not, and how that compares to what we would see if he were actually doing what you claimed. If you have an actual response to anything I said you’re welcome to provide it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
What is your point? 
Maybe the same reason I clipped the definition of "facts" from the fraudster.

To expose the fraud.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Earth
It's likely he fingergunned the crowd as a way to transition out of a moment of stage panic.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
It’s sad to see Democrats essentially defending elder abuse. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Even iI am cringing at Oromagi and Double_R in this thread.

What is the point if oversimping Biden?

2020 was "Trump is worse" everyone knows that who voted Biden except the simps who seem to have fallen in love with whte-knighting a man who on-air, unironically agreed with "Let's go Brandon...."
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
They can install Kamala in, but Biden simps have all the power apparently 

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I am not sure if you are agreeing with me or mocking me.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
I am not sure if you are agreeing with me or mocking me.
I am agreeing with you. I think Kamala is an even bigger disaster, but at least it’s not elder abuse
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
How do you like Biden's new minister of truth?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
How do you like Biden's new minister of truth?
I’m waiting for the day when Alex Jones becomes the Minister of Truth.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Nov 2022
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Who do you want as the Minister of Truth when Trump wins?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
If America insists on fundamentally transforming into an Orwellian dystopia, My pick for the grand poobah of truth would by Trump supporter Gary Busey.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@oromagi
To me it looked more 45 degrees, rather than horizontal or vertical. Half-way inbetween.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@oromagi
FOX News decided that Biden's hand gesture was a major story worthy of hourly coverage on their network.
OMG, first post in this thread by coal, I  thought there was some real fraud of some sort going on here.  After seeing video, I see there is not even another person involved that Biden could have been shaking hands with, when all along it appears your above is correct assessment.

Fox is lame.  The label we could attach to coal, Orange-GP, I-pie and others is words that should not be used in any forum.

This is a classic case of the old saying...'people with too much time on their hands '......have nothing better to do thanT to create at non-sense out of thin air.

These and other  right wing alledged conservatives, are not conserving any moral values, any truth, any facts.  They turn an Orange Eye to reality in hopes that the world we be a better place via their incompetence as mature adults. That of course assumes that they are adults { over 18 in USA }.

I'm slowly realizing how ignorant todays youth is of history  prior to last 25 years.  So many of them are born in 90's a and I ask them have you ever heard of Billy Cyrstal { 'When Harry Met Sally' fame }, Moody Blues,  Steve Miller Band, John Wayne, Deep Purple, Cindi Lauper, etc and I get a blank stare or a no.

I'm just gettin to friggin old, to realize that, our humanity is in hands of younger humanity, that,  is more clueless and lost, than my youthful generation.

coal
coal
-->
@Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
Ha!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Do you think the WH dinner should have included celebrities slapping each other?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
What are your thoughts on Mayorkas claiming Nina Jankowicz is a renowned expert on misinformation?
coal
coal
-->
@Greyparrot
I think Mayorkas should be disbarred for other reasons.

I think appointing Jankowicz is a reflection of what we've become.  

14 days later

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
WASHINGTON, D.C.—In a touching moment of clarity this week, personnel from the Department of Homeland Security Disinformation Governance Board realized that the true disinformation they've been looking for was inside them all along.
"All of my life, I've been searching for disinformation, only to find out that everything I've been looking for was within me from the very beginning. So ironic!" said former Disinformation Czar Nina Jankowicz. "At last, my long journey has brought me full circle, right back to the source of disinformation that was under my nose this entire time. I was the one I was looking for!" Jankowicz then turned and wiped away a single tear.
Sources say the Disinformation Board is being shut down, having completed its 3-week mission to find the source of disinformation. The government will now return to censoring and silencing opposition in secret as they've always done. 
According to eyewitnesses, Jankowicz and Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas turned out the last lights in the DGB building, turning around one final time to look on their work with fondness and reflect on how our strange journeys often take us right back to where we started. "Goodbye, old friend. You've taught me so much," said Mayorkas before turning and walking into the sunset.
According to sources, Jankowicz has been offered a full-time job fact-checking memes for Snopes.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3